Neutral, angry expressions.
Hugging the walls with a drink awkwardly in hand slightly shuffling their feet
'I.D please, sir'
Getting served last at the bar even though they've been there for hours
Doesn't know any of the songs

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21278, Psychophilly and 2 others
incels dont go to clubs
is that behavior portraying your subhumanity?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, GetShrekt, Kristin and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No point in going to a club as an incel and expecting to get laid. Obviously it doesn't work and even if the chick is drunk enough to oversee your bad looks then see will heavily regret it the next day and accuse you of rape.

Usually normie friends try to get laid and they stop talking to you after a while. You are basically just standing there drinking and watching your friends trying to get some pussy.

Unless you go out to celebrate something, it's basically pointless to club as a below average male.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Entering a modern nightclub as a sub-8 sub 6-foot male is such a low IQ thing to do

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 6401
- never approaching
- pathetic confidence / game / aura
- non-existent social skills, vocal skills, evaluation skills, analytical skills
- social proof soon to be shown as effectively zero

• +1
No point in going to a club as an incel and expecting to get laid. Obviously it doesn't work and even if the chick is drunk enough to oversee your bad looks then see will heavily regret it the next day and accuse you of rape.

Usually normie friends try to get laid and they stop talking to you after a while. You are basically just standing there drinking and watching your friends trying to get some pussy.

Unless you go out to celebrate something, it's basically pointless to club as a below average male.
Dude ugly guys can get laid ez at a club I've seen manlets leave with short girls that were pretty hot ngl

• +1
Dude ugly guys can get laid ez at a club I've seen manlets leave with short girls that were pretty hot ngl

Clubs are all about that energy-game aka How NT and high energy you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
You are talking about 4s. I am a 3 and have tried. Obviously it didn't work. The only time I ever got attention was when I had statusmaxxing in hs.
Clubs are all about that energy-game aka How NT and high energy you are
Let's be honest. Being NT and high energy is a prerequisite for a good social life, but they won't help you get laid if your are ugly(1-3/10)

Last edited:
  • +1
You are talking about 4s. I am a 3 and have tried. Obviously it didn't work. The only time I ever got attention was when I had statusmaxxing in hs.
Post a pic of a 3 tbh

• +1
Post a pic of a 3 tbh

Janza is 2.5/10. I mog him in most areas, but my big flaws are my big weird nose, slightly recessed jaws, weak chin and asymmetrical ears(left ear needs pinning). Everything else is above average and I surprisingly have positive orbital vector despite having a slightly recessed maxilla. However, I look very SUBHUMAN from the side as my nose is alomost gandy tier and I don't have the chin to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Lawton88, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

Janza is 2.5/10. I mog him in most areas, but my big flaws are my big weird nose, slightly recessed jaws, weak chin and asymmetrical ears(left ear needs pinning). Everything else is above average and I surprisingly have positive orbital vector despite having a slightly recessed maxilla. However, I look very SUBHUMAN from the side as my nose is alomost gandy tier and I don't have the chin to pull it off.

Well clubs def won't work for mega death subhumans tbh

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 6401 and Fucked in the head
Status
Not open for further replies.