Incels.is are a fucking losers, we shouldn't let ourselves to be like them [Worst human stereotype to have ever exist]

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Title.
Green text - tldr, important shit

Screenshot 20210225 001739 Chrome

Before i address these losers, let me be clear that Incels are born ugly.

If you manage to hug/kiss/fuck a woman while being sub chad, this means that you've been putting the effort in, hard work and looksmaxing to get this woman at some point in your life. Congratulations 👏👏 you deserved it, it's a pure LUCK & Willpower though.

However, many incels.is members would not tell you otherwise, as if they are jealous of your success or your sudden luck with a woman (in most cases). They assume that as soon as you got to interact with a woman, you're not incel anymore. They start to hate you like their enemy, they look down on you BECAUSE THEY CANNOT GET THE SAME FUCKING RESULTS.

But incels are born like i said, i can be incel regardless of my body count, i may have fucked a drunk whore 9 years ago, and have no sexual contact whatsoever since then.. Does that make me a volcel? Absolutely not, because i may physically look like an incel. Take a look at the @LondonVillie, guy slays regardless of his looks and he is STILL CONSIDERATE INCEL, LOOKSWISE !!!!!

Out of the context, many sex havers and chad friends of mine, regardless of the validation and sex they are getting, they still do understands female nature well, they know that every woman is a whore, that love doesn't exist, that females judge you by superficial things (basically human obvious nature 101). Heck they acknowledged that i'm ugly and i can't get a gf.. it was obvious, but they are okay with it. Shouldn't it be likewise?

Not in incels.is case, they despise successful men above them, they fake companionship until you suddenly... hug a woman -
Oh did you hugged a woman anon?? I'll have to stab your back and report you to the joos, because i certainly cannot achieve that in life and i'm willing to be a jealous loser rather than being proud of my friend :soy::soy:

THIS IS WHY LOOKSMAX.ORG MOGS THIS
UTTER SHITHOLE INTO OBLIVION !!!!

⭐

Previous similar threads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 12688, Lolcel and 37 others
I am happy for anyone who does something about their lives and achieves it regardless if they are a subhuman or good looking tbh

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, EverythingMaxxer, Melo95 and 19 others
Title.
Green text - tldr, important shit

View attachment 1110286

Before i address these losers, let me be clear that Incels are born ugly.

If you manage to hug/kiss/fuck a woman while being sub chad, this means that you've been putting the effort in, hard work and looksmaxing to get this woman at some point in your life. Congratulations 👏👏 you deserved it, it's a pure LUCK & Willpower though.

However, many incels.is members would not tell you otherwise, as if they are jealous of your success or your sudden luck with a woman (in most cases). They assume that as soon as you got to interact with a woman, you're not incel anymore. They start to hate you like their enemy, they look down on you BECAUSE THEY CANNOT GET THE SAME FUCKING RESULTS.

But incels are born like i said, i can be incel regardless of my body count, i may have fucked a drunk whore 9 years ago, and have no sexual contact whatsoever since then.. Does that make me a volcel? Absolutely not, because i may physically look like an incel. Take a look at the @LondonVillie, guy slays regardless of his looks and he is STILL CONSIDERATE INCEL, LOOKSWISE !!!!!

Out of the context, many sex havers and chad friends of mine, regardless of the validation and sex they are getting, they still do understands female nature well, they know that every woman is a whore, that love doesn't exist, that females judge you by superficial things (basically human obvious nature 101). Heck they acknowledged that i'm ugly and i can't get a gf.. it was obvious, but they are okay with it. Shouldn't it be likewise?

Not in incels.is case, they despise successful men above them, they fake companionship until you suddenly... hug a woman -
Oh did you hugged a woman anon?? I'll have to stab your back and report you to the joos, because i certainly cannot achieve that in life and i'm willing to be a jealous loser rather than being proud of my friend :soy::soy:

THIS IS WHY LOOKSMAX.ORG MOGS THIS
UTTER SHITHOLE INTO OBLIVION !!!!

⭐

Previous similar threads

But I’m losing weight and look better
Plus I’m tall, hung and have decent bones women can tell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, gamma, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
I am happy for anyone who does something about their lives and achieves it regardless if they are a subhuman or good looking tbh
This is the mindset that everyone should have. The people that says "X thing is cope" falls on the same spectrum as incels. Like what's the point of your shitty life then, you misanthropist failing loser ?

imagine wasting your time in front of your computer while not trying to improve yourself in any way as possible

But muh chad doesn't have to move a finger... Yes but you are not chad, and you are still part of the competition so you may aswell do your best.

My point is that you can't complain about having a sub-par life if you haven't done everything possible to max out on your natural potential.

But I’m losing weight and look better
Plus I’m tall, hung and have decent bones women can tell

I don't get why people calls you a truecel then, you must be a normie then. Congrats though.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, Deleted member 2968, intovoid and 2 others
This is the mindset that everyone should have. The people that says "X thing is cope" falls on the same spectrum as incels. Like what's the point of your shitty life then, you misanthropist failing loser ?

I don't get why people calls you a truecel then, you must be a normie then. Congrats though.
Can I PM you the pics?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Chintuck22

imagine wasting your time in front of your computer while not trying to improve yourself in any way as possible

But muh chad doesn't have to move a finger... Yes but you are not chad, and you are still part of the competition so you may aswell do your best.

My point is that you can't complain about having a sub-par life if you haven't done everything possible to max out on your natural potential.

By definition I’m not a truecel

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Chintuck22
I was a gl kid, then I had a ton mouth of mouth related issues and had delayed puberty w/ shitty facial development, and i'm back to somewhat gl again, so u can't really say incels are born ugly, at least not just facially. A tall fat guy could be fat and incel his whole life until he finally loses it in his early 20's and becomes normie.

But I get what u mean, effort is what keeps a sub-optimal, sub-7 male in shape. Remember that past HTN, it's all very subjective for girls.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero and Chintuck22
>has sex
>is an incel
Stop coping you dumb faggot you’re a failed normie who manages to have sex, you just want the community and pity that actual incels have. Incels.is is for incels not sexhavers, it’s literally the last area for incel discussion on the entire internet and you’re crying because they won’t let you in. JFL

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Lolcel, AscendingHero and 2 others
Also you type exactly like a fucking foid you definitely have a low IQ and were raised by women

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4570, AscendingHero and 3 others
>has sex
>is an incel
Stop coping you dumb faggot you’re a failed normie who manages to have sex, you just want the community and pity that actual incels have. Incels.is is for incels not sexhavers, it’s literally the last area for incel discussion on the entire internet and you’re crying because they won’t let you in. JFL
Lol, come to get some laugh at this utter moron @rightfulcel, @BalkanPig

You're fucking ugly loser and i am certainly an incel BY DEFINITION. Though you can suck up on a dildo since the sexual intercourse is something you're never going to get

And srsly, shut the fuck up, you're only making you sound like an retard in comparison, i've adressed each of your useless bullshit, you sound like a cuck who sits on a computer and cries since the day the r/braincels was banned, get out of there you fucking faggot. Nice ad-homineming me though, my post hurted you cause i'm more successful than you.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Lol, come to get some laugh at this utter moron @rightfulcel, @BalkanPig

You're fucking ugly loser and i am certainly an incel BY DEFINITION. Though you can suck up on a dildo since the sexual intercourse is something you're never going to get

And srsly, shut the fuck up, you're only making you sound like an retard in comparison, i've adressed each of your useless bullshit, you sound like a cuck who sits on a computer and cries by the day the r/braincels was banned, get out of there you fucking faggot.
every day I ponder why moderators continue to let ESL’s post on this forum

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Also you type exactly like a fucking foid you definitely have a low IQ and were raised by women
Whatever retard, you can pump this thread into thousand replies so i can flex it to your ugly loser face.

every day I ponder why moderators continue to let ESL’s post on this forum

Go back to .is you dumb moron, this place is not for you. Thread is right and you didn't adressed anything. The epithome of a foid rudimentary thinking. You're delusional as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5522
Whatever retard, you can pump this thread into thousand replies so i can flex it to your ugly loser face.

Go back to .is you dumb moron, this place is not for you. Thread is right and you didn't adressed anything. The epithome of a foid rudimentary thinking
I never signed up for .is because I’m not an incel. Your stupid foid brain makes you think that you are entitled to post there even though you aren’t an incel and actively despise them as evidenced by how youve talked about them on this thread. The only possible reason I could see for a non-incel who hates incels to browse .is is to feel superior to somebody. Also you talk shit about incels despite the fact you claim to be one and also are admittedly ugly. By your own metric I am superior to you?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5522
>has sex
>is an incel
.is isnt for sex havers yet they want users banned for simply holding a girls hand 10 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I never signed up for .is because I’m not an incel. Your stupid foid brain makes you think that you are entitled to post there even though you aren’t an incel and actively despise them as evidenced by how youve talked about them on this thread. The only possible reason I could see for a non-incel who hates incels to browse .is is to feel superior to somebody. Also you talk shit about incels despite the fact you claim to be one and also are admittedly ugly. By your own metric I am superior to you?
Dnr you faggot, you're delusional as fuck

Adress just 1 thing in regards to the thread and i might see you as someone capable of an actual conversation. You were attacking me personally and now playing the victim card, damn.. that's something which hypocrites do, don't they.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
I used to read posts on that site and it's abysmal. Not only do they know they're losers but they're bitter about it too.

I was reading one post were a guy was saying he was going to spit in food at his place of employment simply because a female was ordering it. TBH that seems like female behavior and you're never going to be able to keep a bitch acting like her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Finita Est, volcelfatcel, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
@gamma why laugh?

• +1
I used to read post on that site and it's abysmal. Not only do they know they're losers but they're bitter about it too.

I was reading one post were a guy was saying he was going to spit in food at his place of employment simply because a female was ordering it. TBH that seems like female behavior and you're never going to be able to keep a bitch acting like her.
I don't blame them though for being mentally weak, but obsessing over one problem again and again and not fixing the variable, it's counter-productive from a human standpoint, that's nihilism a.k.a the loser philosophy.

Even if you have nothing to be happy about in your life, just try to do something, i don't say force yourself to change but i mean genuinely, it will come naturally to you, it will naturally click in your head to change

These people are jealous of sex havers, they are misanthropists, they blame other people for their lost. They hate you and me just because we are successful in something more than they are, even though we don't actually involve ourselves into their lives. I can go on and on why incel stereotype is wrong...

But cucks like @JimmyDreamsOfZygos0 dare to tell me that i'm wrong, i may aswell neck myself because i hate other people even though they are just a product of their environment, i should probably just LDAR and not actively working towards achieving my long-term goal according to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
fuck incels all my homies from looksmax hate them

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Finita Est, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
@Chintuck22 ik you're making threads like this for the reacts jfl

• JFL
@Chintuck22 ik you're making threads like this for the reacts jfl
I talked about this issue yesterday with a friend. I have compassion for incels but i hate their loser mentality. They all are capable to do something, speaking from a personal experience.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Finita Est, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
I talked about this issue yesterday with a friend. I have compassion for incels but i hate their loser mentality. They all are capable to do something, speaking from a personal experience.
That's true I believe if you're incel looking and your lifes goal is women you're going to be very disappointed. Everyone chad included should have more more meaning to life than living for some pumps. We as human are intelligent creatures and we can offer so much more to this world

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
looksmaxers are bettering themselves and eachother, while incels rot and keep on rotting.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Chintuck22 and AscendingHero
Is them being jealous not understandable?

Is it not normal to feel angry and jelaous of someone thats getting something you never got and can never get?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
looksmaxers are bettering themselves and eachother, while incels rot and keep on rotting.
most users on here are rotting aswell. And even if u get a rhino or a bimax most users will still be invisible to women whether that be due to not being gl enough, high inhib, not nt enough,etc. Most users on here should be gymcelling and sex appeal maxxing if they want to get the most bang for their buck.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, intovoid, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person

Is it not normal to feel angry and jelaous of someone thats getting something you never got and can never get?
No because it's a normal thing. A human nature in general shouldn't be repressed but people are yet not ready to confront it

I explained it in details here:
📍 Nihilism defeats the purpose of life - Incel mindset is wrong !

most users on here are rotting aswell. And even if u get a rhino or a bimax most users will still be invisible to women whether that be due to not being gl enough, high inhib, not nt enough,etc. Most users on here should be gymcelling and sex appeal maxxing if they want to get the most bang for their buck.
Looksmaxers are realistic and optimistic about their goals. They are actively looksmaxing in order to pursue their long term goal

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com

I think its fair if they have tried everything for them to be sad on there, but for the ones that haven't looksmaxxed then they are being lazy rotters.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@LondonVillie is 6’3, he can’t be a incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, mogstar, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
I agree, but at least our mentality is to at least try to better ourselves instead of rotting.

Looksmaxers are realistic and optimistic about their goals. They are actively looksmaxing in order to pursue their long term goal
Looksmaxxers esp. on this site are not realistic about their goals. That is total BULLSHIT. Yesterday I saw a thread abt people wanting Taylor Hill and stacy JB's jfl. This site quickly forged me into a standardcel if anything jfl

Looksmaxxers esp. on this site are not realistic about their goals. That is total BULLSHIT. Yesterday I saw a thread abt people wanting Taylor Hill and stacy JB's jfl. This site quickly forged me into a standardcel if anything jfl
They’re larping. They know they can’t get stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
I think its fair if they have tried everything for them to be sad on there, but for the ones that haven't looksmaxxed then they are being lazy rotters.
At some point the juice isnt worth the squeeze bro

At the end of the day getting sex is just a numbers game. Improving looks can be viewed as a strategy to increase your sucess - so if you dont want to looksmax you can just approach/try more. But does it make sense? To try years just to fuck a drunk woman that isnt attracted to you?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others

At the end of the day getting sex is just a numbers game. Improving looks can be viewed as a strategy to increase your sucess - so if you dont want to looksmax you can just approach/try more. But does it make sense? To try years just to fuck a drunk woman that isnt attracted to you?
I agree there are sad cases of people that will never experience love, and for people like that incels.is is perfect for those people to connect with each other

• +1

this tbh fucking honest. Sometimes I even question myself about the whole point of looksmaxxing.

• +1

Well you can argue that sex is not everything, but personally i think that we are all entitled to happiness, and getting the surgeries so we can admire ourselves later, get validation and fuck women, it's the best form of pleasure. I also think that sex and reproduction should be our purpose in life as a man - Having your long term goal (success, freedom..) while fulfilling your cravings for sex, it's natural, it's what the nature intended the man to do. When i see a woman in the public, i know that the universe has put created her there in order so she can be fulfill my pleasure, i see women for what they are objectively speaking.

I agree there are sad cases of people that will never experience love, and for people like that incels.is is perfect for those people to connect with each other

They don't actually enjoy their time there, they are hypocrites and fake their companionship for other incels. I explained in the last post i think

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Kristin, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
They don't actually enjoy their time there, they are hypocrites and fake their companionship for other incels. I explained in the last post i think
This is kinda like foids tbh

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Chintuck22
The problem with that site is that they have their own circlejerks and issues like this site. However, everyone there is just a whiner, imagine 50,000 people like @TraumatisedOgre but with no personality. @TraumatisedOgre is likeable to a degree but everyone there is just the same mass-produced animepfp clone that complains constantly.

And don't even get started on the hypocrisy there. Everyone there wants "compassion and love" but the minute you join on there everyone's barking at you for being greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, intovoid, MarstonAlloy and 2 others
this tbh fucking honest. Sometimes I even question myself about the whole point of looksmaxxing.
There is a huge difference between just a strategy to get more sex and lookmaxing - because looksmaxing also improves the QUALITY of sex.
And its one of the best strategies anyway...

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, AscendingHero and Chintuck22
The problem with that site is that they have their own circlejerks and issues like this site. However, everyone there is just a whiner, imagine 50,000 people like @TraumatisedOgre but with no personality. @TraumatisedOgre is likeable to a degree but everyone there is just the same mass-produced animepfp clone that complains constantly.

And don't even get started on the hypocrisy there. Everyone there wants "compassion and love" but the minute you join on there everyone's barking at you for being greycel.
I like @TraumatisedOgre personally, he's the nice user who just post his autism and then he spergs out. We all have this moments but he doesn't care, he is authentic, not seeking the approval of others, and he likes what he's doing. This is enough for me to say that he is not a hypocrite, because he's honest and original in his postings, that's what i like about him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Finita Est, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 4430
I like @TraumatisedOgre personally, he's the nice user who just post his autism and then he spergs out. We all have this moments but he doesn't care, he is authentic, not seeking the approval of others, and he likes what he's doing. This is enough for me to say that he is not a hypocrite, because he's honest and original in his postings
me too, but @TraumatisedOgre is welcoming and interesting to be around. However, the incels are like corrupted clones of him, where they try to be like him but are too toxic. It is no wonder they have no friends. They are all awful people.

• +1
me too, but @TraumatisedOgre is welcoming and interesting to be around. However, the incels are like corrupted clones of him, where they try to be like him but are too toxic. It is no wonder they have no friends. They are all awful people.
maybe they are awful because their minds and personalities have been destroyed by the lifestyle they lead?

some of them havent had any human contact in years

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Chintuck22
maybe they are awful because their minds and personalities have been destroyed by the lifestyle they lead?

some of them havent had any human contact in years
You cannot let your whole life to be like that, they hate other people, they hate themselves, they hate everyone regardless if they're on good terms with them. If they talk to each others, they are being hypocritical because they don't actually care, and they'll stab your back as soon as they find out that you're more successful (in anything) than them. It's the epithome of a loser foid mentality thinking, subjective and repressing human nature.

Yeah anon, i know, nature is brutal and unfair, but why are you against nature, it means that you are egotistical and want a exploitation of others if you think deeply about it. Just ponder what is the similar pattern with all the "anti-nature" people - Manipulation for their selfish being, exploitation of others, not letting you to have any freedom... etc. Think of anti nature as our government, they want us to be the certain way on purpose.

Also, incels are blaming everything else besides themselves, "oh the X thing is cope, i'm gonna LDAR", it's the misanthropist nihilism philosophy indoctrinated in their heads and they allowed it to happen because they are mentally weak (i don't blame them though, i was like that but i ESCAPED the incel mentality through rationalization and objective thinking).

I can go on and on about why they are wrong, you can read my previous posts, i explained the Incel Stereotype accurately, after reading this, you'll realize that having that mindset is absurdly wrong and you'll suddenly lose companionships for these people because of the mentioned things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
truly sad subhumans tbh, what a cesspool

pathetic wretches

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Chintuck22
There is no such thing as an incel sex haver it's a fucking oxymoron