Incels.is died when they permabanned me

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Silver
I joined that forum 2 years ago as Lucifer X. I got banned within 3 days after posting my first thread titled "Rape is a victimless crime". Some bitch ass faggot said " I walked up in there like I owned the place", because I did. The forum was amazing for like 5 days, then the gay mods started banning all of the funny and entertaining users. I was unbanned after a few days and continued to shitpost for a little bit, until I started posting about tulpas and Gnosticism. That's when I met the man who would change my life, Aäkon Këëtrëh. He is the person who taught me about magick. That's when the warlock you know today was born. I asked the mods to delete my account soon after that. I returned a few weeks later with an alt. That's when I started talking about using magick to get pussy.

I continued to make demon threads like that and shit post for next 2 years under various alts and requested name changes. I was one of the only people posting anything interesting in that entire forum. Most of the other dudes where just talking about Inceldom, the blackpill and other boring shit 24/7. I even had a live Elliot Rodger summoning thread hosted by General Alek. In that time, I was banned over 50 times. Dregster finally permabanned me because he personally dislikes me.

tldr: I was one of the few users actually making entertaining threads from between 2021- 2023 and that forum is boring as hell now that I'm gone.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, nigkook, Jova and 6 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, FBl, twojei and 2 others
I deserve a page in the incel wiki

get fucked antisemite

• Woah
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
It died when I got permabanned for fucking pussy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, ElTruecel, Latinus and 2 others
Don’t worry mate, you have all .is users here, they just larp as normies here

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I'm hardbanned on that site and will probably never be let back in, fuck the .is mods, .is is my home and they took it away from me

• So Sad
Reactions: The False Prophet
I joined that forum 2 years ago as Lucifer X. I got banned within 3 days after posting my first thread titled "Rape is a victimless crime". Some bitch ass faggot said " I walked up in there like I owned the place", because I did. The forum was amazing for like 5 days, then the gay mods started banning all of the funny and entertaining users. I was unbanned after a few days and continued to shitpost for a little bit, until I started posting about tulpas and Gnosticism. That's when I met the man who would change my life, Aäkon Këëtrëh. He is the person who taught me about magick. That's when the warlock you know today was born. I asked the mods to delete my account soon after that. I returned a few weeks later with an alt. That's when I started talking about using magick to get pussy.

I continued to make demon threads like that and shit post for next 2 years under various alts and requested name changes. I was one of the only people posting anything interesting in that entire forum. Most of the other dudes where just talking about Inceldom, the blackpill and other boring shit 24/7. I even had a live Elliot Rodger summoning thread hosted by General Alek. In that time, I was banned over 50 times. Dregster finally permabanned me because he personally dislikes me.

tldr: I was one of the few users actually making entertaining threads from between 2021- 2023 and that forum is boring as hell now that I'm gone.
dnrd schizophrenic satanist fag brags abt shitposting on incel forums and getting banned. this is why you need Jesus Christ maybe then the highlight of your day wouldn’t be getting rep on looksmax.org by telling stories abt getting banned for shitposting on .is

dnrd schizophrenic satanist fag brags abt shitposting on incel forums and getting banned. this is why you need Jesus Christ maybe then the highlight of your day wouldn’t be getting rep on looksmax.org by telling stories abt getting banned for shitposting on .is
You have no right to tell me about Jesus anything.
Screenshot 20240530 0823262
You don't don't understand what it means to be Christian, unlike myself, who was a devout Christian for 8 years. I was monk like. You're a fake Christian and you subconsciously know it. You label yourself as a Christian for vain reasons. Jesus can see right through your fakeness.

They banned me after my first post. I labeled it, "It's lonely having a big dick and beautiful Stacy when I know deep down inside, I'm Incel."

.is is controlled and financed by the mossad secret agencies

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
.is died when FBI took the control and all the old but based posts gets deleted.