[INCELS.IS] Foids drooling over prettyboy Chad on TikTok with 125K followers and no talent. Incel going to college in the fall with him.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

He is an attractive dude, literal stereotypical Chad like chin and cheekbones. He is definitely taller than I am as well. His latest photo is of him with a bunch of friends and foids at prom. He had two sections on his account with his Snapchat and TikTok. His Snap-Score is over 1,400,000 and his TikTok account had 100,000 followers. He also had a fucking PayPal linked so he clearly is getting money from foid simps simply for existing. I checked his TikTok and now he now has over 125,000 followers. It's all so basic as well. It's just him looking into the camera and lip-syncing some shitty rap song.

The comments he gets on his TikToks infuriate me. He gets complimented on every single one, and that's plenty of foids doing it. Calling him hot and joking about how they should buy a plane ticket to where he is to see him. Meanwhile, I've never had a single girl flirt with me even once. He also has posted a few feminist-like TikToks relating to shit like "love the girl, not the body" and how they should be treated like goddesses. How does anyone believe this crap? He's saying this to get dumb foids to think that he is some kind of good guy. No fucking way he believes that shit. You can tell from his videos he believes the entire world revolves around him.

I don't want to go to my classes anymore because he is exactly the type of motherfucker who will bully me. He is the exact type of piece of shit who will call me a virgin and say "No BiTcHeS?". All the foids will swoon over him and because of the halo effect, I will automatically be perceived as a disgusting little boy. I won't even stand a single chance in the class. No one will give a shit about me when this asshole is able to get pussy anytime he fucking pleases. I am so fucking done with this bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister, FailedNormieManlet, GetShrekt and 10 others
Lol bro its easy to get 125k followers on tiktok jfl

100k followers on tiktok = 5k follower on insta

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Racky, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others

His Snap-Score is over 1,400,000 and his TikTok account had 100,000 followers. He also had a fucking PayPal linked so he clearly is getting money from foid simps simply for existing. I checked his TikTok and now he now has over 125,000 followers

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, alriodai and PrinceLuenLeoncur
His life is like some fantasy

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, disillusioned, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
@Xangsane since I can't quote you
Are yousome kind of retard? That's how you know you're fucking non NT autistic guy and a larper that don't look like how you showed you in your pictures

It's literally so fucking easy to accumalate over a million snapchat score if you're just a status maxxed normie since middle school
I had snap since 2016 and lost my account in 2019 or 2020 and had like 700 000 and I was a non NT social outcast

Now imagine a statut maxxed chad

You're a fucking retard

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Are yousome kind of retard? That's how you know you're fucking non NT autistic guy and a larper that don't look like how you showed you in your pictures

It's literally so fucking easy to accumalate over a million snapchat score if you're just a status maxxed normie since middle school
I had snap since 2016 and lost my account in 2019 or 2020 and had like 700 000 and I was a non NT social outcast

You're a fucking retard
I don't like social media attention. I like to keep very close with family and a tiny circle of good friends.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Orbeck of Vinheim, litaz and 4 others

You're a fucking retard
why you argue with a guy who has 47,365 posts in the one year and literally larping about his family for attention?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and alriodai
why you argue with a guy who has 47,365 posts in the one year and literally larping about his family for attention?
but bro this nigga is retarded
he thinks having 125k followers on tiktok and over a million snap chat score AS AN ATTRACTIVE guy is something crazy
like literally 100k followers on tiktok is equivalent to 5k subscribers on youtube or IG, it's not even such a crazy amount

same for the snap chat score thing

i hate him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, litaz, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
I don't like social media attention. I like to keep very close with family and a tiny circle of good friends.
Your keeping your blessings only to Allah. Ah?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Anyway pics?

Anyway pics?
Image 2

essentially any young guy with clear skin and enough frauding can get 100k + on tiktok depending on how much dignity he has left

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, litaz, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
essentially any young guy with clear skin and enough frauding can get 100k + on tiktok depending on how much dignity he has left
No no no you need hair first and this is also impacted by your face/skull shape. Good luck prettyboy fringe maxxing with a huge forhead and big ass skull. Most young guys have clear skin. Also being lean is crucial.

i posted a few "underrated hot guys on tiktok" videos, its guys with between 100k and 250k followers, the most got 500 or 600

they just have long messy hair, collagen and good coloring, that's all you literally need

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 21620
He should link his TikTok so I can follow- I mean, check out the competition

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Incel should befriend him and blackpill him. It will ruin his life and he will never be able to look at things the same way again.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and TopzCat1
btw bro delete ur fucking utterly coomer tier avi, like what the fuck is wrong with u my son?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, gymmaxedhorse and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, GetShrekt, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Throw acid in his face.

Need pics
Most incels overrate people highly, he most definitely is a NTmaxxed HTN in our strict rating system
Which is still enough to slay

• +1
Need pics
Most incels overrate people highly, he most definitely is a NTmaxxed HTN in our strict rating system
Which is still enough to slay
They didn't provide pics

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo

You're a fucking retard
700,000 snapscore.. you were not an outcast dumb nigga. I had snap since 2014 and have 45k score.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
700,000 snapscore.. you were not an outcast dumb nigga. I had snap since 2014 and have 45k score.
Nah you were just the social outcast tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429

he's obviously aware of that, the point of the post was fishing for validation (like a solid percentage of "self-loathing" content on this forum)

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Moggie
This is what we were meant for, to be outcasts of society. Good thing is incel number is going up so it more men want validation which means more men will invent and create new things

nigga i have 8,000 snapscore

U cant ezly get followers on tiktok

You're a fucking retard
u probably werent outcast
i have 100k snapscore and im incel

What's his tiktok username

Reminds me of a similar situation in my life I might make thread of it

"Tampafoids are Somerhalder only"
what in the autism is this? @Xangsane ? :lul:

• JFL
ops a fag for not just posting his tiktoks