incels.is is so disgusting

L

lestoa

rope at 18
after 2 hours of lurking incels.is I have to say that my whole brain is blackpilled, every single blood particle in my body became blackpilled.
Bro it's a 24/7 brain fuck suicide forum. Every thread fucks your whole brain

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, Melly, 160cmcurry and 32 others
genuinely don't understand how people can post/chill there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, ominion, lastamericanvirgin and 11 others
.org is @Master's only good forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, ominion, proxyy and 16 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, ominion, mike21 and 18 others
Average user here gets approached by women. I like them more since they actually have reason to be on these forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, proxyy, blackpilloverdose and 25 others
The reason I don't go there is because it's filled with white supremacists, incels that cope by hating everything, brown people, black people, saying you need to murder women.
It's just way too much.
If I want to have time on a website, I won't go on something that just makes myself feel worse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: psychomandible, 97baHater, BetterOffDead and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, 160cmcurry, Ihateskob and 3 others
now imagine this blackpill shit 10000x worse and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Its not like they are joking or smth, they are deadass serious.
I think at some point it's just pointless. I get it, women like chad, I'll never get laid.
I still don't talk it 24/7. Because the best moments I have in life is when I go outside with friends and talk about general shit.
Id rather do this, even if im a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, JefeM0g, Bars and 9 others
The reason I don't go there is because it's filled with white supremacists, incels that cope by hating everything, brown people, black people, saying you need to murder women.
its not like that they are joking or something, they are deadass serious. They are exactly like this. Iam blackpilled and a incel too. But wtf omg, no wonder mfs kill themselves over there god damn. I would kms too if i would chill there 24/7.
It's just way too much.
yes absolutely, its wayy too much. It would seriously affect my mental health really really bad if i would chill there

• +1
Reactions: Bars, topgrey, WhoTookVendetta and 3 others
its not like that they are joking or something, they are deadass serious. They are exactly like this. Iam blackpilled and a incel too. But wtf omg, no wonder mfs kill themselves over there god damn. I would kms too if i would chill there 24/7.

yes absolutely, its wayy too much. It would seriously affect my mental health really really bad if i would chill there
I distance myself from that website for good reason. There a reason it's over a fed watchlist.
This website while blackpilled is more "normal". I could see a normal person browsing this website.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, 160cmcurry, Jonnyboi and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and nathan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, GunDevilHybrid, Bars and 5 others
yeah the average bluepilled guy lurking this forum would have a blackpill overdose over there.
most people on this forum don't even know racepill lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, GunDevilHybrid, TheBiggestIncelEver and 8 others
I had to selfban on .is for a week because I was so depressed from rotting on there. People take .org way less seriously and most of the threads here are just shitposts. I just like .is more because there's far less normies there and I relate more to the average user.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, 160cmcurry, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, GunDevilHybrid, 160cmcurry and 10 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, 160cmcurry, EdgyFashionist and 4 others
You can get friends as a giga truecel fucking retard.
Immediate insult tells me you know that’s bullocks. You’re only an incel when you can’t make friends not this feminine pussy “I have acne” shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, WhoTookVendetta, Henry Rollins and 1 other person
after 2 hours of lurking incels.is I have to say that my whole brain is blackpilled, every single blood particle in my body became blackpilled.
Bro it's a 24/7 brain fuck suicide forum. Every thread fucks your whole brain
I SAW A THREAD WHERE SOME NIGGA LICKED THE WOMEN TOLIET SEAT :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Kroker and 3 others
Yeah that forum will make you rope pretty quick

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, watah, saint and 2 others
Immediate insult tells me you know that’s bullocks. You’re only an incel when you can’t make friends not this feminine pussy “I have acne” shit.
I have a friend who would be shredded to thread on this website, he would be called subhuman genetic failure INCEL because that's what you people do when you see a ugly people in the rating section.
Truth is, he is a very dear friend of me and has a much better social life than me.

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
I had to selfban on .is for a week because I was so depressed from rotting on there.
I understand, i would be too. Its a really really bad place. Wouldnt recommend anyone joining there.
People take .org way less seriously and most of the threads here are just shitposts.
Yes def, ppl here are more chill. When i chill on .is it feels like someone is 24/7 screaming into my ear that its over for me and i should kms asap.
I just like .is more because there's far less normies there and I relate more to the average user.
Fair enough, i understand

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, nathan and HighTierSubhuman
yeah the average bluepilled guy lurking this forum would have a blackpill overdose over there.
most people on this forum don't even know racepill lol
Knowing of something is different than blindly believing in it because someone just told you it exists

Knowing of something is different than blindly believing in it because someone just told you it exists
the evidence told me it exists. not someone. im blindly believing in the evidence.

This makes no sense. How does being able to find people to hang out with equate to women liking you? There's entire groups of guys who women wouldn't touch despite their presence of a social circle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Zenis, Allornothing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, 160cmcurry, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
Average .is mfs

Attachments

• 1724459284928.png
    1724459284928.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: psychomandible, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, itsoverforyouboyo and 3 others
This makes no sense. How does being able to find people to hang out with equate to women liking you? There's entire groups of guys who women wouldn't touch despite their presence of a social circle
Just not true. If you can make friends with men you can befriend women and get sex it’s quite easy.

When you’re like me people don’t want to be your friend no matter how you act. It’s so bad even people here don’t believe it lol. Trust me this forum is useless for most, especially a bunch of people who think nothing of having friends.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, NZb6Air and lestoa
There’s some people who can’t make friends or get girls no matter how hard they try since they just look antisocial and weird. Trust me being “ugly” is nothing wait till you try this shit. Guys like you can just be friends with women and try your luck. Most people have no business being here.
My friend look very antisocial yet he has friends. If it was about looks he would be friendless but yet he isn't.
Also I'm friendless, I'm not a good example.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, noonespecial, borntosuffer and 2 others
Average users here are tiktokcels, every other post on Ratings is a 6ft+ MTN/HTN who's like 14-16
To be fair I feel like the users who actually rot here aren't like that. Most posts on ratings are from random greycels that barely post

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, noonespecial and lestoa
the average person on this forum is a greycel that came from tiktok and they all do well with women because their average
Exactly. Tiktokcels will never truly understand the blackpill and being sub5. When I was blackpilled in 2021 I actively incurred a social penalty, and now the same people that denigrated me for speaking the truth jokingly use looksmaxxing terminology and started to accept lookism, solely because it became popular. Absolute sheep

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, BetterOffDead, noonespecial and 5 others
Just not true. If you can make friends with men you can befriend women and get sex it’s quite easy.

When you’re like me people don’t want to be your friend no matter how you act. It’s so bad even people here don’t believe it lol. Trust me this forum is useless for most, especially a bunch of people who think nothing of having friends.
Then explain entire friend groups of men who get no play. There's literally groups of men like hardcore gamers who find camaraderie with each other but still get no puss

Lol the users there are funny imo talking about raping and killing women 💀💀 i used to lurk there alot after finding these forums last summer from tiktok.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and lestoa
Lol the users there are funny imo talking about raping and killing women 💀💀 i used to lurk there after finding these forums last summer from tiktok.
yea right so bozo 💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏💀💀💀😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, piec and Alucard69
Then explain entire friend groups of men who get no play. There's literally groups of men like hardcore gamers who find camaraderie with each other but still get no puss
That’s called meme inceldom. Normies like to come together and complain about shit it’s a social thing. Meanwhile they’re messaging 100 girls and some are interested and they get sex once a month. They just think nothing of it.

It’s like that TikTok doomer shit where completely normal young men like to pretend they’re lonely and tough and that their life has been hard meanwhile they have 100 friends messaging them.

Fact is, guys like me don’t even have women to get rejected by.

• +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, Melly, BetterOffDead and 2 others
Whatd u see on ther

Nahh they are all dark triad asf 💀💀based ahh forum
incels.is proof dark triad is cope. if being a narcissistic psychopath helped with women they would all be slaying.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
incels.is proof dark triad is cope. if being a narcissistic psychopath helped with women they would all be slaying.
Nahh 💀💀 they dark triad asf sniffing underage kids panties in the laundry room and shit dawg

• JFL
Reactions: ominion