incels.is is so disgusting

Nahh 💀💀 they dark triad asf sniffing underage kids panties in the laundry room and shit dawg
sniffing panties isn't slaying buddy boyo my point stands

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and WhoTookVendetta
Defeatist cope site.
Looksmax and know your place in the hierarchy in life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, HighTierSubhuman, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman

Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, 160cmcurry, Hetman Vilkas and 3 others
This website while blackpilled is more "normal". I could see a normal person browsing this website.
Mainly GL narcisistic normies
Just not true. If you can make friends with men you can befriend women and get sex it’s quite easy.

When you’re like me people don’t want to be your friend no matter how you act. It’s so bad even people here don’t believe it lol. Trust me this forum is useless for most, especially a bunch of people who think nothing of having friends.
Agree, just be NT is quite real unfortunately
Then explain entire friend groups of men who get no play. There's literally groups of men like hardcore gamers who find camaraderie with each other but still get no puss
Those guys have no female friends that's why, there are some autistic people who can only befriend men, but ugly NT guys can easily befriend foids, even attractive ones and get pity sex sometimes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Female hands typed this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, TheBiggestIncelEver, futureashtray and 6 others

Jfl
lmao @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Is Bojack posting over there?

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
after 2 hours of lurking incels.is I have to say that my whole brain is blackpilled, every single blood particle in my body became blackpilled.
Bro it's a 24/7 brain fuck suicide forum. Every thread fucks your whole brain
.org better, never really got the appeal from incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
wtf's bookism
bookism . net

A site made by old lookism users. Bojack spammed a bit too much there and tried to annoy the mods. He got banned subsequently.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and ElTruecel
Cope cuck site, all their threads are water

If you're not ready to get osteotomies you're either a gay cuck or a fakecel

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
now imagine this blackpill shit 10000x worse and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Its not like they are joking or smth, they are deadass serious.
show a example from over there

Average user here gets approached by women. I like them more since they actually have reason to be on these forums.
@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, efidescontinuado, ElTruecel and 3 others
Mainly GL narcisistic normies

Agree, just be NT is quite real unfortunately

Those guys have no female friends that's why, there are some autistic people who can only befriend men, but ugly NT guys can easily befriend foids, even attractive ones and get pity sex sometimes
You went from saying having friends but now it's having female friends. Most guys in the world don't have female friends so not sure how they're going to fuck

That’s called meme inceldom. Normies like to come together and complain about shit it’s a social thing. Meanwhile they’re messaging 100 girls and some are interested and they get sex once a month. They just think nothing of it.

It’s like that TikTok doomer shit where completely normal young men like to pretend they’re lonely and tough and that their life has been hard meanwhile they have 100 friends messaging them.

Fact is, guys like me don’t even have women to get rejected by.
You're literally just making shit up

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Imo this forum is 10000000x more brutaal because it’s blackpilled sexhaver normies, so they are actually happy about blackpill and relish in the misery of subhumans. Incels.is is basically a hugbox, very comfy

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, DNRDniggerking, Allornothing and 1 other person
yes absolutely, its wayy too much. It would seriously affect my mental health really really bad if i would chill there
This is very low T of you OP

after 2 hours of lurking incels.is I have to say that my whole brain is blackpilled, every single blood particle in my body became blackpilled.
Bro it's a 24/7 brain fuck suicide forum. Every thread fucks your whole brain
funny thing is that they call us gay for wanting to get more attractive instead of having manlet rage 24/7

funny thing is that they call us gay for wanting to get more attractive instead of having manlet rage 24/7
Well, they say we just make the women hypergamy worse. Because we try to become more attractive and end up pulling mtb's

Well, they say we just make the women hypergamy worse. Because we try to become more attractive and end up pulling mtb's
its a dog eat dog world out there, acsend or rot, 60% of all men that ever existed did not procreate they died ending their genetic linage its always been this way, survival of the fittest basic evolution

the average person on this forum is a greycel that came from tiktok and they all do well with women because their average
They do well with women because they’re average??

You realize what you just posted?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
They do well with women because they’re average??

You realize what you just posted?
because they are average looking people who looksmaxxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
because they are average looking people who looksmaxxed
Not sure it works like that.

If you are average and truly blackpilled you should know a thing or two about how women work but whatever…

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
I understand, i would be too. Its a really really bad place. Wouldnt recommend anyone joining there.

Yes def, ppl here are more chill. When i chill on .is it feels like someone is 24/7 screaming into my ear that its over for me and i should kms asap.

Fair enough, i understand
Because .is tells you the truth.

I know, but please dont scream the truth to me so brutal and 24/7:(
It makes me get so much ER fuel. I wouldn’t be in this situation if my dad made better breeding decisions and didn’t marry a short women and made me short since my dads tall. At least I have shoe lifts to cope.

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
It makes me get so much ER fuel. I wouldn’t be in this situation if my dad made better breeding decisions and didn’t marry a short women and made me short since my dads tall. At least I have shoe lifts to cope.
How tall are you

AOL

this logo fucked my life

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Where u from tho ?
god damn your lifts are high af, isnt this noticable ?
I live in America. I wear elevator shoes. It’s not noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
You're literally just making shit up
Typical braindead response when you have nothing left to say. Let me guess you’re just some 14 year old shy wimp who scoured in here from TikTok.

That’s called meme inceldom. Normies like to come together and complain about shit it’s a social thing. Meanwhile they’re messaging 100 girls and some are interested and they get sex once a month. They just think nothing of it.

It’s like that TikTok doomer shit where completely normal young men like to pretend they’re lonely and tough and that their life has been hard meanwhile they have 100 friends messaging them.

Fact is, guys like me don’t even have women to get rejected by.
friendless and not chad = little to no chance of pussy

• +1
Reactions: lestoa