• Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Samsepioler and M-1014
They banned me and now I'm here jfl

I'm not a virgin anyway

No reputation function fuck them

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, HTN_Mentalcel, rand anon and 6 others

.is is a shithole

What did she look like? And bc? And age?
Like shit for .org standards

Mid tier Becky mestiza with clear Native American blood, but she looked pretty for her race, not like an average Bolivian

She was 19, I was 25.

I did it without a condom fearing that it might be the only time I would have free sex in my life jfl

Like shit for .org standards

Mid tier Becky mestiza with clear Native American blood, but she looked pretty for her race, not like an average Bolivian

She was 19, I was 25.

I did it without a condom fearing that it might be the only time I would have free sex in my life jfl
Oh okay nvm i mog you then by being 17 and having college sex. But tbh the girl I did it with wasn’t good looking either so i still claim virgin and it was a one night stand

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Samsepioler
Oh okay nvm i mog you then by being 17 and having college sex. But tbh the girl I did it with wasn’t good looking either so i still claim virgin and it was a one night stand
I also had sexual experiences as a teenager, I just didn't have penetrative sex.

If you're having sex at that age you're lucky in today's world.

I also had sexual experiences as a teenager, I just didn't have penetrative sex.

If you're having sex at that age you're lucky in today's world.
I live in Scotland where average age of losing your v is 13 so no I would consider myself a late bloomer and @Xtra can back this up cause he also lives in this absolutely shit country too

I live in Scotland where average age of losing your v is 13 so no I would consider myself a late bloomer and @Xtra can back this up cause he also lives in this absolutely shit country too
I believe that most teenagers lie for a reason to protect their pride, I am sure that at least half of male teenagers in the West are virgins today.

Hypergamy is causing disaster in society and the standards of women are increasingly higher.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I believe that most teenagers lie for a reason to protect their pride, I am sure that at least half of male teenagers in the West are virgins today.

Hypergamy is causing disaster in society and the standards of women are increasingly higher.
Meh you’re right bro. Lets hope im able to fuck an attractive girl soon. So far hopes are looking high but location cucks (shes uk but in england)

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Been on .is since 2021, forum has gone to absolute shit

• +1
Is it like .org

Idk checked it 7 days ago and every thread seemed like it was written by brainrotten people, nothing interesting rlly

In america? Sure but in my stupid country the girls here have no standards, they will fuck extremely ugly mutants and horrible scum thugs as long as they are NT. Pretty much anyone who is native to the country and NT can slay here even if they look like an alien. Also most people here start fucking from as young as 12.

@plukee is the only user on this site who also lives in scotland and can confirm this.

• +1
In america? Sure but in my stupid country the girls here have no standards, they will fuck extremely ugly mutants and horrible scum thugs as long as they are NT. Pretty much anyone who is native to the country and NT can slay here even if they look like an alien. Also most people here start fucking from as young as 12.

@plukee is the only user on this site who also lives in scotland and can confirm this.
Yes, in my country something similar happens with the thugmaxxed low-iq niggers in this place

But the average middle class guy doesn't attract any women these days.