Incels shouldn't REPRODUCE.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
FIRST THINGS FIRST, before any of you r/inceltear fucks come running in here to use this to your advantage, I want it to be known you should all rot away too. I have seen how absolutely subhuman you all look. When I say incels shouldn't reproduce I don't mean this subcultural term "incel", I mean genetic deadend subhumans just like you coping retards over on that subreddit. You all look like braindead unhealthy estrogenized transexual pedophiles who try to cash-in your "1x Starfish Sex" coupons to your dead bedroom wives that you earned through collecting good boy points from barking at "incels" on the forums while you could have just barked in the mirror for the same effect. The men on the right can go ahead and reproduce, the ones on the left not so very much.
r/IncelTear - Just found this on an incel forum

Now on to my actual post and reasoning. A free sexual market is good. Incels should die and rot away with their shit genes imo, the reason we have incels to begin with is due to the fact women were forced to fuck ugly men in marriages for millenia. When women select mates only, the children turn out attractive. Before agriculture only 1 per 17 men got to reproduce because the girls only fucked the best man. That is why the average height in europe was 185cm/6'1" in pre agricultural hunter gatherer europe, but went down as genetic deadend fucks got to reproduce due to marriage. Now we are almost back at normal, just some inch short since women have been able to choose for themselves again. How can anyone possibly argue women's standards are skewed when men will fuck anything that is not chained to floor. Anyone arguing against this is an incel retard as this is how it's supposed to be. Stop coping with wanting to get your dick wet you selfish abominations, you have got to see the big picture here.

Also, if the aliens ever come we want to be proud, showing off humans like Lachowski and Palvin not some inbred jokes.
Francisco lachowski francisco lachowski francisco lachowski 548666261

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar @LastTemp @Nebula

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, StrangerDanger, JustConfidentMaxBro and 22 others
Didn't read but I want you to know that I'm very depressed

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, rand anon, Vain786 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Vain786, NFA PB and 5 others
To aliens there would be no attractive human assuming they’re attracted to their own kind, it’s like us looking at a group of birds of the same species and having to guess which one is the chad, ofc with bird biology it depends in color of feathers or tail size but u get my point

aliens would probably See a LTN and CHAD as the same level as long as they were the same height and size Face would be insignificant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 25938, WishIwasChico and 2 others
Yes tbh we all need to rope

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Muh incels shouldn’t reproduce

most incels are caused by the son getting most of the shit genes from the mother

especially height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 25667, 3links2 and 4 others
Keep crying for your father who managed to secured a land whale and procreate his low t genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
1 word: jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, copefuel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Nah, I'm gonna reproduce an incel son so he can experience my suffering

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 25667 and 10 others
Even if everybody was PSL 5+. Incels would exist. Lookism is basic human nature. People will discriminate based on slight difference in looks. The bottom 10% will always struggle. No amount of eugenics will change that.

Only thing that can change this is a change in human nature.

Also lol at showing that Stacylite Palvin to aliens when there are so many better looking women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
I wish I could reproduce but I can't anyway I don’t even have to force myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Keep crying for your father who managed to secured a land whale and procreate his low t genes
Unironically my mother was Stacylite-Stacy facially but chose my MTN father and that's why I'm here, if she read my post I would be slaying right now.

• +1
Unironically my mother was Stacylite-Stacy facially but chose my MTN father and that's why I'm here, if she read my post I would be slaying right now.
As I said, keep crying for your subhuman dad

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I don't believe in eugenics. I believe in epigenetics. Let women do the picking. Also some of the world's greatest things were invented by incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 25938, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Even if everybody was PSL 5+. Incels would exist. Lookism is basic human nature. People will discriminate based on slight difference in looks. The bottom 10% will always struggle. No amount of eugenics will change that.

Only thing that can change is a change in human nature.
Cope. Everyone would be fucking 24/7 in chadstacyland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 9779, ;-; and 2 others
I don't believe in eugenics. I believe in epigenetics. Let women do the picking. Also some of the world's greatest things were invented by incels.
That is what I said.

Chico, Barrett and O'pry's parents were all average looking while many celeb kids like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp's kids look mediocre. Genetic combination is a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
But if subhuman women reproduce subhumans will be born.

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
some of the world's greatest things were invented by incels.
They should stick to inventing. Instead of reproducing as I said.

• +1
Screenshot 20230302 120521

This is who we'd show to the aliens and build sculptures of to preserve the beauty of humanity

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Vain786, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
it absolutely is a good thing.

cannot possible take AR/DRcels seriously who complain about the white race dropping but lament the clearest eugenic movement that will improve overall quality of whites in the last century

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
That is what I said.
You literally said the opposite.

You said your definition of incel was subhuman, but females let subhumans breed on mass so incels should indeed reproduce if you believe in epigenetics

it absolutely is a good thing.

cannot possible take AR/DRcels seriously who complain about the white race dropping but lament the clearest eugenic movement that will improve overall quality of whites in the last century
I don't care about preserving race I want to preserve attractive genetics.

• +1
howd you get the moving picture as your profile lol

You literally said the opposite.

You said your definition of incel was subhuman, but females let subhumans breed on mass so incels should indeed reproduce if you believe in epigenetics
No, I said the social construct of marriage (that men created) is what put us in this boat to begin with, while when women pick partners they end up attractive. They only choose marriage because we built society around it. No sane woman would pick a subhuman in nature.

• +1
But if subhuman women reproduce subhumans will be born.
Barrett's mom looks like a Aussie skank
Images   2023 03 02T223344039

O'pry's parents look like average rednecks

Images   2023 03 02T223852708

DiCaprio's mum and dad look like hippies

Images   2023 03 02T223653949

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's spawn

Images   2023 03 02T224106752

Johnny Depp's biological kid

Images   2023 03 02T224135114

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 9779, cytoplasm and 2 others
would make sense except for the fact 90% of girls are fuck ugly too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Vain786
aliens already here look at our boy opry

• JFL
Only high tier chads would be fucking. Low tier chads would be incels. Jfl
if everyone looked like a model than there would be other parameters that would make the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
if everyone looked like a model than there would be other parameters that would make the difference
Not just other parameters. Just looks. Even slight difference in nose shape and eyebrow length would make someone slayer or incel.

Not just other parameters. Just looks. Even slight difference in nose shape and eyebrow length would make someone slayer or incel.
Retard ngl, it's about meeting a threshold. If you find someone attractive you find someone attractive and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 23218
That would be true if everyone looked the same, so even a slight difference would be huge, but we are talking about a world where everyone looks "good"
Even if we sample 100 male models they will all have different features

• +1
Retard ngl, it's about meeting a threshold.
If everybody is atleast PSL 5+ then the threshold is PSL 6. Jfl i'm losing my braincels talking to people like you.

That would be true if everyone looked the same, so even a slight difference would be huge, but we are talking about a world where everyone looks "good"
Even if we sample 100 male models they will all have different features
Looks are relative.
Average height in India is 5'5 so being 5'9 makes you tall. Average height in Netherlands is 6' so 5'9 makes you short.

5 PSL is 90th percentile so it's makes the person goodlooking. 5 PSL in the other world is 10th percentile so it's makes the person ugly.

If everybody is atleast PSL 5+ then the threshold is PSL 6. Jfl i'm losing my braincels talking to people like you.

Looks are relative.
Average height in India is 5'5 so being 5'9 makes you tall. Average height in Netherlands is 6' so 5'9 makes you short.

5 PSL is 90th percentile so it's makes the person goodlooking. 5 PSL in the other world is 10th percentile so it's makes the person ugly.
yeah but it wouldn't go down to "eyebrow leght" because there would be many more important factors
Like even assuming top tier genetics for everyone in the world, the guys with the better bodies would easily mog, because you can have good muscle genetics too but you will have train and diet anyway.

• +1
Do you know why looks are important to begin with? To show good health, longevity, and survivability. If you show you have all of these which is around 5-6 PSL as well as height and frame you have passed the threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 25938
FIRST THINGS FIRST, before any of you r/inceltear fucks come running in here to use this to your advantage, I want it to be known you should all rot away too. I have seen how absolutely subhuman you all look. When I say incels shouldn't reproduce I don't mean this subcultural term "incel", I mean genetic deadend subhumans just like you coping retards over on that subreddit. You all look like braindead unhealthy estrogenized transexual pedophiles who try to cash-in your "1x Starfish Sex" coupons to your dead bedroom wives that you earned through collecting good boy points from barking at "incels" on the forums while you could have just barked in the mirror for the same effect. The men on the right can go ahead and reproduce, the ones on the left not so very much.

Now on to my actual post and reasoning. A free sexual market is good. Incels should die and rot away with their shit genes imo, the reason we have incels to begin with is due to the fact women were forced to fuck ugly men in marriages for millenia. When women select mates only, the children turn out attractive. Before agriculture only 1 per 17 men got to reproduce because the girls only fucked the best man. That is why the average height in europe was 185cm/6'1" in pre agricultural hunter gatherer europe, but went down as genetic deadend fucks got to reproduce due to marriage. Now we are almost back at normal, just some inch short since women have been able to choose for themselves again. How can anyone possibly argue women's standards are skewed when men will fuck anything that is not chained to floor. Anyone arguing against this is an incel retard as this is how it's supposed to be. Stop coping with wanting to get your dick wet you selfish abominations, you have got to see the big picture here.

Also, if the aliens ever come we want to be proud, showing off humans like Lachowski and Palvin not some inbred jokes.
View attachment 2096465View attachment 2096473

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar @LastTemp @Nebula
I will reprodu

View attachment 2096465View attachment 2096473

incels will always exist because women always repeoduce

• +1
@6'1 balkan dude you "Ugh.." reacted me because you got called out for your asswipe genetic quality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Over for my genes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois
incels will always exist because women always repeoduce
They will always exist due to genetic recombination, but every time someone comes out ugly and they just don't reproduce eventually these people will be less and less common.

• +1
They will always exist due to genetic recombination, but every time someone comes out ugly and they just don't reproduce eventually these people will be less and less common.
Surgery won’t change ur genes

• +1
Surgery won’t change ur genes
Women have been interested in me so I am not subhuman in that regard. I just want to feed my own ego as well as punch above my weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 23218
Just reproduce with a decent looking mate and as a blackpilled do anything possible to maintain optimal development of ur child tbh, perhaps gene editing will be a thing by then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois