Incels shouldn't REPRODUCE.

Just reproduce with a decent looking mate and as a blackpilled do anything possible to maintain optimal development of ur child tbh, perhaps gene editing will be a thing by then
I'll give him the Chicowski 3000 with anti balding, good collagen, and stronger infras.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 23218
With optimal development o don’t see how your son wouldn’t be 6’+ htn

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Do you know why looks are important to begin with? To show good health, longevity, and survivability.
Only part of the reason. Looks are important because they show status and fertility.
If you show you have all of these which is around 5-6 PSL as well as height and frame you have passed the threshold.
There are degrees of health and fitness. Now having decent level of fitness won't be enough. You would need exceptional health. Humans are by nature competitive, they would always try to monopolise reproductive success. So the bottom tier would always get the short end of the stick.

yeah but it wouldn't go down to "eyebrow leght" because there would be many more important factors
Like even assuming top tier genetics for everyone in the world, the guys with the better bodies would easily mog, because you can have good muscle genetics too but you will have train and diet anyway.
I was being hyperbolic with that but difference in facial attractiveness would still matter. Even on tinder, the match rate difference of 5 PSL and 7 PSL guy is insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 25938 and Vain786
To aliens there would be no attractive human assuming they’re attracted to their own kind, it’s like us looking at a group of birds of the same species and having to guess which one is the chad, ofc with bird biology it depends in color of feathers or tail size but u get my point

aliens would probably See a LTN and CHAD as the same level as long as they were the same height and size Face would be insignificant
Maybe they'd be able to recognize our beauty but not be attracted. We can distinguish beautiful and incel animals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
HWith optimal development o don’t see how your son wouldn’t be 6’+ htn
It's not that simple tho. Geneotypes and alleles are extremely unpredictable and it's impossible to isolate all environmental variables. Scientists have to go through dozens of generations of mice until they find someone with the desirable traits and mice have 10x more kids than humans. Eugenics for humans is mostly a failed concept. Selective breeding does works, but it takes thousands of years, multiple generations and it doesn't always go according to how you've planned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
chad bloodlines were kings queens and princes 1000 years ago
10 Crazy Facts About Europe's Bizarre Habsburg Rulers - Listverse
Where did King Henry VIII live and die? | Royal Museums Greenwich

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 25938
Unironically my mother was Stacylite-Stacy facially but chose my MTN father and that's why I'm here, if she read my post I would be slaying right now.
Children almost always look like their dads

Incels cope bcz they’re ltns but want Stacie’s

Not the case for me. I would've been an utter disaster, were that the case.

I look more like my mother though. Especially my eye area which you have seen.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7580
It's not that simple tho. Geneotypes and alleles are extremely unpredictable and it's impossible to isolate all environmental variables. Scientists have to go through dozens of generations of mice until they find someone with the desirable traits and mice have 10x more kids than humans. Eugenics for humans is mostly a failed concept. Selective breeding does works, but it takes thousands of years, multiple generations and it doesn't always go according to how you've planned.
It’s over then just have average base and get surgeries theory

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If they didnt Chico wouldnt exist
796625206.jpg
1645932381447-png.1566109
1645932473933-png.1566112

• JFL
  • JFL

Attachments