Incels who looksmax (realistic results)

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I hate to sound so negative but I think incels Who looksmax will be lucky to even end up with a fat cow (fat chick) . On my Facebook timeline I see a lot of chads / normies marrying fat chicks. Can u imagine how hard it would be for an incel. U will be lucky if u land a cow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 6401
retard mentality

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
you dont need a fat cow, you could always just settle with used goods. id rather do that
I understand I didn’t mean to call u a blue pill cuck since I technically am trying to be bluepill (I went from blue red black to blue now)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I understand I didn’t mean to call u a blue pill cuck since I technically am trying to be bluepill (I went from blue red black to blue now)
women r stupid lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I understand it’s hard to believe but it’s really over.
Dude you slept with three women legitly, and you're fucking 5'4. Clearly it's not over

• +1
  • +1
I hate to sound so negative but I think incels Who looksmax will be lucky to even end up with a fat cow (fat chick) . On my Facebook timeline I see a lot of chads / normies marrying fat chicks. Can u imagine how hard it would be for an incel. U will be lucky if u land a cow.

Not true.

After my ascension, I hooked up with a 6/6.5 girl with a nice body and face.
Most of those "chads" and normies have low test and low self esteems.

Actually, most of these Chads/normies fall into the "love" trap that the femoids meticulously set for them.

Ugly foid strategy revolves around dickriding Chad or some high tier normie, and making him believe that there is some sort of bond between them.

What is actually happening is that the ugly foid is exploiting the looks of these poor bastards, who can get themselves a much better looking girl if they want to.

JFL at bluepilled chads and normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 281
  • +1
i feel like you will still be happier if you just keep trying to ascend then give up. sisyphus bro

• +1