Incels's biggest downfall is that they can't accept their fate.

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Whilst I do understand why most of them have this mindset, most of them just need to accept that some people just don't make it. Humans have an instinct of self preservation and procreation so of course humans and other species are gonna be sad/angry when they can't do the one thing they were meant to do. It's impossible to get fully rid of this drive for power, all humans have it. Even women but it's important to minimize it if you already know that it's over for you. Start GIGA COPING. Do other things that give you a sense of reward, of course this will never be measurable to the joy you would get from procreating but beggars can't be

At the end of the day you have 2 choices as a subhuman.

1. Kill yourself.

2. Giga cope, preferably with a hobby that will earn you financial success. For the lucky few of you this might even result in getting a gold digger. If you manage to breed with her you've successfully upgraded your own genes whilst bringing hers down. So the child is worse off than what it would've been if the gold digger had just bred with Chad or Tyrone but humans are selfish so you won't care about this and you will feed your half subhuman child with daily copes. Who knows if you're lucky it won't even inherit your genes because they're too weak.

Goldigging is a trade of, you get to upgrade your genes whilst she gets money, that's how it works.

Just make sure to dna test your kid to make sure it's yours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
We're all gonna make it brah.
Ascension can be accomplished by everyone. Megadeath ultra subhuman deformedcels can get surgery or multiple surgeries to literally become chadlite. It's all a matter of time, money, and EFFORT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'd say 90% of incels can ascend if they wanted reasonably to atleast a normie. It will be hard, it might take years, and you'll feel like giving up. But what do you have to lose if your already an incel? Might as well work as hard as you can to not be as Incel in 3 years or 5 or fuck it even 10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and Nibba
I'd say 90% of incels can ascend if they wanted reasonably to atleast a normie. It will be hard, it might take years, and you'll feel like giving up. But what do you have to lose if your already an incel? Might as well work as hard as you can to not be as Incel in 3 years or 5 or fuck it even 10.
Exactly. Effort effort effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and Deleted member 147
Intergalactic overlord iq thread. Exactly. Kill yourself, cope or ascend.

• +1
We will ascend

• +1
We are all gonna make it brah, just take a shower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Most incels are ethnic. It is very hard for ethnics to ascend

• +1
Most incels are ethnic. It is very hard for ethnics to ascend

Race has a place in terms of getting women, but its not as big as many of you say it is man.

An Ethnic guy can still ascend, and in the most Western countries (Not all of them, and only in the big, diverse cities) I'd say most foid would choose a 6/10 ethnic over a 4-5/10 white. Thats just what I see at my highschool here in London, England. My school is like half ethnic, and a 6-6.5 ethnic always seems to mog a 5/10 white with foids unless hes really really ethnic like Sri Lankan or Abo.

Even the curries do not bad. Its just that they need to have white features oddly. A light brown that looks more like a tan isnt a deal breaker most foids compared to a dark chocolate kinda colour. An Ethnic with other white features (Cheekbones/height/ect ect) do pretty good. I even know a couple Indian slayers at my school.

Yeah, race does play a part. But its not the be-all-end-all. It can be if your in Asia though tbh which is really weird. But in big, ethnically diverse cities like London, Toronto, Berlin, New York, L.A., Paris ect ect you're not at that much of a disadvantage if you seem assimilated into Western culture and are at least higher-tier normie looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4563
Race has a place in terms of getting women, but its not as big as many of you say it is man.

An Ethnic guy can still ascend, and in the most Western countries (Not all of them, and only in the big, diverse cities) I'd say most foid would choose a 6/10 ethnic over a 4-5/10 white. Thats just what I see at my highschool here in London, England. My school is like half ethnic, and a 6-6.5 ethnic always seems to mog a 5/10 white with foids unless hes really really ethnic like Sri Lankan or Abo.

Even the curries do not bad. Its just that they need to have white features oddly. A light brown that looks more like a tan isnt a deal breaker most foids compared to a dark chocolate kinda colour. An Ethnic with other white features (Cheekbones/height/ect ect) do pretty good. I even know a couple Indian slayers at my school.

Yeah, race does play a part. But its not the be-all-end-all. It can be if your in Asia though tbh which is really weird. But in big, ethnically diverse cities like London, Toronto, Berlin, New York, L.A., Paris ect ect you're not at that much of a disadvantage if you seem assimilated into Western culture and are at least higher-tier normie looks.
I'd disagree and would say being black, high teir ethnic races is -2 penalty. Being a low ranking ethnic ( ricecel, dark skinned curry) is -3 penalty.

• +1

I agree with most of what is said here. I would stress the location even more however. As someone who went to school in london and outside of London i think i can give useful advice. In regards to the school in London, ethnics did pretty well but i was literally a minority there (im white) so ethnics was more of the standard i guess. But i did get attention from south and east asians (partly due to me being exotic JFL at me being exotic in england but here we are).

On the other hand though, when i was in the majority white school outside of London, most if not all of the ethnics who were in my year got completely fucked dating wise. All the chads were white, most of the east asians were incel etc. I think it really depends on where you are mate, at least from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
I agree with most of what is said here. I would stress the location even more however. As someone who went to school in london and outside of London i think i can give useful advice. In regards to the school in London, ethnics did pretty well but i was literally a minority there (im white) so ethnics was more of the standard i guess. But i did get attention from south and east asians (partly due to me being exotic JFL at me being exotic in england but here we are).

On the other hand though, when i was in the majority white school outside of London, most if not all of the ethnics who were in my year got completely fucked dating wise. All the chads were white, most of the east asians were incel etc. I think it really depends on where you are mate, at least from my experience.

Yeah thats definately true.
I'd disagree and would say being black, high teir ethnic races is -2 penalty. Being a low ranking ethnic ( ricecel, dark skinned curry) is -3 penalty.

So you're saying a 8/10 curry-chad does the same as a 5/10 average white guy?

So in your opinion, the picture of the man I've attached doesnt get many women compared to a normal white looking guy?

You do have to be inside London to benefit from the slight safezone for ethnics we have. Other areas in England do have a bit more discrimination, like the countryside where its 95% white.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180822-145849_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20180822-145849_Google.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
  • +1
High IQ Thread Op

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
low iq thread.

Incels biggest downfall is their ugliness.

bumo

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
I disagree with this defeatist message

I would say a very low percent of incels have 0 chance of ascension. There's always a chance