Inceltears found us

IT is just a bunch of losers and cucks who think that le wifey letting them eat Chad’s creampies out of her is an ideal relationship and their only cope in life is waiting for their once a year birthday blowjob.
Pathetic.

What ever makes them happy i guess even though I think its fucking disgusting and stupid as shit

Imagine living life like that, id rather rot for eternity than be a cuckold. Death before dishonour.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Some amazing content will come from this :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, Hector, Effortless and 1 other person
Attention lurking soyboy cucks:

Before you start screeching about how we're so horrible for saying steroids are a better treatment for male depression than (((SSRI's))), get your T checked. The results may shock you even if they wouldn't shock anyone who knows you.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, DidntRead, TsarTsar444 and 4 others

Before you start screeching about how we're so horrible for saying steroids are a better treatment for male depression than (((SSRI's))), get your T checked. The results may shock you even if they wouldn't shock anyone who knows you.
Anime avi and greycel failo u but indeed this was based

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

:soy::soy::soy: Tossic mathculinity

Who is that girl that they are talking about?

I ain't gonna make any high effort threads if they can lurk. I'll stay in this 2020 low effort mode. RIP Jun-Sep 2019 me. I'll probs move somewhere private but not now. In a few months

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
bumo all the rape threads tbh

Attachments

• 1583099803933.png
    1583099803933.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I ain't gonna make any high effort threads if they can lurk. I'll stay in this 2020 low effort mode. RIP Jun-Sep 2019 me. I'll probs move somewhere private but not now. In a few months
bro u are x3001 right? i tried to find u on wicker but it cost money

68D671D3 351F 4736 81CC 28CD49B97A0C

0E27DAC6 5458 448C 891C D1503DF69C64

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
lol

Last edited:
Yeah i know bro, but they are mental patient tier, there is no point on talking anything about them. We should just leave that sub alone

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
How dumb are these people? :feelsuhh: "ANNOUNCMENT TO IT!" The site is about helping dudes improve their looks and just post memes on offtopic section. If you cant figure out what here is a joke/overexaggeration then you should not be browsing here. :lul: