IncelTears jellyfish IQ level

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics

Source

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, DidntRead, AspiringChad and 6 others
Don’t ever link this shit sub again I was in rage reading these bluepilled comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Krezo, Achathin and 4 others
IncelTears is full of legitimately mentally ill people (schizophrenics, depressed, anxiety-ridden, trannies, narcissists, BPD). They put down others to make themselves feel better. They are, unironically, the biggest incel subreddit.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Pendejo, didntreadlol and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Petsmart, DidntRead and 10 others
IncelTears is full of legitimately mentally ill people (schizophrenics, depressed, anxiety-ridden, trannies, narcissists, BPD). They put down others to make themselves feel better. They are, unironically, the biggest incel subreddit.
It's just a big circlejerk of whiteknights. Any sane or mentally stable person wouldn't be subbed to that account. Just fucking lol at taking anything on the internet seriously.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Achathin, xit and 2 others
Which makes me a proud part of it...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
giphy.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190826-172830_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20190826-172830_Reddit.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20190826-172853_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20190826-172853_Reddit.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
They're obsessed with calling us gay so many projecting fags there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Brazillian sigma gone aspie

• +1
It's just a big circlejerk of whiteknights. Any sane or mentally stable person wouldn't be subbed to that account. Just fucking lol at taking anything on the internet seriously.
“Huh-huh-huhahaa look at all these incels guis!!! They never get sex! Me? Me? MEEE? Well, you see, my wife doesn’t like the sound of our sex so I let our Bull, Tyson, do the sex for us. Some nights I get a little scared because it sounds like she’s being hurt, but she has never expressed any concerns and every time I bring up getting a new Bull, my wife gets angry, like a little mongoose hahaha.. but boy, let me tell you, I sure love her!” She demands $2,000 every month or she says she will file a divorce! I give it to her, ya know what they say “Happy wife happy life!”

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Noodlewhore
58E7C655 6D68 46E6 B01D 3DBD7C25C9DC

1B3BC97E C731 4878 A237 3035539A1F74

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, psl7 fatty, TheChosenChad and 9 others
They're obsessed with calling us gay so many projecting fags there
The funny thing is, they call incels gay and make it seem like an insult. Which is demeaning to actual gays; and IncelTears is LGBTQ supportive.

Shrimp IQ

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, TheChosenChad, DidntRead and 5 others
wow such a pathetic subreddit, i just saw the other posts
look at his shit, all of them are hardcore copers

someone should create inceltearstears tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Achathin, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
The funny thing is, they call incels gay and make it seem like an insult. Which is demeaning to actual gays; and IncelTears is LGBTQ supportive.

Shrimp IQ

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, xit and Deleted member 2205
“Huh-huh-huhahaa look at all these incels guis!!! They never get sex! Me? Me? MEEE? Well, you see, my wife doesn’t like the sound of our sex so I let our Bull, Tyson, do the sex for us. Some nights I get a little scared because it sounds like she’s being hurt, but she has never expressed any concerns and every time I bring up getting a new Bull, my wife gets angry, like a little mongoose hahaha.. but boy, let me tell you, I sure love her!” She demands $2,000 every month or she says she will file a divorce! I give it to her, ya know what they say “Happy wife happy life!”

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Most of them have admitted to being virgins anywa too.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Captura de Tela 2019 08 26 as 185928

Fucking cage @ this cope LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, TheChosenChad, didntreadlol and 12 others
Most of them have admitted to being virgins anywa too.
proof? not disagreeing but ive heard a bunch of incels say it yet no proof provided

just lol
so delusional
It took me a while to actually realize it was a joke. I was like "yeah, sounds legit" until I read the comments.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, DidntRead, Ritalincel and 4 others
proof? not disagreeing but ive heard a bunch of incels say it yet no proof provided
Don't know but there was this one sc with a bunch of IT cucks saying how they respect women but still acan't get laid, but atleaest they respected women, or something like that. I'll try and find it.
But most of them exclusivelty ppost on IT. Like even when I was bluepilled I thought it was beta as hell to constantly make fun of incels on reddit lol. They also take some jokes way to seriously.

keked hard at these posts and the comments thanks a bunch (a million)

Don't know but there was this one sc with a bunch of IT cucks saying how they respect women but still acan't get laid, but atleaest they respected women, or something like that. I'll try and find it.
But most of them exclusivelty ppost on IT. Like even when I was bluepilled I thought it was beta as hell to constantly make fun of incels on reddit lol. They also take some jokes way to seriously.
yea that sc was posted on this forum a while back, im just not sure if its 100% all of them.

but most of their cases are probably theyve had sex once or twice so they have the luxary to make fun of incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yea that sc was posted on this forum a while back, im just not sure if its 100% all of them.

but most of their cases are probably theyve had sex once or twice so they have the luxary to make fun of incels.
There are multiple posts like this but yeah. Ig some of them are just making fun of incels, but a large amount are white knighting virgins

@Krezo tbh jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and BigBoy
You meant to say ironically not unironically lol

• +1
Inanimate object iq

JFL, the only way for them to judge if someone deserves sex or not is if they're getting it or not, rapist chads succeed on tinder yet they blame ugly men

Lol legit laughed for 5 mins straight

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel