Incline sleeping improved my sleep apnea massively (GTFIH SLEEPCELS)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken

My cot/bed tilts at an incline 20 degrees. And I didn't honestly believe it would work had it for 7 days now. This week I noticed improvements in energy gradually and now on the 7th day for the first time in maybe my whole life when I wake up I don't want to go back to sleep. Usually the first 30 minutes of being awake are torture I have to fight to wake up take a cold shower or caffeine and it takes a while to even be fully up.

For the first time in forever I actually feel happy when I am awake. I feel refreshed I never knew this was possible. I feel awake and calm unlike with caffeine/ritalin its not an anxious alert wakefulness I feel awake calm and present but not tired depressed or miserable.

Step by step position.

Get a slight incline do not use a pillow. Sleep on your back but move your head/neck to the side.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 11-38-38 The_Benefits_of_an_Inclined_Bed-01-scaled.jpg (JPEG Image 25...png
    Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 11-38-38 The_Benefits_of_an_Inclined_Bed-01-scaled.jpg (JPEG Image 25...png
    292.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, garoupilled_, DR. NICKGA and 3 others
View attachment 2371396
My cot/bed tilts at an incline 20 degrees. And I didn't honestly believe it would work had it for 7 days now. This week I noticed improvements in energy gradually and now on the 7th day for the first time in maybe my whole life when I wake up I don't want to go back to sleep. Usually the first 30 minutes of being awake are torture I have to fight to wake up take a cold shower or caffeine and it takes a while to even be fully up.

For the first time in forever I actually feel happy when I am awake. I feel refreshed I never knew this was possible. I feel awake and calm unlike with caffeine/ritalin its not an anxious alert wakefulness I feel awake calm and present but not tired depressed or miserable.
cope

interesting

i'd try to replicate it but it'd be a lot of work to change my current bed

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 11126
Ima try raising my head like that and see if it works, been waking up after 3 hours sleep for like a year now dunno wtf is going on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
at 20 degrees? what exactly did you do?

• +1
and this doesn't fucvk up your posture if you were to sleep on it permanently?

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 11126
Stock photo man is hanged in the attic with will in hands hanged man hanging on a rope under t

i sleep like a baby on this one angle too

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Banasura and Deleted member 11126
and this doesn't fucvk up your posture if you were to sleep on it permanently?
it 100% does

mike jew recommends to sleep on the floor without a pillow but hes right

• Hmm...
  • +1
interesting

i'd try to replicate it but it'd be a lot of work to change my current bed

I basically sleep on this its meant for camping but I just added a memory foam under the cushion part. You can get one for less then 100 bucks on amazon try it if it works then spend money on your bed I sleep better then I do on an actual thousand dollar bed

View attachment 2371406

setting niggas up for failure

Ima try raising my head like that and see if it works, been waking up after 3 hours sleep for like a year now dunno wtf is going on
Buy a pulse oximeter too so you can actually see whats going on I need to test mine too but I think the data shows in real time its improved too

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
it would most likely affect ur posture overtime
Bad posture < good sleep.

I will need surgery in the long run but it mogs getting so little sleep that I want to die every morning. Besides I do think a slight incline gives an inherent oxygen advantage in all humans. Even apes will sleep on their arms so that their heads are inclined above the rest of their bodies.

In the long run I need airway surgery which I am getting relatively soon

View attachment 2371430

Step by step position.

Get a slight incline do not use a pillow. Sleep on your back but move your head/neck to the side.
Whenever I sleep on airplanes I catch myself mouth breathing. I wouldn’t want this to re-enforce unfortunate sleeping habits

• +1
Whenever I sleep on airplanes I catch myself mouth breathing. I wouldn’t want this to re-enforce unfortunate sleeping habits
Well that's too much of an incline. I would say a slight incline is ideal though play around with it though

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Are they expensive?

I will buy a more expensive one but I literally just bought a sleep cot with and adjustable tilt for 100 bucks off amazon you could probably find a cheaper one if you wanted its worth the experiment

is this one of the secret looksmax techniques the tiktokcels have been talking about?

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 11126
is this one of the secret looksmax techniques the tiktokcels have been talking about?
Its sleep maxxing which may help with darkness under the eyes

This is true

Sleeping on a 5-30 tilted angle enhances blood flow, lymphatic drainage, respiratory function and spinal fluid detox

Small detail most people aren't aware

• +1
This is true

Sleeping on a 5-30 tilted angle enhances blood flow, lymphatic drainage, respiratory function and spinal fluid detox

You made a good thread on sleep if I can make an improvement on your thread I will make a new one but its already pretty perfect. I have a shit airway tho so I gotta do more to sleepmax then most people

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
This is true

is it worth losing/woresening your posture over?

I tried I couldn’t sleep it gave me lumbar back pain.