Increase bone mass in any bone[under 23yo only]

CurlyHairBarret

CurlyHairBarret

Iron
Okay so if you are curious check out my previous posts for context.
Basically about a month ago I realised that the way bone grows is by having all of the blood, nutrients etc flow into it and feed all of the osteoclasts and osteoblasts. All of this comes into the bone through the nutrient foramen. So i started stimulating various nutrient foramen in my mandible and zygomaticus with my massage gun because in my head i thought "if i just shake up the entrance, more will go in" i was completely right.
I already discussed the details in previous posts if you want to check those out.
The reason for this thread is because i have since realised a few things.

1. The maxilla and mandible are not the bones you should be worried about and are actually VERY easily fixed non surgically. With a back massager and mewing (mewing is not cope if your bones are growing while doing so)
IT IS THE SPHENOID AND ETHMOID BONES that we need to focus on.

Look at where they are located and how they are positioned. Alot of you might think surgery will save you because you have seen @Amnesia , @Salludon or @ArvidGustavsson and seen how far they have come but they already had great eye distance and depth positioning also there occipital and temporal bones were great which is not the case for alot of us.

The attached picture shows the wing of the sphenoid and all its many accessory nutrient formamen which arent shown on diagrams or illustrations as they vary in location from person to person. Note: the sphenoid wing is on the external part of the palatine bone but it is covered externally by the ramus so it is difficult to access.
You can also just put the massager on the external part of the sphenoid on the side of your head next to the eye but this isnt good as it would vibrate your eye which would cause serious damage.

For the ethmoid you can place the massager on or around your nasal bone and put it on high RPM so the vibrations travel through the nasal, lacrimal and into ethmoid bone however this will make your nose bone grow and give you bump on your nose which you can eithet get rid of through hard mewing and growing your palate which will widen your palate and make your nose shorter therefore smoothing out your nose, all of the high T male models with straight noses shave bigger nose bones and more nasal cartilage then you do but their palates are wider.

There is more to this method that i have discovered that is even bigger life fuel then everything mentioned so far but its complicated and im still experimenting.

I love you all and wish everyone a great and prosperous ascension.

P.S you can make your mandible and frontal lobe (brow ridge) grow with this method at any age even over 25. See: late age acromegaly.

Attachments

• Jjiiii.jpeg
    Jjiiii.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BrahminBoss, nordicel and 24 others
Okay so if you are curious check out my previous posts for context.
Basically about a month ago I realised that the way bone grows is by having all of the blood, nutrients etc flow into it and feed all of the osteoclasts and osteoblasts. All of this comes into the bone through the nutrient foramen. So i started stimulating various nutrient foramen in my mandible and zygomaticus with my massage gun because in my head i thought "if i just shake up the entrance, more will go in" i was completely right.
I already discussed the details in previous posts if you want to check those out.
The reason for this thread is because i have since realised a few things.

1. The maxilla and mandible are not the bones you should be worried about and are actually VERY easily fixed non surgically. With a back massager and mewing (mewing is not cope if your bones are growing while doing so)
IT IS THE SPHENOID AND ETHMOID BONES that we need to focus on.

Look at where they are located and how they are positioned. Alot of you might think surgery will save you because you have seen @Amnesia , @Salludon or @ArvidGustavsson and seen how far they have come but they already had great eye distance and depth positioning also there occipital and temporal bones were great which is not the case for alot of us.

The attached picture shows the wing of the sphenoid and all its many accessory nutrient formamen which arent shown on diagrams or illustrations as they vary in location from person to person. Note: the sphenoid wing is on the external part of the palatine bone but it is covered externally by the ramus so it is difficult to access.
You can also just put the massager on the external part of the sphenoid on the side of your head next to the eye but this isnt good as it would vibrate your eye which would cause serious damage.

For the ethmoid you can place the massager on or around your nasal bone and put it on high RPM so the vibrations travel through the nasal, lacrimal and into ethmoid bone however this will make your nose bone grow and give you bump on your nose which you can eithet get rid of through hard mewing and growing your palate which will widen your palate and make your nose shorter therefore smoothing out your nose, all of the high T male models with straight noses shave bigger nose bones and more nasal cartilage then you do but their palates are wider.

There is more to this method that i have discovered that is even bigger life fuel then everything mentioned so far but its complicated and im still experimenting.

I love you all and wish everyone a great and prosperous ascension.

P.S you can make your mandible and frontal lobe (brow ridge) grow with this method at any age even over 25. See: late age acromegaly.
HIGH IQ asf thread and you're definently unto something. Just couldn't get what you're trying to get across here, mind using more visual examples?

Also Amnesia is surgerymaxxed and arvid is softmaxxed, some of ur examples were off bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MEMPSK, Mewton, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
What kind of massager?

HIGH IQ asf thread and you're definently unto something. Just couldn't get what you're trying to get across here, mind using more visual examples?

Also Amnesia is surgerymaxxed and arvid is softmaxxed, some of ur examples were off bro
Yes i know this of course, but what i was trying to say is that, had a normal low sphenoid bone mass, low FWHR individual from this site done all of the surgical methods they had done he would have been ALOT less successfull, all of the examples mentioned were genetically perfect for looksmaxing because they had what most other looksmaxers dont.

O

Also yeah i wasnt visually describing what you are supposed to be actually doing. So for 3 x 30sec a day stimulate the bone of your choice with a massage gun on medium settings. Be patient and you will see it grow.

how is this any different from bonesmashing?
O

Also yeah i wasnt visually describing what you are supposed to be actually doing. So for 3 x 30sec a day stimulate the bone of your choice with a massage gun on medium settings. Be patient and you will see it grow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Thx bro. May Allah bless you for helping your fellow brother out. It does sound like bonesmashing tho

• +1
Reactions: nordicel, 5'7 zoomer and Preoximerianas
Source? Proof? Link to any studies?
Soy soyboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Pepe, Deleted member 25354 and 12 others
Thx bro. May Allah bless you for helping your fellow brother out. It does sound like bonesmashing tho
@justadude It is not even close to bonesmashing. With bs you only increase the bone mass of the area you are causing the microfracture in and you can ever evenly spread it out also you cant bonesmash your maxilla or sphenoid or skull.

With this method unlike with bs you are stimulating the growth everywhere in the bone evenly and naturally as if you were in late puberty and your T just spiked causing your bone mass to naturally develop more.

Bruh u can't be serious rn...

EDIT: You're probably another naïve "pubertymaxxer" on here. Go ahead and do this then attribute all your late pubertal maturization to autistically pressing a massage gun on your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 13 others
So you have no actual argument and likely didn't understand most of what i wrote. Right?

EDIT: You're probably another naïve "pubertymaxxer" on here.

I'll try this. Can you give me a routine

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
S

EDIT: You're probably another naïve "pubertymaxxer" on here. Go ahead and do this then attribute all your late pubertal maturization to autistically pressing a massage gun on your face.
Oh, so you REALLY didn't understand anything i wrote. Its ok i don't know you and I don't know what you might be going through so i wont judge you <3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
Where on the face do I massage. Show pic

Where on the face do I massage. Show pic
I cant be holding your hand guys, choose the bone you beleive you need to improve then do research or ask your doctor where the nutrient foramen for that bone is located

Attachments

• 20211221_135652.jpg
    20211221_135652.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211118-161553_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-161553_Drive.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211118-161338_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-161338_Drive.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
S

Oh, so you REALLY didn't understand anything i wrote. Its ok i don't know you and I don't know what you might be going through so i wont judge you <3
I understand what you wrote, but I don't understand why you wrote it. Your theory is to increase blood flow to your sphenoid bone with a massage gun to get more nutrient absorption. Let me guess, you're like 14 and think this will make any difference?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 3 others
So you just massage the side of your face?

• +1
Reactions: Posmo and CurlyHairBarret
I understand what you wrote, but I don't understand why you wrote it. Your theory is to increase blood flow to your sphenoid bone with a massage gun to get more nutrient absorption. Let me guess, you're like 14 and think this will make any difference?
No i already said in previous posts that i have been doing this for a month and gone through very noticeable changes i will send pics when i lean down. Also you didnt understand it because its not about nutrient absorption rather about the rate of blood and nutrients going into the bone which does increase when exposed to vibration. If bone mass had nothing to with the circulation rate then high T wouldnt lead to high bone mass. Im almost 20 and talked about this with my orthodontist and doctor they agree its a sensible theory but cant say anything without actual studies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 17429 and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Aypo129, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
No i already said in previous posts that i have been doing this for a month and gone through very noticeable changes i will send pics when i lean down. Also you didnt understand it because its not about nutrient absorption rather about the rate of blood and nutrients going into the bone which does increase when exposed to vibration. If bone mass had nothing to with the circulation rate then high T wouldnt lead to high bone mass. Im almost 20 and talked about this with my orthodontist and doctor they agree its a sensible theory but cant say anything without actual studies.
How do you have noticeable changes if you still need to lean down to see them?

I do understand. I literally said it increases bloodflow to get more nutrients, thus increasing the amount of nutrients absorbed. Not going to make any actual difference. The doctors probably told you that to give you hope.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, AscendingHero, ChristianChad and 1 other person

I do understand. I literally said it increases bloodflow to get more nutrients, thus increasing the amount of nutrients absorbed. Not going to make any actual difference. The doctors probably told you that to give you hope.
The doctors

You still dont understand much but ive done everything i can. I dont have to lean down to show noticeable changes theyre already visible i want to do it because i will look better in the picture

Just massage your scalp to grow hair theory

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Just massage your scalp to grow hair theory
Oh wow i was thinking about making a thread on that just now. I had been doing it for 3 weeks and noticed that my hair is increasing in volume. I take its commonly known knowledge on here.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Oh wow i was thinking about making a thread on that just now. I had been doing it for 3 weeks and noticed that my hair is increasing in volume. I take its commonly known knowledge on here.
NIGGA IT DOESN'T WORK. BOTH OF YOUR THEORIES ARE COMPLETE COPE OR PLACEBO. BLUDFLOW DOESN'T CHANGE SHIT. PEOPLE FAIL TO REALIZE HOW MUCH LOSING FAT CAN CHANGE YOUR FACIAL STRUCTURE AND FEATURES.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 2 others
NIGGA IT DOESN'T WORK. BOTH OF YOUR THEORIES ARE COMPLETE COPE OR PLACEBO. BLUDFLOW DOESN'T CHANGE SHIT. PEOPLE FAIL TO REALIZE HOW MUCH LOSING FAT CAN CHANGE YOUR FACIAL STRUCTURE AND FEATURES.
Everyone on this forum is either incredibly lazy or ignorant. If you understood how bones grew or why balding happens you would understand that both work.

If you are seriously just massaging your skull thats not what you are supposed to be doing you are meant be pushing and squeezing it together to get rid of the tension to allow all of the blood flow to come in. Blood flow is life and makes all the difference brother.

• +1
Reactions: triggr and Deleted member 16371
Ngl, I will try this, even if it doesn't work. Just need to know where the foramen of the bones are

• +1
Reactions: CurlyHairBarret
Dont take that tone with me boy, thats not how placebo works btw.

That's cope bro how would u even notice it after 3 weeks? Let's say it does work, u still wouldn't be able to see 3 week old hair it would be so short

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 17244 and downwardGod
@CurlyHairBarret is high sephenoid bone alignment is good?

Where is the nutrient foramen for the jaw located?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Would massaging with my hands create the same effect or is it because of percussive therapy that it works?

Massaging with hands would miss most accessory foramen and would not be nearly as effective as shaking the flow open. I have tried both and when you do it on your mentalis or supraorbital with hands this can lead to the bone area becoming mildly "indented"
Would massaging with my hands create the same effect or is it because of percussive therapy that it works

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and FinallyAscended

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-161553_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-161553_Drive.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: triggr and Jason Voorhees
Where to buy massage gun in EU

@justadude It is not even close to bonesmashing. With bs you only increase the bone mass of the area you are causing the microfracture in and you can ever evenly spread it out also you cant bonesmash your maxilla or sphenoid or skull.

With this method unlike with bs you are stimulating the growth everywhere in the bone evenly and naturally as if you were in late puberty and your T just spiked causing your bone mass to naturally develop more.

I try to be pretty open minded about what’s posted on here in the slight chance it’s deeply high IQ. And it’s better than any advice I could ever get from beyond cucked places like Reddit.

But with that, the logic seems off. Why would the method you’re saying stimulate bone growth evenly across the body? All you would be doing is putting repeated pressure on specific points on the face, not enough to cause micro fractures but enough to feel something. Like if you bonesmashed the specific areas you’re referring to wouldn’t that accomplish the same thing…or?

Bonesmashing isn’t cope but it’s beyond retarded. Putting enough pressure on something as important as the face in the hope that it causes fractures and bone growth leaves too much up to chance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: triggr, amorfati and ChristianChad
I try to be pretty open minded about what’s posted on here in the slight chance it’s deeply high IQ. And it’s better than any advice I could ever get from beyond cucked places like Reddit.

But with that, the logic seems off. Why would the method you’re saying stimulate bone growth evenly across the body? All you would be doing is putting repeated pressure on specific points on the face, not enough to cause micro fractures but enough to feel something. Like if you bonesmashed the specific areas you’re referring to wouldn’t that accomplish the same thing…or?

Bonesmashing isn’t cope but it’s beyond retarded. Putting enough pressure on something as important as the face in the hope that it causes fractures and bone growth leaves too much up to chance.
The best way to debunk it is just to try it, once again patience is key, so whatever bone you may be targeting make sure to feel it around every day, do regimen i mentioned above and do it for at least a week and yes bonesmashing will give you horrible results as it is not growing bone as if it would normally grow, you will never apply pressure as evenly and properly as if it was naturally growing but this will.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Preoximerianas

Are you actually 5foot 2 or is that a joke, surely joke right?

The best way to debunk it is just to try it, once again patience is key, so whatever bone you may be targeting make sure to feel it around every day, do regimen i mentioned above and do it for at least a week and yes bonesmashing will give you horrible results as it is not growing bone as if it would normally grow, you will never apply pressure as evenly and properly as if it was naturally growing but this will.

I probably will try it tbh, doesn't seem nearly as retarded as bonesmashing and if it works it works and if it doesn't, oh well.

• +1
Reactions: CurlyHairBarret
JSE mogs

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
so what are your credentials greycel :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Why the need for a massage gun? If we know the location of the foramen we can just repetedly hit that

Could you explain how a larger sphenoid and/or ethmoid bone actually impacts the face though? I think its legit but before i've heard that the rotation (without mention of mass) of the sphenoid can make a difference...

• +1
Reactions: triggr
Aren’t there arteries in that area of the face isn’t that dangerous to massage gun