Increase calories on a test cycle?

Are you retarded? Never take AAS if you are this incompetent. Dare I say never take anything if you are this incompetent. This is one of the most braindead things ever written on the forum and such a claim is not even hyperbole.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chuddha, Knight and jnxy
Yes, depending on dosage your metabolism becomes more efficient + bulking is nice.
Are you retarded? Never take AAS if you are this incompetent. Dare I say never take anything if you are this incompetent. This is one of the most braindead things ever written on the forum and such a claim is not even hyperbole.
Cag
 
  • +1
Reactions: 360peter
Yes, depending on dosage your metabolism becomes more efficient + bulking is nice.

Cag
Don't entertain these fucking cretins. People like this don't* deserve to be born. Eugenics needs to be implemented ASAP if we want to advance as a race because otherwise we will be forced to baby sit these types of people with subhuman cognitive capacity.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader, Ꭰarwin, Knight and 1 other person
Don't entertain these fucking cretins. People like this didn't deserve to be born. Eugenics needs to be implemented ASAP if we want to advance as a race.
Cage. Lower the Dimethyltren dude
 
  • +1
Reactions: Knight
Cage. Lower the Dimethyltren dude
I can tell that you're a retard just the same given you have that cretin Gengar in your profile posts. You pitiful faggots stick together like glue.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy
I can tell that you're a retard just the same given you have that cretin Gengar in your profile posts. You pitiful faggots stick together like glue.
I don’t argue with retards like you. You can go check out my threads and clearly see that I have brought more value regarding Pharma to this forum then the vast majority of people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Knight
I don’t argue with retards like you. You can go check out my threads and clearly see that I have brought more value regarding Pharma to this forum then the vast majority of people.
Your threads are dog shit, the first non-off topic thread I found was this:


Imagine being such a fucking dumbass that you unironically believe some random seller of generics is going to be selling you rHGH with purity that rivals pharmaceutical-grade shit, even more unbelievably at 21 cents per IU. You are one of the many impressionable retards that believes the first Janoshik test he sees and I don't care for interacting with cretin subspecies like you. You can ask Zagro who I am if you think of me as a retard. I hold him to a decent regard but would be disappointing if he unironically believed in the shit you guys were saying. Not replying further.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader and jnxy
Your threads are dog shit, the first non-off topic thread I found was this:
lol. You are the 1g of test guy weekly?
Imagine being such a fucking dumbass that you unironically believe some random seller of generics is going to be selling you rHGH with purity that rivals pharmaceutical-grade shit, even more unbelievably at 21 cents per IU.
Lol. It’s raws, can‘t you read?
You are one of the many impressionable retards that believes the first Janoshik test he sees and I don't care for interacting with cretin subspecies like you.
No?
You can ask Zagro who I am if you think of me as a retard.
Funny you mention him, he is the guy you are calling retarded for believing that the raws are of high purity and low dimer. He organised the GB :feelskek:
I hold him to a decent regard but would be disappointing if he unironically believed in the shit you guys were saying.
He 3rd party tested it you stupid fucker?
Not replying further.
Yeah KYS.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lord Vader

Similar threads

jonathan_will
Replies
6
Views
23
jonathan_will
jonathan_will
B
Replies
1
Views
23
negative
negative
DrMd
Replies
3
Views
51
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
Tenor
Replies
14
Views
120
Tenor
Tenor
kernelmogs
Replies
0
Views
17
kernelmogs
kernelmogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top