Banned
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

QCqhfVp.jpg

p24gCo7.jpg

EngtPkn.jpg

bNOr6U9.jpg

oxmF2xu.jpg

WBQ5mJi.jpg

Damn, 45% increase just on 0.25 mg (so 1/4 of pill) per week?

you feel this? thats not damaging at all and you save so much money this way.

you can buy one and use it for year or more.

Theres A LOT of other benefits people claim but i dont like exaggerating (im not saying other benefits are not real but i didnt feel them yet so cant say if they are)

COMBINE THIS WITH NOFAP,ZINC,MAGNESIUM,LIFTING, (and maybe cold showers but thats more broscience) and you will be total beast

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
And you think an 40% increase in testosterone will translate to muscle/strength gains and fat loss? ROFLMAO
Not sure if this is more retarded than those faggots that "mew" hoping it will make them more attractive. Hey, if you want to changes in your muscle mass and bf% you need SUSTAINED SUPRAPHYSIOLOGICAL (several folds higher than the upper normal) levels of testosterone for weeks/months but also make sure you are comfortable with the consequences and potential sides. You need AAS for that ofc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alcatraz
And you think an 40% increase in testosterone will translate to muscle/strength gains and fat loss? ROFLMAO

ofc yes? THATS 45% !! and he used very small dose.

how can you claim 45% of testo increase is nothing?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Simply wrong. Just wrong. You are very confused

lol at you because im always seeing you acting like a smartass in any thread that is related to testosterone or something medical.

always same pattern. "this theory is legit wrong but im not gonna say why cause im not getting paid for that" your exact words just LOL.

you can say what you want but 45% increase in manliness is GREAT and with zinc,magnesium that can reach much higher %

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Sorry buddy, there is no scientific evidence that (transient or not) elevations of teststoerone within the physiological range has any impact on muscle growth or fat loss. Sorry to burst your bubble. Keep buying into internet pseudoscience bullshit and wasting your money on bs, that's fine with me lmao. In fact guys with low levels of testosterone can be very muscular with low bodyfat (due to differential tissue specific AR density, local hormone metabolism, and even polymorphisms in the AR gene relating to polyglutamine repeats (CAG long vs short). Keep coping you retard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and RAITEIII
Sorry buddy, there is no scientific evidence that (transient or not) elevation within the physiological range has any impact on muscle growth or fat loss. Sorry to burst your bubble. Keep buying into internet pseudoscience bullshit and wasting your money on bs, that's fine with me lmao

i linked the evidence?

prolactin decreases testosterone (u can find 'scientific evidence for that)
decreased prolactin increases testosterone (for that too)
cabergoline decreases prolactin (and for that)

legit

More = better in this case, its just about if its significantly more expensive than doing nothing

Btw, i wouldnt mind raise my testosterone anyway, because it affects your mood and how you act - its very important too

lol
absolutely useless without source and further control
if youre piss hangover with 3h of sleep past night then go get your hormone levels checked, a 40% increase is nothing if your next test is done after a good workout after a good night of sleep. it doesnt work like this mang

low levels of testosterone can be very muscular with low bodyfat
LMFAO then why do roids work? Oh? By increasing t? Hmm interesting

ok what is that medicine for, I googled it and first thing that came up suggests it's for stopping milk production on cats and dogs

He is talking about increasing your testosterone levels to the higher end of normal, this does nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz
ok what is that medicine for, I googled it and first thing that came up suggests it's for stopping milk production on cats and dogs
prolactin is a hormone that causes lactation, caber lowers prolactin.

Yeah increasing test within the normal range generally doesn't have much of an effect. However, if you are below the normal range or in the very low normal range it can make a big difference as thousands of men on TRT can testify.

long term caber use can cause heart damage. just saying

Feels like I am speaking to 10 year olds. Not joking. You can have low-ish levels of testosterone (bottom end range of physiological say 250-350ng/dLl) and still function wonderfully in real life! In fact, even with low levels of testosterone you can have a muscular lean physique if you go to the gym. Thats because of two things. First, mechanical tension causes activation of multiple signalling pathways that directly result in muscle hypertrophy which are NOT downstream of AR. Testosterone is most definitely NOT the king player of muscle hypetrophy (mTOR is more like it but even that is untrue). Testosterone does have some *weak* effect on your baseline levels of lean mass though (no gym). Second different individuals have different genetics and as a result can operate optimally with low-ish levels. This variation is due to different tissue sensitivity to androgens that could be due to polymorphisms affecting polyglutamine repeat length in the androgen-receptor gene, tissue-specific differences in androgen-receptor expression or local hormone metabolism among other things.
Third, fluctuations within the NORMAL PHYSIOLOGICAL RANGE (250-1000 ng/dL) DO NOT HAVE AN IMPACT ON MUSCLE GROWTH. This is well documented in the literature by now and a disappointment to some of you I guess. So even if test boosters actually worked (which they DO NOT !) it wouldn't result in additional muscle growth. Same thing with squats and deadlifts, they can cause transient elevations in testosterone and GH, but there is conclusive evidence this does NOT lead to additional muscle hypertrophy as people thought it might.
Injecting testosterone (in AAS doses: 250-500/wk), first of all bypasses your HPG axis and increases your testosterone orders of magnitude higher than even the top-end physiological range. And most importantly this SUPRAPHYSIOLOGICAL level REMAINS elevated overtime (you don't have these dynamic lows and highs/rhythmic patterns observed in normal healthy individuals). This changes the whole game.

Also some of the beneficial effects of high testosterone such as favourable body composition are actually related to estrogen and not testosterone itself.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1206168

If you have to take away one thing from this thread, be that: Elevations of teststerone WITHIN THE PHYSIOLOGICAL range WILL HAVE NO IMPACT on gym performance or muscle growth. They may transiently elevate your mood though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Alcatraz
Annoyed2

Testosterone only good for OgreMaxxing.

Feels like I am speaking to 10 year olds. Not joking. You can have low-ish levels of testosterone (bottom end range of physiological say 250-350ng/dLl) and still function wonderfully in real life! In fact, even with low levels of testosterone you can have a muscular lean physique if you go to the gym. Thats because of two things. First, mechanical tension causes activation of multiple signalling pathways that directly result in muscle hypertrophy which are NOT downstream of AR. Testosterone is most definitely NOT the king player of muscle hypetrophy (mTOR is more like it but even that is untrue). Testosterone does have some *weak* effect on your baseline levels of lean mass though (no gym).
Second, fluctuations within the NORMAL PHYSIOLOGICAL RANGE (250-1000 ng/dL) DO NOT HAVE AN IMPACT ON MUSCLE GROWTH. This is well documented in the literature by now and a disappointment to some of you I guess. So even if test boosters actually worked (which they DO NOT !) it wouldn't result in additional muscle growth. Same thing with squats and deadlifts, they can cause transient elevations in testosterone and GH, but there is conclusive evidence this does NOT lead to additional muscle hypertrophy as people thought it might.
Injecting testosterone (in AAS doses: 250-500/wk), first of all bypasses your HPG axis and increases your testosterone orders of magnitude higher than even the top-end physiological range. And most importantly this SUPRAPHYSIOLOGICAL level REMAINS elevated overtime (you don't have these dynamic lows and highs/rhythmic patterns observed in normal healthy individuals). This changes the whole game.

Also some of the beneficial effects of high testosterone such as favourable body composition are actually related to estrogen and not testosterone itself.

If you have to take away one thing from this thread, be that: Elevations of teststerone WITHIN THE PHYSIOLOGICAL range WILL HAVE NO IMPACT on gym performance or muscle growth. They may transiently elevate your mood though.
Feels like I am speaking to 10 year olds. Not joking
>Everyone who isn't as educated in medicine as I am is like a ten year old
Jesus dude if you are like this irl I'll bet your peers can't stand you and you have zero real friends

Enjoy coping with never having someone love you or admire you in any way, studycel. You live a sad life in the pursuit of knowledge but what does that amount to at the end of the day? Nothing. Sure you can cope with hookers or golddiggers after that $ u make, but at the end of the day, you're gonna be hated just like every other narcissistic prick out there.

But keep playing that holier than thou card because that's all you have. You can argue but you and I both know what a pointless existance you have, so don't even bother.

That being said, have a good day

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and mybrainabusesme
You are free to make whatever assumptions you wish about me. FYI, I am deeply content with my life (and my looks) although I do admit I have some narcissistic tendencies pointed out to me by several girls and a couple of friends but its definitely well controlled. The pursuit of knowledge, intellectual stimulation and research is what drives me (always had been). And hopefully someday, this passion of mine will yield benefits for humanity (I am in the cancer field)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Eezz and Alcatraz
very good thread

i made several threads on cabergoline on lookism.net

check it out tbh

Feels like I am speaking to 10 year olds. Not joking. You can have low-ish levels of testosterone (bottom end range of physiological say 250-350ng/dLl) and still function wonderfully in real life! In fact, even with low levels of testosterone you can have a muscular lean physique if you go to the gym. Thats because of two things. First, mechanical tension causes activation of multiple signalling pathways that directly result in muscle hypertrophy which are NOT downstream of AR. Testosterone is most definitely NOT the king player of muscle hypetrophy (mTOR is more like it but even that is untrue). Testosterone does have some *weak* effect on your baseline levels of lean mass though (no gym). Second different individuals have different genetics and as a result can operate optimally with low-ish levels. This variation is due to different tissue sensitivity to androgens that could be due to polymorphisms affecting polyglutamine repeat length in the androgen-receptor gene, tissue-specific differences in androgen-receptor expression or local hormone metabolism among other things.
Third, fluctuations within the NORMAL PHYSIOLOGICAL RANGE (250-1000 ng/dL) DO NOT HAVE AN IMPACT ON MUSCLE GROWTH. This is well documented in the literature by now and a disappointment to some of you I guess. So even if test boosters actually worked (which they DO NOT !) it wouldn't result in additional muscle growth. Same thing with squats and deadlifts, they can cause transient elevations in testosterone and GH, but there is conclusive evidence this does NOT lead to additional muscle hypertrophy as people thought it might.

" Energy and protein intakes were standardized. The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively. Fat-free mass increased dose dependently in men receiving 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone "

" The changes in fat-free mass were highly dependent on testosterone dose (P = 0.0001) and correlated with log testosterone concentrations (r = 0.73, P = 0.0001). Changes in leg press strength, leg power, thigh and quadriceps muscle volumes, hemoglobin, and IGF-I were positively correlated with testosterone concentrations, whereas changes in fat mass and plasma high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol were negatively correlated. "

" Energy and protein intakes were standardized. The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively. Fat-free mass increased dose dependently in men receiving 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone "

" The changes in fat-free mass were highly dependent on testosterone dose (P = 0.0001) and correlated with log testosterone concentrations (r = 0.73, P = 0.0001). Changes in leg press strength, leg power, thigh and quadriceps muscle volumes, hemoglobin, and IGF-I were positively correlated with testosterone concentrations, whereas changes in fat mass and plasma high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol were negatively correlated. "
is that study trash or what

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22