INCREASE YOUR TESTOSTERONE TROUGH THIS SCIENCE BASED WORKOUT PLAN

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

everyday cucked by BULLS
working out increase testosterone because of the increase in lactate

And lactate only increase in the first set of any exercise that you do.

So you need to do a full body workout in wich you do only one exercise per musle group and a single set per exercise to failure, is enough to boost testosterone, obviusly after a good warmup,the best is light cardio. :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, hattrick, AngryShortMale and 3 others
hormonally your body cant tell the difference between ejaculating from sex and masturbation

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, PushingTheLimits, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
hormonally your body cant tell the difference between ejaculating from sex and masturbation
i think is your perception of winning status by having sex what increases testosterone more than from masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, schizo echochamber, PushingTheLimits and 1 other person
i think is your perception of winning status by having sex what increases testosterone more than from masturbation
yes, psychologically it's better but hormonally it's the same

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
yes, psychologically it's better but hormonally it's the same
status is what increases most testosterone in males, meaning that having sex boost more testosterone than masturbation

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, ConfusedBolivian and LooksThinker
status is what increases most testosterone in males, meaning that having sex boost more testosterone than masturbation
the winning of status leads to an increase in testosterone and is only psichological

if status results from sex it's more likely to come from being gl and NT rather than doing nofap jfl

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale
the winning of status leads to an increase in testosterone and is only psichological
no, testosterone is hormonal. also people are in high status position with low T so your point is bollocks

lactate is bad for uou and you can just get it from yoghuet jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imabetanumale and LooksThinker
if status results from sex it's more likely to come from being gl and NT rather than doing nofap jfl
obviusly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
anyone want to prove my workout plan?????:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • So Sad
i cant cope with all softmaxxes being useless for me i have to put others down and blackpill them. tbyh just take 25mg/day S4 Andarine
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::woke::woke::woke::feelswhy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::incel::incel::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
what?? Nigga
sex = release hormome"s that you bind to that person
no sex = no release of hormone"s thay bind of that person

Last edited:
  • JFL
that is for overtraining, if you manage fatigue and frecuency well your testosterone remains the same
and only happens in athlets, your not going to be able to train like an athlet, nobody of us

No reply? :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

is like Heavy duty
No, i used to do something like blood and guts by Dorian Yates, 3-4 sets 2 exercise per muscle group (8-10 exercises full body) 3 times a week
Heavy duty is bs, it id way too taxing in ur CNS, also Mentzer was high iq he created that workout plan to jewmaxx and make money but it is pure bs

• Woah
all of those studies talk about endurance exercise (aerobic) they dont talk about resistance training also know as weighlifting. :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:
It doesn't matter, it's all teh same. You destroy your body, then you waste testosterone to repair it.

working out increase testosterone because of the increase in lactate
View attachment 2406394

And lactate only increase in the first set of any exercise that you do.
View attachment 2406401

So you need to do a full body workout in wich you do only one exercise per musle group and a single set per exercise to failure, is enough to boost testosterone, obviusly after a good warmup,the best is light cardio. :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:
can you give me a good plan for someone with no equipment?

It actually does, i cant be bothered to search for it now, but there is a study that shows prolactin level are higher after sex as compared to masturbation , and probably some other parameters are different too , clearly using your hand and hanging around witha girl are two different things