Increased my Arm size with GH Peptides

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
So I've been gymmaxxing for about a year and a half now and I was growing in height during that period and also muscle, I've gotten my newbie gains 25 lbs muscle, plus a bit more gains like 8 more lbs of muscle in the second year, reached pretty good strength standards, bench 235, squat 275, deadlift 425, OHP 150, weighted pullups 35 lbs x 5 reps, neck curls 45 lbs for 100x reps, however my arms were lagging despite a bunch of direct work like tricep extensions skull crushers, bicep curls variations, I started taking GH peptides like 4 months ago and I haven't even gotten stronger at any arm excersizes but my arm size has increased by half an inch, from 14.5 to 15 inches peptides are legit for gymmaxxing, and if your growth plates are open they'll help with heightmaxxing somewhat it depends on how you respond to them

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo, WadlowMaxxing and jumbostacker
jfl if u think ima read all that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, xefo and jumbostacker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 10536, Mouthbreath and 5 others
Have you noticed gains anywhere else besides the arms?

yes because 6 lines is an essay to this low iq forum
dn say it was an essay

clearly ur the one who cant read

Have you noticed gains anywhere else besides the arms?
yeah in the lats, and upper chest, and makes me leaner and shed fat even though I'm bulkmaxxing eating 1000 calories over maintenence, but I've most noticed the growth in the arms, also clavicles slightly grew very slight, not a huge difference, but slightly in that area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, WadlowMaxxing and jumbostacker
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7866 and jumbostacker
yeah in the lats, and upper chest, and makes me leaner and shed fat even though I'm bulkmaxxing eating 1000 calories over maintenence, but I've most noticed the growth in the arms

How long are you going to run it for? Will you ever stop? Are the gains permanent ?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
bring back O'Bhai @youngmaxxing, my nig, I wanna see O'Bhai mogs jfl
i have to reassamble the gang ngl, a lot of them have quit the forum

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
How long are you going to run it for? Will you ever stop? Are the gains permanent ?
for as long as I can, plus I'm heightmaxxing as well, I think the gains are permanent I think peptides increase muscle cells or something idk don't quote me on that

post body pic bro

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Incoming
So I've been gymmaxxing for about a year and a half now and I was growing in height during that period and also muscle, I've gotten my newbie gains 25 lbs muscle, plus a bit more gains like 8 more lbs of muscle in the second year, reached pretty good strength standards, bench 235, squat 275, deadlift 425, OHP 150, weighted pullups 35 lbs x 5 reps, neck curls 45 lbs for 100x reps, however my arms were lagging despite a bunch of direct work like tricep extensions skull crushers, bicep curls variations, I started taking GH peptides like 4 months ago and I haven't even gotten stronger at any arm excersizes but my arm size has increased by half an inch, from 14.5 to 15 inches peptides are legit for gymmaxxing, and if your growth plates are open they'll help with heightmaxxing somewhat it depends on how you respond to them

Try diffrent regimen
like myo reps

what curl variations did you do?

oh shit nigga i didnt undestand post:feelstastyman:

Good work :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
I am sorry but I have to agree with this:
jfl if u think ima read all that

Here you can find out how to write a good essay: https://looksmax.org/threads/copingvolcel-teaches-you-how-to-write-an-essay.268440/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866