Increasing my bonesmash intensity

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerater
I hit hard as fuck a few days ago to the point where i looked like this

I literally lean my head against my bicep while im laying against the wall and just punch the fuck out of my zygos for like 1 minute, i dont punch at 100% power but maybe like 60% is good.
I did it right before work so i pulled up like this ROFL

Im gonna disprove you copers that think bonesmash isnt legit, unless ur a 1/8 billion genetic defect that defies wolffs law, it works.
Also bonesmashing right here has helped giga

I just hit with high intensity knocks for a minute (middle knuckle of my finger)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, roji, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
It Defenitly is legit, even if their is no long term gains ,you get an insane swelling from it that make your bones look bigger. You should do it before a night out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Vanilla, Clqs and 6 others
i fw this

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
View attachment 3054863
I literally lean my head against my bicep while im laying against the wall and just punch the fuck out of my zygos for like 1 minute, i dont punch at 100% power but maybe like 60% is good.
View attachment 3054867
Im gonna disprove you copers that think bonesmash isnt legit, unless ur a 1/8 billion genetic defect that defies wolffs law, it works.
Also bonesmashing right here has helped giga
View attachment 3054871

I just hit with high intensity knocks for a minute (middle knuckle of my finger)
Also why bonesmash that area specifically

• +1
are you taking any ghrps or growth hormone peptides for recovery?
or just the steroids that you usually run

Good thread

• +1
and then you hit too hard, get a trauma and have to go to hospital

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DDDDDDD, itzyaboyJJ and Clavicular
nah, starting 2iu per day in uni
are your plates open?
dosage seems acceptable
get bloodwork done first and after because i've read somewhere (not sure when or if true) that lowdosages of gh can shut down natural production and the dosage applied is less than what is normally produced effectively lowering the amount of gh in your body before injections.
but i have to do more research on that before its proven but just a thought

@Clavicular does everything lead back to tyrone

View attachment 3054863
View attachment 3054867
masochistic schizoid hits himself in order to achieve bone growth :lul:,trust me bro just get hit by a train to become good looking Image 2 Image 2

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rea and Clavicular
Can i bonesmash if i have acne?

Didn't we establish that low intensity high speed/vibration is best? Mirin' the swelling on the zygos BTW, the comparison to a pump in the gym is really nice.

Also if I don't wanna hop on roids what supplements should I be taking to see optimal results from bonesmashing and movements for bone repositioning (like zygopushing)?

What the fuck autist that cant be healthy it became purple

Inb4 u faint and get trauma

be careful you don’t damage your skin and destroy collagen

Didn't we establish that low intensity high speed/vibration is best? Mirin' the swelling on the zygos BTW, the comparison to a pump in the gym is really nice.

Also if I don't wanna hop on roids what supplements should I be taking to see optimal results from bonesmashing and movements for bone repositioning (like zygopushing)?
@Clavicular answer?