Increasing PFL

kk_7237

kk_7237

Iron
Is it possible to increase PFL or at least make it appear higher that it is? I currently have around 2.7-2.9 PFL to PFH ratio (measured in pictures and irl) and want to increase it to be in the ideal range. I’m still going through puberty so is it possible for it to change? (In the picture it’s 2.77)

Attachments

• IMG_3195.jpeg
    IMG_3195.jpeg
    626.1 KB · Views: 0
eyesmash its a new ascension technique were you hit your eye with a hammer :feelshah:

Is it possible to increase PFL or at least make it appear higher that it is? I currently have around 2.7-2.9 PFL to PFH ratio (measured in pictures and irl) and want to increase it to be in the ideal range. I’m still going through puberty so is it possible for it to change? (In the picture it’s 2.77)
eyelashes can make your pfl way better but yours seem shit so grow them

Nah bro there long as shit I just need to get a curler I think
nice curl them and the very long at the side try to make them straight upturn it will give you more pfl and better canthal tilt

Use the search function newfags.
I apologize Pendejo, I’ll use the function more diligently

you can increase your eye size by losing face fat, because its all relative

you can increase your eye size by losing face fat, because its all relative
Eye size as in PFL? Or will the PFH also increase? I’ve never been below 15%, only lower when I was a child and my eyes were significantly *longer* but I didn’t think it was because of that

• +1
Reactions: mug
Eye size as in PFL? Or will the PFH also increase? I’ve never been below 15%, only lower when I was a child and my eyes were significantly *longer* but I didn’t think it was because of that

grow eyelashes they can fraud pfl really well and if you curl them or shape them it makes them look longer
or squinch

grow eyelashes they can fraud pfl really well and if you curl them or shape them it makes them look longer
or squinch
Would permasquinting improve my orbital structure at least a bit? (Still going through puberty)

No it’s over I think my pfl is kinda ass looking at it. Over I need obo :feelswhy: