Being capped at a certain PSL because of unfixable failos is extemely depressing and demotivates me to looksmax

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
im gonna be honest with you, im capped at like 6-6.5/10 (this is my looksmax potential, not my rating right now) irl rating because of TWO MAIN FAILOS THAT ARE UNFIXABLE (or atleast very difficult to fix): 1. eye spacing 2.PFL (or eye width)

i can get a chad jaw, chin, fix my recessed undereyes and ethnic nose with no nose bridge, darken my eyerbrows, gymmax and take steroids, get colored contacts, but it all still wont get rid of my main problem which are my eyes. and there is no cure which demotivates me heavily. its like decorating and buying furniture for an old ugly shattered broken down piece of shit house, ye it will be better but it wont fix the main issue, you need to fix or buy a new house first to actually ascend, otherwise you are limited forever. i need a small OBO which is dangerous and risky and PFl/eye width lengthening surgery which does not exist. and jfl dont fucking say i should visit taban, taban should visit himself first with the ugly ass eyes he has. he is a scammer and overrated. what should I do? just risk doing exreme surgeries and pray that in the future surgeries will exist to fix my problem? rope? cope like 95% of this forum and settle for trash? u fucking subhumans need to help me or i will stay a subhuman just like you guys, FOREVER :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 13332 and 11 others
Acromegaly_Chad tier of thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
6.5/10 with a good body is enough to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeartOfStone, Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and 6 others
@oldvirgin @Nameless_Sunflower @vanilla @Acromegaly_Chad @volcelfatcel @GandyIsNormie @Toth's thot @MarkCorrigan @germanlooks @forevergymcelling @Gargantuan @Lorsss @Chad1212 @Frank Jack @Predeterminism @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, n0rthface, germanlooks and 1 other person
whats your height and frame like? You looked a bit narrow in the vid you sent tbh, which could be a bigger issue than eyes

JFL tho I caged at Taban should visit himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
yeah not bad tbf- frame and height is average which is fine tbh. Mostly just about not being excessively small irl- gymcel tho
what would you rate my face after bimax? some said its average , other said slighty below. do you think i have potential to ascend?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
what would you rate my face after bimax? some said its average , other said slighty below. do you think i have potential to ascend?
I think youre still below average to be honest, but it was a solid improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and subhuman incel
im gonna be honest with you, im capped at like 6-6.5/10 (this is my looksmax potential, not my rating right now) irl rating because of TWO MAIN FAILOS THAT ARE UNFIXABLE (or atleast very difficult to fix): 1. eye spacing 2.PFL (or eye width)

i can get a chad jaw, chin, fix my recessed undereyes and ethnic nose with no nose bridge, darken my eyerbrows, gymmax and take steroids, get colored contacts, but it all still wont get rid of my main problem which are my eyes. and there is no cure which demotivates me heavily. its like decorating and buying furniture for an old ugly shattered broken down piece of shit house, ye it will be better but it wont fix the main issue, you need to fix or buy a new house first to actually ascend, otherwise you are limited forever. i need a small OBO which is dangerous and risky and PFl/eye width lengthening surgery which does not exist. and jfl dont fucking say i should visit taban, taban should visit himself first with the ugly ass eyes he has. he is a scammer and overrated. what should I do? just risk doing exreme surgeries and pray that in the future surgeries will exist to fix my problem? rope? cope like 95% of this forum and settle for trash? u fucking subhumans need to help me or i will stay a subhuman just like you guys, FOREVER :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am capped with 2/10 :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Meh you’ll mog me very soon I feel it, my caps like 4/10 tbh but it’s fine I like being neet

• JFL
6.5/10 with a good body is enough to get laid
even a 4/10 could get some pussy if theyre jacked- probs wont be high quality girls though

• +1
No it doesn’t. It’s impossible because it’s mostly dependent on eyeball size and orbital shape.

I assume you mean the surgery which got posted some months ago where they tighten the lower lid by pulling it away from the eye. But this creates not the same wide pfl look a naturally wide pfl creates and also isn’t healthy for the protection of the eyes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and subhuman incel
Phenotype pill is even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18840, rand anon and 1 other person
which surgeon does it? any before and afters? are they risky?
Aps 43 316 g004

Lateral canthoplasty, it is rather limited tho, cuz the amount you can increase the PFL depends on the distance between the lateral canthus and the lateral orbital rim (B).

Aps 43 316 g001

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and subhuman incel
Acromegaly_Chad tier of thread
i chatted with him so much and read so many of his threads that i became a copy of him tbh, fucking sad ngl, he lives rent free in my head :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 4430
I assume you mean the surgery which got posted some months ago where they tighten the lower lid by pulling it away from the eye. But this creates not the same wide pfl look a naturally wide pfl creates and also isn’t healthy for the protection of the eyes
Better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and subhuman incel
Go outside and tell me lol
I don’t go outside so maybe you have a point, 6.5 white tall gymaxxed probably good enough to get some pussy then get cucked

• JFL
  • +1
No it doesn’t. It’s impossible because it’s mostly dependent on eyeball size and orbital shape.

thats what im saying lol. how can you get more pfl when you literally need bigger eyeballs lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, subhuman incel and Erik-Jón
View attachment 1760560

Lateral canthoplasty, it is rather limited tho, cuz the amount you can increase the PFL depends on the distance between the lateral canthus and the lateral orbital rim (B).

View attachment 1760562
all i see is incel to incel, literally 0 improvements, its very minimal, thanks for trying to give me hope though, but PFL pill is just one of the most brutal ones out there, almost impossible to become chad with asian tier PFL

I don’t go outside so maybe you have a point, 6.5 white tall gymaxxed probably good enough to get some pussy then get cucked
Blackpill autism
Those stats are enough to slay
You probably overrate men and overrate urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Biiyo03, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
frame and height are actually not bad, im 181cm which is quite tall for an ethnic guy and frame is also not bad

No offense but you're in the PSL at least since 2019 an this is what u got in terms of physique? You guys are not even trying. You are skinny fat without any sex appeal, in this 2/3 years u could have at least improved your physique to a substantial level even as a natty.

Come on man thats some hardcore slacking no offense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, oldslapcel, Geoff2024 and 4 others
Blackpill autism
Those stats are enough to slay
You probably overrate men and overrate urself
I don’t overrate myself lol I’m ltn and with some luck can be mtn, don’t be autistic I obviously trolling of course a 6.5 guy can do well

• +1
No offense but you're in the PSL at least since 2019 an this is what u got in terms of physique? You guys are not even trying. You are skinny fat without any sex appeal, in this 2/3 years u could have at least improved your physique to a substantial level even as a natty.

Come on man thats some hardcore slacking no offense.
YE i know, but i just had no motivation to gymmax when i saw my ugly face in the mirror, but now after bimax my face got better and my motivation got up and im less depressed, definitely will try harder now @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
brutal ceiling pill

• Love it
There is only one solution to this:

OBO and lefort 3 for 500 bucks with Dr Balaji in Mumbai

• +1
I feel for you, you must be in brutal pain. I have made many posts talking about Eye Pill and PFL pill.

But on the bright side, maybe it isn’t so bad, send me pic in pm, i will fix you . I saved @Pendejo and @ForeverRecession and @Manu le coq life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, Deleted member 14160 and subhuman incel
Do you know any surgeons who perform this?
No

To be honest, I’m thankful for the fact I was born with a 6/10 base. Very, very thankful. I sometimes wish i was taller or better looking, but achieving better looks makes it just that much better and more satisfying.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Prince88
Same ngl but eyespacing can be fixed somewhat non invasively

• +1
No

To be honest, I’m thankful for the fact I was born with a 6/10 base. Very, very thankful. I sometimes wish i was taller or better looking, but achieving better looks makes it just that much better and more satisfying.
Idk dude. Id probs rather just be born a mogger.

I have a v good base so am looking forward to ascending.

Probs wont ascend until 22-23 because I am just gonna have a good time at uni then complete all my surgeries after.

• +1
Idk dude. Id probs rather just be born a mogger.

I have a v good base so am looking forward to ascending.

Probs wont ascend until 22-23 because I am just gonna have a good time at uni then complete all my surgeries after.
lol @ this
chad gets drunk everyday, looksmin himself into a htn
htn transforms into chad

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and subhuman incel
lol @ this
chad gets drunk everyday, looksmin himself into a htn
htn transforms into chad
Yeah ascension will be satisfying.
But this is cope tbh.
Chad slays during prime years then stops worying about girls and focuses on money

• +1
No

How have you got a good base? It looks like there isn’t many surgeries you can do.....?

• +1
How have you got a good base? It looks like there isn’t many surgeries you can do.....?
i have a bunch of small gay falios and no outstandingly good features
i look above average all around

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16371