Incredibly blackpilled week

D

Deleted

Lurker
Last friday i got asked if i wanted to hangout with 2 girls after a guy had sent a snap with me included and brought my normie friend:

In summary both the girls were thirsting for the best looking guy and were laughing when we mentioned we were going to pick up the normie friend who got completely ignored by them later that night.

Wednesday i walk into mcdonalds w friends and order some shitty burger to cope with my depression. A stacylite with a boyfriend sees me and asks the girl she's sitting with who i am because i was "Extremely hot" the friend she asked is the girlfriend of my friend so i later found this out and when i hungout with them they called him on facetime and i got a "girlfriend application" from a high tier becky.

This later led to me coming to their apartment but the stacylite had left 5 minutes earlier. I got told by the girl of my friend that she left because "You were coming but not in a bad way, it was because YOU were coming and she was scared of embarrassing herself" she had apparently been crushing on me and stalking me up ever since i walked in on McDonalds lol.

Anyway had good time at that
apartment no sex or anything but i prob could if i wanted to w the girl i made out with. The day after we talked to the stacylite over snap and now her and her friends are coming to one of my summer houses next friday (without her boyfriend :feelshah:)

All these things happened for one reason only - Looks

Keep coping with your fucking muh social skills muh personality while good looks will literally give you friends and girls for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, LightSkinNoob, Stopping@Nothing19 and 18 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member, Deleted member 16453 and 20 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Lygodactylus, mulattomaxxer and 14 others
@looksmaxxer234 what do you have to say in your muh nt defense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Looks234
i wish i had a summer house
:feelscry: rich life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, Deleted and 1 other person
wait more than on summer house
over for me
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted
@looksmaxxer234 what do you have to say in your muh nt defense
I saw girls lusting over guys who look worse than you
looks are kinda subjective
I bet there are alot of girls who dont like how you look like
I dont think nt really matters. Looks are just subjective.

Keep coping with your fucking muh social skills muh personality while good looks will literally give you friends and girls for free
Looks bring you in. Personality keeps you :blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Last friday i got asked if i wanted to hangout with 2 girls after a guy had sent a snap with me included and brought my normie friend:

In summary both the girls were thirsting for the best looking guy and were laughing when we mentioned we were going to pick up the normie friend who got completely ignored by them later that night.

Wednesday i walk into mcdonalds w friends and order some shitty burger to cope with my depression. A stacylite with a boyfriend sees me and asks the girl she's sitting with who i am because i was "Extremely hot" the friend she asked is the girlfriend of my friend so i later found this out and when i hungout with them they called him on facetime and i got a "girlfriend application" from a high tier becky.

This later led to me coming to their apartment but the stacylite had left 5 minutes earlier. I got told by the girl of my friend that she left because "You were coming but not in a bad way, it was because YOU were coming and she was scared of embarrassing herself" she had apparently been crushing on me and stalking me up ever since i walked in on McDonalds lol.

Anyway had good time at that
apartment no sex or anything but i prob could if i wanted to w the girl i made out with. The day after we talked to the stacylite over snap and now her and her friends are coming to one of my summer houses next friday (without her boyfriend :feelshah:)

All these things happened for one reason only - Looks

Please fuck that stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
NT is important, but when we're talking about girls who barely even talked with you of course it's all about the looks, but if there's two good looking guys, both same level, but one is far more charismatic, funny, energetic etc...
Who do you think will get more girls?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Sigmamale, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Do you ever actually put your dick in vaginas tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 17829
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 9779, Prince88 and 4 others
Looks bring you in. Personality keeps you :blackpill::blackpill:
Brutal personality pill

Op could of fucked the girl if he had confidence but ultimately makes a looksmax thread about it

:blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, Deleted member 9779, Prince88 and 3 others
Brutal personality pill

Op could of fucked the girl if he had confidence but ultimately makes a looksmax thread about it

:blackpill:
The virgin htb told the girlfriend i was "Too rich, arrogant and extraverted" she thought my friend was more "Shy and down to earth"

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Looks234
hate narcy threads like this, u havent even fucked any of them tho

No PinV no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted
Keep coming back crawling to the forum like the starved dog you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Prince88, geezcel and 5 others
no virgin no care

• JFL
What do I do with this information

As always no pic no nothing
"Bro 5 stacies were stalking me bro they wanted to do the sex with me bro" :soy:

great read, bump

• +1