Incredibly embarrassing story from like 2 years back

rawr

rawr

Luminary
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Posts
7,598
Reputation
10,397
One day, my moms friend invited us over to her home. It was pretty fun, she had a son who was really young and he seemed to really like me. I still see him sometimes lol and he reminds me of myself when I was young

Anyways

I usually never use the bathroom when I’m at someone elses house, but I decided to this time

So I got up & went to the bathroom and I think I forgot to lock the door. I had my pants off (obviously) as one does when using the bathroom, when I hear the door open…..

This like 6 year old kid opened the door and saw me in the bathroom & came up to me for some reason and literally didnt wanna leave me alone

What makes this worse is…. my moms friends mother (this kids grandma) passed by the bathroom and saw this.

She just passed by the bathroom and saw this random visitor in the bathroom with her grandson.

She never mentioned this and I never spoke about this & I really hope she didn’t think the wrong thing
 
Why does stuff like this happen to me
 

Similar threads

Lemic
Replies
4
Views
92
m0ss26
m0ss26
real_rxz
Replies
1
Views
13
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
coolguyjames
Replies
2
Views
37
coolguyjames
coolguyjames
Arthur Morgan
Replies
8
Views
48
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
foidslayer676908
Replies
0
Views
26
foidslayer676908
foidslayer676908

Users who are viewing this thread

  • rawr
  • NDasian111
  • rollthefuckingdice
Back
Top