India has well over 70 something million single women now. How did this happen?

L

Lawton88

Kraken

How could this happen in a country with arranged marriages etc. Is some of it to do with a lot of males leaving to work IT etc. in the West? Curious how that number could have got so big with the middle aged females there.

I found this comment on the video interesting - "As a 34 yrs old indian guy living abroad and an engineer. i can't even find a decent girl to marry through arranged marriages. firstly, i thought it was my fault then i realized that these women don't want to get married. Now i am forced to look into other countries to find myself a suitable partner. These women have so high standards that even 40 yrs old successful guy wont be able to make the cut. Thank you US for the progress"

"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 8165, Beetlejuice and 4 others
They abort females more than males.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
arranged marriage for cucks

That would make the number even crazier wouldn't it?
Yeah I misread your post. I don't know what's the reason then, maybe changing societal norms (women getting allowed to not marry when they don't like their options).

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

How could this happen in a country with arranged marriages etc. Is some of it to do with a lot of males leaving to work IT etc. in the West? Curious how that number could have got so big with the middle aged females there.

I found this comment on the video interesting - "As a 34 yrs old indian guy living abroad and an engineer. i can't even find a decent girl to marry through arranged marriages. firstly, i thought it was my fault then i realized that these women don't want to get married. Now i am forced to look into other countries to find myself a suitable partner. These women have so high standards that even 40 yrs old successful guy wont be able to make the cut. Thank you US for the progress"

"

Women who aren't arranged married would never marry Indians, I don't even think Indians are disgusting but Indians in India are, half of them are actual subhuman with 0 hygiene and pedo perverts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 15099
Arranged marriages aren't happening much in the urban areas.

Indian men are self haters that’s why so many Indian women end up lonely

“Hypergamy” :soy::feelsuhh:

1. no sane woman would marry an indian guy:feelskek:

2. plus we know women would stay single rather than fucking ugly guys.

3. arrange marriage isnt that common anymore in india I guess

so combining all these could be an explanation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It is not complicated, women live 7 years longer than men.

iu

1. no sane woman would marry an indian guy:feelskek:

2. plus we know women would stay single rather than fucking ugly guys.

3. arrange marriage isnt that common anymore in india I guess

so combining all these could be an explanation

Thank you for explaining to these white coping retards who think arranged marriage is some kind of law enshrined into indias constitution, and that everyone is required to do it, and therefore every curry is "safe" because "they can all just get arranged marriages hurr durr" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

"

Because indian men in india are ugly and short, In the west it's different usually indian men are more good looking and taller, Feminism is in india too even though it's not as popular as in the west only a matter of time before more women's "rights" bills are put in india so it's easier for women to be whores and continue hypergamy, This will be good for future indians because their genes will be better chosen instead of just subhumans marrying each other and producing like 5 kids

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
honestly I think this is a good thing.

problem with places like India and China is cos of BS arranged marriages low value men could get a decent food. its not uncommon in London nyc San Fran to see 2/10 dravidian IT nerd married to 7/10 lightskin tall slim Tamil brahmin foids. this just worsens the genetic pool and reinforces to Indian men it's ok to be a.shitshiw you can still get a foid.

now the decent foids are like wtf I'm not gonna.marry an Indian unless he is at least HTN, bordering on chadpreetlite/ chaddamlite, so that means less than 1% of Indian men are eligible.

part I dont get was I thought in.india.the parents force arranged marriage on.girls and.guys? not like Pakistan but like soft pressure?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 16134
jfl indians think they can look to other countries who have lower standards :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Chadpreet only

This is interesting tbh I guess my brown bros are marrying outside the race it seems lmaooooo

The system of arrange married depends on the subjugation of women to the heteronormative patriarchy and control of societal Institutes by men and working for men

But recent advances in women's empowerment employments and quotes in government seats and educational institutions has diminished the role of the patriarchy and thus arrange marriages

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
honestly I think this is a good thing.

problem with places like India and China is cos of BS arranged marriages low value men could get a decent food. its not uncommon in London nyc San Fran to see 2/10 dravidian IT nerd married to 7/10 lightskin tall slim Tamil brahmin foids. this just worsens the genetic pool and reinforces to Indian men it's ok to be a.shitshiw you can still get a foid.

now the decent foids are like wtf I'm not gonna.marry an Indian unless he is at least HTN, bordering on chadpreetlite/ chaddamlite, so that means less than 1% of Indian men are eligible.

part I dont get was I thought in.india.the parents force arranged marriage on.girls and.guys? not like Pakistan but like soft pressure?
Wouldn't change a thing. You were ugly then, you will be ugly now.

Curries and gooks are subhumans not because of arranged marriage but because of climatic adaptations and shit lifestyle.

Arranged marriage pre 70s happened inn almost every place but none of them are as subhumans are you people.

Wouldn't change a thing. You were ugly then, you will be ugly now.

Curries and gooks are subhumans not because of arranged marriage but because of climatic adaptations and shit lifestyle.

Arranged marriage pre 70s happened inn almost every place but none of them are as subhumans are you people.
obviously they are subhuman because of latitude and the second order impacts of that (overpopulation, diet, etc), but they would be better without arranged marriages.

imagine if every Indian and riceman wasnt guaranteed a wife, and he was told he had to be top 1% (lookswise) in the world to get a hookup, and top 70% (lookswise) in the world to get a wife, they would level up.

obviously they are subhuman because of latitude and the second order impacts of that (overpopulation, diet, etc), but they would be better without arranged marriages.
No they won't. If anyting they would be uglier. Cause of end of arrange marriage is the estrogenization of society. Estrogen makes men ugly.
imagine if every Indian and riceman wasnt guaranteed a wife, and he was told he had to be top 1% (lookswise) in the world to get a hookup, and top 70% (lookswise) in the world to get a wife, they would level up.
Regardless ugly women would had reproduced. Ugly genes would still had been in the cycle.

Anyway, ugly men would also had reproduced by raping.

Very few decent men(tall, good looking, with big cocks), some women will rather be single than get married to a short, ugly Indian guy...
12-indianmen.jpg
IMG_0112-5.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262