• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 27066 and baboon593
with an 1/8 of the worlds population, rope nigger

Let all the 6ft indian men go to netherlands and mog dutch manlets

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
If we only take number of men over 6ft jfl
Largest country on earth via population and they never win the Olympics…
Let that sink in

All the proof you need for curry inferiority. Jamica has 2.8 million people and they have more medals than any south Azn county. That means 3 million BBCs are worth more than 1.9 billion curries.

That means Icelandic pinkoids mogg curries as well and they only have 400k pinkoids and they win sports.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Heinrich Schmidt, latincell95 and 5 others
Need an excuse to use this fact tbh

Let that sink in

All the proof you need for curry inferiority. Jamica has 2.8 million people and they have more medals than any south Azn county. That means 3 million BBCs are worth more than 1.9 billion curries.

That means Icelandic pinkoids mogg curries as well and they only have 400k pinkoids and they win sports.
It's like China in football. Billions of chinese and they can't even qualify to the last round of the asian cup because they lose to some random extremely small country like Qatar or something

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Netherlands total men: 8.6 million
Indias total men: 736 million
Indian rizz remains undefeated. 1.4 billion people, my god. Those niggas fuck like crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and MoggerGaston
It's like China in football. Billions of chinese and they can't even qualify to the last round of the asian cup because they lose to some random extremely small country like Qatar or something
I’d agree but at least China comes 2nd place in the Olympics. Asians countries east of the Middle East don’t care about football a lot like how Americans don’t care about football.

Curryland wins at 0 sports other than cricket and even then they lose a lot of Caribbean BBC teams 🤣😂. They are physically the most inferior stock of man and retsrds here have the nerve to wonder why women don’t want them? Literally every race moggs curries

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and MaghrebGator
Let that sink in

90% of curries are npc stemcels. It's like they were designed by God to serve others smh. As a Dravidian it especially feels bad bcuz we wuz warriors back in the ancient times

Indian rizz remains undefeated. 1.4 billion people, my god. Those niggas fuck like crazy
i wish i was indian

everyone breeds there, in netherlands only the top 5%

over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
I’d agree but at least China comes 2nd place in the Olympics. Asians countries east of the Middle East don’t care about football a lot like how Americans don’t care about football.

Curryland wins at 0 sports other than cricket and even then they lose a lot of Caribbean BBC teams 🤣😂. They are physically the most inferior stock of man and retsrds here have the nerve to wonder why women don’t want them? Literally every race moggs curries
A message to my curry friends like Brahmin. Don't be affected by the hurtful het heavily accurrate comment of this brother

If you want to succeed in sports all you need to do is to kidnap and torture 4 or 5 generations of africans like what happened in Jamaica or go full collect mode like """France"""
Argentina v france final   fifa world cup qatar 2022

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

You are mad cuz you are 5'11 manlet hahaha but i agree curries are most genetically inferior race

i wish i was indian

everyone breeds there, in netherlands only the top 5%

over for me
Bs 5% is very small amount of men where every young man is almost 6'+

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You are mad cuz you are 5'11 manlet hahaha but i agree curries are most genetically inferior race
What’s there to be mad about? Your a brown blob race, your people can easily be mistaken for any other brown blob race you niggas ain’t jack shit 💩 god doesn’t even love your people enough to make your features distinct and out of all the brown blobs of shit your kind are the worst flavour of brown abomination shit

A message to my curry friends like Brahmin. Don't be affected by the hurtful het heavily accurrate comment of this brother

If you want to succeed in sports all you need to do is to kidnap and torture 4 or 5 generations of africans like what happened in Jamaica or go full collect mode like """France"""
View attachment 2756456
Basically yeah. Just import freshie Africans who can barely speak French like what France did or do what Britain and America did with Jamaica and the USA

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
What’s there to be mad about? Your a brown blob race, your people can easily be mistaken for any other brown blob race you niggas ain’t jack shit 💩 god doesn’t even love your people enough to make your features distinct and out of all the brown blobs of shit your kind are the worst flavour of brown abomination shit
Holy shit you are clearly mad bro i am accepting the fact the curry is inferior race lmao but your butt got hurt because some curries are taller than you manlet ass

Holy shit you are clearly mad bro i am accepting the fact the curry is inferior race lmao but your butt got hurt because some curries are taller than you manlet ass
Yes YOU are inferior never forget it

And you are manlet never forget it
Never forget you are curry and thefore a dog beneath dog shit on the street never forget it. Now go and eat your goyslop 0 protien meal before you pray to your 19 headed god you pagan fuck

Never forget you are curry and thefore a dog beneath dog shit on the street never forget it. Now go and eat your goyslop 0 protien meal before you pray to your 19 headed god you pagan fuck
IMG 20240220 211939

Smart ass half of them are women but okay
ha bhai sahi kaha 700 million fucking curry men but only like what, 20 million are 6 ft+?? luckily im 6’0 exactly cuz of tall Rajput family genes 💯💯 but should’ve been taller if I ate better and lived better in better environment

ha bhai sahi kaha 700 million fucking curry men but only like what, 20 million are 6 ft+?? luckily im 6’0 exactly cuz of tall Rajput family genes 💯💯 but should’ve been taller if I ate better and lived better in better environment
Good bhai

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 24770
If we only take number of men over 6ft jfl
No shit our state population is greater than thier country , + the masterace genetics obv

• Love it
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Not true retard

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
so the difference between manlet and tall is 4 inches?
yeah just like in the USA you are a 'manlet' at 5'8 but 'tall' at 6'0.

4 inches difference. you disagree?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
yeah just like in the USA you are a 'manlet' at 5'8 but 'tall' at 6'0.

4 inches difference. you disagree?
I guess when you put it in American terms it makes sense. Still, I don't think the mogging between a 5'8 guy and a 6'0 guy is the same as 6'0 vs 6'4 even if the height difference is the same.

• +1
I guess when you put it in American terms it makes sense. Still, I don't think the mogging between a 5'8 guy and a 6'0 guy is the same as 6'0 vs 6'4 even if the height difference is the same.
I was in a dutch fraternity and of my group (11 people) I was the third shortest guy at 6'0
There were 3 guys above 6'5 (6'5-6'7).

Yes it's brutal here.

• JFL
I was in a dutch fraternity and of my group (11 people) I was the third shortest guy at 6'0
There were 3 guys above 6'5 (6'5-6'7).

Yes it's brutal here.
What height women demand in netherland like 6'4 6'6 ?

• +1
What height women demand in netherland like 6'4 6'6 ?
Most native women are fine with 6'2 and up.
But a lot of taller women (5'10 women ain't rare at all here) want 6'4+

With expats, ethnics, foreigners, refugees, immigrants, exchange-students, etc. height plays a smaller role.
which is why as a 6'0 manlet, I mostly date these ethnics.

• +1
Its true retarded check statistics
Keep coping our country has more chads and tall mogger just by sheer numbers of populatio

Retards

Average Indian male is just under 5’5
5.6 inches above mean height is where 99th
percentile is
1400 million/2=700millionx0.01= just 7 million men at or taller than 5’10.6
Netherlands has 8.6 million men
Jfl at you creatures

• JFL
View attachment 2756554
Retards

Average Indian male is just under 5’5