Indiamart to Canada ( Canadacells GTFIH)

O

Oton08495

Iron
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
I want to get my Ancillaries but I dont know how to get them to Canada Vancouver. Does someone maybe live near the border in the USA and can Drive the Package over for me? I will give Money on top for it but dm if you know someone that could possibly do it. If there is a good source please Tell me about it as I really Need my Ancillaries. Would you Trust Divine Group with an Indiamart Order to Canada directly with indiapost. Should I tell them to Trianlge Ship to Canada. I dont know what to do I am looking now for weeks. Please let me know about your Experience with different vendors or shippers!

Thanks
 

Similar threads

changpill
Replies
0
Views
52
changpill
changpill
shouldiusehgh
Replies
15
Views
166
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
U
Replies
1
Views
13
Gonionza
Gonionza
FoidHater676767
Replies
2
Views
58
FoidHater676767
FoidHater676767
R
Replies
10
Views
73
zCleany
zCleany

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top