Indiamart

S

skiiisjshzkbdjsbzjd

Iron
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
8
am i cooked? he provided gstin, checked his reviews and adress and everything i really needed to check and he seemed legit. but im still suspicious because why would the port randomly close on the day he said i could track live? but then again why wouldnt he just block me after i paid
IMG 0591
 
  • +1
Reactions: YourSuperior
sorry for u loss . I perssonally stopped watching from IndiaMart its just full of scammers u need to find the right indian vendor u need to make ur own research and learn how to be sure its not a scam . I got scammed out of 1k$ 6 month ago im now getting all my precaution
 
sorry for u loss . I perssonally stopped watching from IndiaMart its just full of scammers u need to find the right indian vendor u need to make ur own research and learn how to be sure its not a scam . I got scammed out of 1k$ 6 month ago im now getting all my precaution
so ive definitely been scammed?
 
am i cooked? he provided gstin, checked his reviews and adress and everything i really needed to check and he seemed legit. but im still suspicious because why would the port randomly close on the day he said i could track live? but then again why wouldnt he just block me after i paidView attachment 5714629
You’re fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: skiiisjshzkbdjsbzjd
omg im so dumb bro . Hope u didnt get scammed what have u bought and for how much ?
ur good bro 😭 i bought 3 tubes of tret, azeilic acid, and topical cystaemine for £34 including shipping
 

Similar threads

U
Replies
1
Views
26
Gonionza
Gonionza
FoidHater676767
Replies
2
Views
67
FoidHater676767
FoidHater676767
I
Replies
3
Views
59
iblamemyacne1221
I
vogt
Replies
2
Views
58
vogt
vogt
teaker
Replies
1
Views
83
susu1233
susu1233

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top