Just Zayn would mog if he wasn't so dark :feelswhat:

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
If a didn't brought up @RabidRosaries height , then I would have won
Fuck
I was trying to make it fair

Just Zayn would mog if he wasn't so dark :feelswhat:
Who dat?
The guy who lives in the bomb shelter? In which case I agree, doesn't even need to lighten.

@RabidRosaries is defo higher PSL though, nigga needs to send his photo to vogue India or that lakme shit whatever it is

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, justinzayn and Deleted member 15827
Gg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I am South Korean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Felt like votes have been manipulates
Bump, cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Felt like votes have been manipulates
Bump, cringe
Use this pic
46A94C49 6FDD 4661 BFC0 32A25523E997

• JFL
3.5 . Just get rid of that tentative of a beard. Fix your hair and do some gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and justinzayn
Thank you
3.5 by 10
Or pal?
Just take care of youreself, and you can be a high-tier normie per western standards. I don't know about India, but I do think that you get in top 10% easily.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and justinzayn
Just take care of youreself, and you can be a high-tier normie per western standards. I don't know about India, but I do think that you get in top 10% easily.
He is never hitting htn by western standards. Let's get real. His phenotype is terrible dude. Even in curryland, a dude like this has low SMV.

It's kinda over for both tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, justinzayn and Deleted member 23558
He is never hitting htn by western standards. Let's get real. His phenotype is terrible dude. Even in curryland, a dude like this has low SMV.

His pheno is not that bad. His problem would be his accent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23558 and Pakicel

You mog

• +1
His pheno is not that bad. His problem would be his accent
No dude. It is utter dogshit. You guys haven't been around enough Pakistanis to understand this. Even having white skin isn't really much if a halo in curryland cause there are dudes with light eyes and brown hair. A pheno like this has next to no appeal. And then if you consider the fact that justinzayn is autistic, poor and a high school dropout means that he will struggle to get decent looking women even for arranged marriages.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23618, Deleted member 23558 and justinzayn
No dude. It is utter dogshit. You guys haven't been around enough Pakistanis to understand this. Even having white skin isn't really much if a halo in curryland cause there are dudes with light eyes and brown hair. A pheno like this has next to no appeal. And then if you consider the fact that justinzayn is autistic, poor and a high school dropout means that he will struggle to get decent looking women even for arranged marriages.
Caged

• +1
You are confusing coloring with phenotype. Yes there are pakis with green eye and white skin, but they still look ethnic. There is very little difference between a white skinned paki and a paki with a darker coloring . It is all the same in the western eye

• +1

Yes I am true cel bordering incel in West,
2/2.5 by 10
You don't even know what my phenotype is btw, I have more sandman looking features then most indians
I won most mog battles against north indian
, I look like a below avg guy in South Punjab
, I am ltn bordering incel in Delhi India and sindh pakistan
But incel bordering ltn in Pakistan Punjab
, I above most north curries and east Asian, except north Chinese and korean

You are confusing coloring with phenotype. Yes there are pakis with green eye and white skin, but they still look ethnic. There is very little difference between a white skinned paki and a paki with a darker coloring . It is all the same in the western eye
Don't argue with him
If ur a shade darder then light brown, then ur automatically a tamil in his eyes, lowest of the lowest scumbag currycel on earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 23558
Yes I am true cel bordering incel in West,
2/2.5 by 10
You don't even know what my phenotype is btw, I have more sandman looking features then most indians
I won most mog battles against north indian
, I look like a below avg guy in South Punjab
, I am ltn bordering incel in Delhi India and sindh pakistan
But incel bordering ltn in Pakistan Punjab
, I above most north curries and east Asian, except north Chinese and korean
These autistic classifications don't matter. Most western women will just think you are indian.

You should be focusing on your studies and building a social life rather than rotting on here and worrying about your looks. There isn't even anything you can realistically do about them. You aren't a candidate for any surgeries and you prolly can't get them even if you were.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Nah. There are good and bad ethnic phenos. Sure, a dude like the chaiwala still looks ethnic but it is better than being a dravidian though I agree the former would still be low SMV.

Don't argue with him
If ur a shade darder then light brown, then ur automatically a tamil in his eyes, lowest of the lowest scumbag currycel on earth
I actually leave the house and observe people around me. Also, I have lived in pakistan for over a decade. I know what sorts of dudes have appeal and what sort of dudes don't. You can prolly get a gf if you tried maybe even an attractive one but it won't be because of looks but money/status and NT, which imo are very underrated on here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 23558
Don't argue with him
A dude like you would 100% be perceived as dark amongst my family members and social circle back in pakistan. Though skintone is sort of over emphasized on here. Most pakistanis IRL aren't as obsessed with it as people here think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 23558

Even in India/Pakistan ? You guys are like some of the worst looking people on earth. I thought he would be "hot" for India. But yes ,for Europe, he s not gonna get any woman, maybe a obese white woman at most.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Even in India/Pakistan ? You guys are like some of the worst looking people on earth. I thought he would be "hot" for India. But yes ,for Europe, he s not gonna get any woman, maybe a obese white woman at most.
You are underestimating Pakistanis. Sure the average person looks like shit but his competition is gonna be tall dudes with good phenos who all have some money and status. No way he can compete. Dudes like this just force some village becky to marry them and get laid through rape.

Both of them look low class af ngl

@justinzayn looks like the type of guy you’d see wearing ‘Adibas’ shoes and ride a KTM and takes selfies of himself at an angle of 120º in the middle of the street using a phone with a cracked screen while @BrahminBoss looks like a stereotypical south Indian engineering student who’s daily attire consists of shirts with rolled up sleeves, jeans and sandals who travels to college in one of those overly-crowded trains/busses with an oversized bag over his shoulders

Jokes apart, being an academic failure in south Asian countries is much, much worse than being plain ugly tbh. Even if you manage to find a girl at that point, most curry parents would reject you for not having a stable source of income. If that was me, looksmaxxing would be the least of my priorities. You should probably look into getting a diploma or something or getting a government job that who’s exam you can write without having a degree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, FrameMogger, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others

@justinzayn looks like the type of guy you’d see wearing ‘Adibas’ shoes and ride a KTM and takes selfies of himself at an angle of 120º in the middle of the street using a phone with a cracked screen while @BrahminBoss looks like a stereotypical south Indian engineering student who’s daily attire consists of shirts with rolled up sleeves, jeans and sandals who travels to college in one of those overly-crowded trains/busses with an oversized bag over his shoulders

Jokes apart, being an academic failure in south Asian countries is much, much worse than being plain ugly tbh. Even if you manage to find a girl at that point, most curry parents would reject you for not having a stable source of income. If that was me, looksmaxxing would be the least of my priorities. You should probably look into getting a diploma or something or getting a government job that who’s exam you can write without having a degree
Yeah what part of India do you live in?

Nah. There are good and bad ethnic phenos. Sure, a dude like the chaiwala still looks ethnic but it is better than being a dravidian though I agree the former would still be low SMV.
Sometimes I think you are the most high iq user and sometimes I think you are the most retarded low iq user on this forum

• +1

Lol are u curry ur accurate af. I’m North Indian pheno tjo I’m just tanned and fat

2DEEA9C3 1A87 4648 9182 0050494FA381

• +1

Thats what a low iq un self aware hindu thing to say
I dint look chapri
I might have some aboriginal influence but I dont look like a bhiari bad boi
,I am more of a south punjabi jatt farmer bad boi ,or like a rich kid in a urban city of punjab
,my skin colour is light brown in natural light

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23618 and Deleted member 23558

Yeah. If you want to force some girl to marry you, you are gonna need to be educated with a good job. It's one of the only reasons I get some proposals but somehow I can't bring myself to follow through with it because of my morals. No girl should be forced to marry some dude against her will. It boggles my mind how some of my friends are okay with it.

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
Bottom guy mogs cause of robust skull, top guy has alien skull

• Woah
sometimes i wonder what the fuck is wrong with this forum.
Why is the top guy naked with a grandma who seems like she used to sit beside jesus in school

• Woah
These autistic classifications don't matter. Most western women will just think you are indian.

You should be focusing on your studies and building a social life rather than rotting on here and worrying about your looks. There isn't even anything you can realistically do about them. You aren't a candidate for any surgeries and you prolly can't get them even if you were.

To look look non Indian you need to lighten skin reduce fat in cheeks get rhino lower the alar width train neck to get thicker neck zygomatic reduction these are possible is this guy gonna get them no

3206154_FaceApp_1671131493141.jpg

Its quite a few differences tbqh Brutal it's like a ugly cracker