INDIAN BECKYS ARE SO DELUSIONAL JFL

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Me and my friend were on about getting Laser Eye surgery as we both have bad eye sight

And his girlfriend gets mad and says “why can you get Laser eye surgery and I can’t get a nose job”

Keep in mind both are Indian JFL at this self hating idiot why the fuck is she comparing fixing eye sight to changing her ethnic nose.

This whole thing happened 3 minutes ago their right next to me as I’m writing this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14262, ballskin and 7 others
op is a third wheel jfl at him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, CsCurry, GetShrekt and 7 others
Me and my friend were on about getting Laser Eye surgery as we both have bad eye sight

And his girlfriend gets mad and says “why can you get Laser eye surgery and I can’t get a nose job”

Keep in mind both are Indian JFL at this self hating idiot why the fuck is she comparing fixing eye sight to changing her ethnic nose.

This whole thing happened 3 minutes ago their right next to me as I’m writing this thread

who says she cant get a nose job??

non white bitches love to cope heavily. I literally went on vacation and this 4/10 bitch wanted to talk about there not being any cute boys. not realizing she's ugly as fuck and deformed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Growth Plate

They will not get what they desire. You can't have a narrow nose as an Indian

Why didn’t you ridicule her instead of sperging here

>foid
>logical

Pick one and only one:ROFLMAO:
Foids can't use logic tbh

Also did you have a bitch with you or was it just you 3?? Tell me you weren't third wheeling jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 14262