Indian curries are MENAmaxxing to pick up Lebanese, Turkish and Iranian foids

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'll make a thread later on when I get home with actual, real examples but I've been looking at some Quora threads and YouTube comment sections featuring curries (both men and women) asking if they could marry a man/woman from the nationalities stated above. They're learning Arabic/Farsi/Turkish/whatever language (and typing/texting in the local manner) to pick up these people and I remember one Hindu Curryfoid asking people on YouTube about "how could she get a student visa to Lebanon to study there because the guys there are cute".

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Oberyn, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
@currylightskin @FailedNormieManlet @chaddyboi66 @jewcel @LightSkinNoob

• Woah
Reactions: currylightskin
They’ll spend years learning the language just to get there and be treated like an Untouchable in India

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zzabidi, Deleted member 16058, whiteissuperior and 7 others
They’ll spend years learning the language just to get there and be treated like an Untouchable in India
Yes, they don't know arabs treat them like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
i can pass for lebanese ?. ignore me squinting hard like an autist

Attachments

• currylightskinnew.jpg
    currylightskinnew.jpg
    828.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
abundance mindset

I'll make a thread later on when I get home with actual, real examples but I've been looking at some Quora threads and YouTube comment sections featuring curries (both men and women) asking if they could marry a man/woman from the nationalities stated above. They're learning Arabic/Farsi/Turkish/whatever language (and typing/texting in the local manner) to pick up these people and I remember one Hindu Curryfoid asking people on YouTube about "how could she get a student visa to Lebanon to study there because the guys there are cute".

they will not get any levantine mena moggers we don't want subhuman curry foids, We literally have white women, latina women and asian women we don't need ugly fat curry foids

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16369, Chadeep and 3 others
Meanwhile italians are frauding as curry for JBC halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15004 and 7 others
Yes. You escaped dravidian destiny
LIFEFUEL BUT IM JUST 5'10 MAYBE GET DOUBLE LL AND BECOME 6"3 AND USE LIFTS AND BECOME 6'5 ??

LIFEFUEL BUT IM JUST 5'10 MAYBE GET DOUBLE LL AND BECOME 6"3 AND USE LIFTS AND BECOME 6'5 ??
You can't troll me i have height bank account and slaycount of users here all saved in an excel file

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Lygodactylus
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
You can't troll me i have height bank account and slaycount of users here all saved in an excel file
Hey can you save mine or am I irrelevant?
bank account: it has 20$, not really worth stealing tbh
lays:0
height: 0

Last edited:
they will not get any levantine mena moggers we don't want subhuman curry foids, We literally have white women, latina women and asian women we don't need ugly fat curry foids
Agreed. I may be an exception to the rule because I like mulatta women (as well as hapas, noodles and mixed Latinas) but curryfoids not as muchs, and most levantines I've seen who interacially dated did so with white, latina or east asian women (only northeastern noodles), be it family or people I've observed online or irl

My gf doesn't know farsi degen bitch

Mirin curry efforts to ascend with MENA women, unfortunately MENA parents see curries as worse then chinks when it comes to marriage.

The blackpill is brutal :feelscry:

• +1
Mirin curry efforts to ascend with MENA women, unfortunately MENA parents see curries as worse then chinks when it comes to marriage.

The blackpill is brutal :feelscry:
Curry women are trying to ascend with MENA men too; they specifically want the lighter menas.

What's funny is that lebanese/turks/etc would generally rather take a noodle or latina over a dark skinned hindu dindu curry, from observations.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and LightSkinNoob
Curry women are trying to ascend with MENA men too; they specifically want the lighter menas.

What's funny is that lebanese/turks/etc would generally rather take a noodle or latina over a dark skinned hindu dindu curry, from observations.
We’re both part MENA guys and prefer lighter women and avoid dark women most of the time

• +1
The only dark women I like are Mulattas and blasians. You?
I’m the same, Latina women are nice too, the foid who approached and recorded me at the gym was MTB-HTB fit which is ideal but she was just too dark for me.

• +1
I’m the same, Latina women are nice too, the foid who approached and recorded me at the gym was MTB-HTB fit which is ideal but she was just too dark for me.
What race was she?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

• WTF

didn't load go here^

• WTF

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deprived

• WTF

• JFL

• JFL

I can agree l, know many curry foids with mena bad boys now. It’s in their races best intrest to breed out tbh I’m not saying they are subhuman I’m just saying life will be easier for them if they mix out

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Lifefuel for @Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, BearBoy and Deleted member 7580

My Desi brotha should have married a NW Euro or Eastern Euro foid instead to have Indo-Nordic pheno mogger sons :chad:
6cb9c4dc8e79b89c1f22f6ac55d16db6
83aa63de2d818136eee1155c4b0a7890
Nick kaufman
Screenshot 2022 03 11 014949
Danny batth
Indo nordic mogger

Absolute waste of money, height, status, everything jfl retard move tbh ngl ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@chaddyboi66 @Biggdink should I do a compilation thread?
Why'd you reply to me?? Compilation thread of Indo Nordic moggers yes please:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787