Indian families send their girls to UK to study and live here by herself even at a young age?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
this indian uk bitch im speaking to (think i just fucked it up tho trying to talk about lookism to her)

shes come to UK by herself at 17, did 6th form, now in uni.

and shes all be herself staying in some house share. and shes not even going back home after uni shes getting a job here and staying here

all by herself

is it me or is that mad?

why did they send her here by herself? and how is she gonna survive this tbh with no help

also told her me and my family will adopt her and she said shed really love that lol

tdlr: im adopting an indian

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
BWC
WMD
HWD
etc

this indian uk bitch im speaking to (think i just fucked it up tho trying to talk about lookism to her)

and shes all be herself staying in some house share. and shes not even going back home after uni shes getting a job here and staying here

all by herself

is it me or is that mad?

why did they send her here by herself? and how is she gonna survive this tbh with no help

also told her me and my family will adopt her and she said shed really love that lol

I thought it was weird at first too but they’re easy slays. I’ve gotten lucky they keep making my roommates international coeds :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yeah I also lived alone in high school.

Just ethnic things

• +1
No they come to the UK in the guise of muh studying to have sex with white guys like you :feelswhy:

No they come to the UK in the guise of muh studying to have sex with white guys like you :feelswhy:
you really think? but nah not me personally. Maybe 6ft white guys yh

you really think? but nah not me personally. Maybe 6ft white guys yh
They view white men as sexual liberators, height, looks, none of that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Lmao wtf are you talking about? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: curry foids worship white guys specifically cause of their looks.
Maybe thats just ameircan-born curry foids. Here they worship white guys simply cus they white and therefore superior

• +1
Maybe thats just ameircan-born curry foids. Here they worship white guys simply cus they white and therefore superior
Yes you retard, skin color is literally apart of someone's physical appearance. bro wtf are you on?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes you retard, skin color is literally apart of someone's physical appearance. bro wtf are you on?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not skin color, race.

all by herself

is it me or is that mad?

I almost had a Jap foreign exchange girl

• +1
any risk is acceptable if they have a chance to white their genes and avoid arranged marriages to shitskins

• +1

all by herself

is it me or is that mad?

Curry women are disposal

• Love it