D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
8DF3C81C A12B 42A7 832C 4594B9A0A2A8

Fogger.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Arcturus, Napoleon de Geso and 4 others
indians iranians pakistanis aghanistanis turkmenistanis nepalese uzbekistanis armenians georgians iraqis arabs bangladeshis myanmarese azerbajanis greeks turks macedonians albanians romanians moldovans bulgarians bosnians montenegroes kosovans syrians jordanians yemenians omanians kyrgystanis kazahstanis bhutanese tajikistanis

ALL LOOK THE SAME

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, gonion wanter and 8 others
indians iranians pakistanis aghanistanis turkmenistanis nepalese uzbekistanis armenians georgians iraqis arabs bangladeshis myanmarese azerbajanis greeks turks macedonians albanians romanians moldovans bulgarians bosnians montenegroes kosovans syrians jordanians yemenians omanians kyrgystanis kazahstanis bhutanese tajikistanis

ALL LOOK THE SAME
Yes I agree they look the same:
D533B75B 4942 4D62 9252 501F11F64D35
E70AF3B3 B64A 4BDA 9483 1E74B87F2202

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32826 and LooksOrDeath
Consequences of iranians invading and raping curries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562

ALL LOOK THE SAME
the kind of guy to say nordics are the only white people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
true i seen a a good looking curry the other day after years and she had an iranic look to her i had to ask where she was from cuz i couldn’t believe she was Indian 😂

Does she look Iranian, or simply like a fully caucasoid looking Indian, without phenotypical admixture of the Dravidians?

Sanam re, sanam re 🎶

Does she look Iranian, or simply like a fully caucasoid looking Indian, without phenotypical admixture of the Dravidians?
All South Asians have AASI, including people with her phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
All South Asians have AASI, including people with her phenotype.
Yeah, I know that, hence I said "without phenotypical admixture", not "without genotypical admixture", but that's not what I was commenting to the OP.

I was talking if she does she looks Iranian, or simply could pass as one? Does she look more Iranian or simply a lighter/finer featured Indian?

Yeah, I know that, hence I said "without phenotypical admixture", not "without genotypical admixture", but that's not what I was commenting to the OP.

I was talking if she does she looks Iranian, or simply could pass as one? Does she look more Iranian or simply a lighter/finer featured Indian?
She doesn’t look Iranian to me. She looks northern Indic to me, to be precise. However, I know better because I’m South Asian/Indic myself, so I can recognize another Indic person, even if they’re somewhat atypical. Keep in mind, the woman in the picture is a Bollywood actress and this is a picture taken in her 20s, she’s now a lot older and I looked at more pictures of her, but she only looks like that in that movie / music video / picture.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
She doesn’t look Iranian to me. She looks northern Indic to me, to be precise. However, I know better because I’m South Asian/Indic myself, so I can recognize another Indic person, even if they’re somewhat atypical. Keep in mind, the woman in the picture is a Bollywood actress and this is a picture taken in her 20s, she’s now a lot older and I looked at more pictures of her, but she only looks like that in that movie / music video / picture.
Is Sunny Leone a common face in Northern India?

Is Sunny Leone a common face in Northern India?
No idea. I have never been there, but she’s Punjabi. I think. Just checked and confirmed and looked at her Wikipedia page. I’d say that’s a fairly common phenotype in NW Bharat. Correct me if I’m wrong. @forevermirin @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Latinus and Deleted member 23558