Iranian foids look so curry (Pheno experts get in here)

bro lots of Americans are fucking racist they will see a brown dude and just assume he is Indian
Nobody is debating this. But most ambiguous brown people get mistaken for Mexican in the US

No his midface looks more North African
Now imagine him with a buzz cut he would look like a low iq nafri dude. His longer hair on the top saves him.

Here I wanna greet him with asalamalaykuumm! Looks like my cousin (moms side)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Nobody is debating this. But most ambiguous brown people get mistaken for Mexican in the US
depends on where you live then because if you live in an area mostly full of brown Latinos then yea I can see an Indian being confused as a Mexican

but some brown Mexicans will probably also be confused as Indians if they live in a white area

Mainland az
I'm pessimistic. You're dealing with a terrorist schizo state (Iran). No one knows what tomorrow holds tho. I'm hoping all Azeris get united under a single country

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I'm pessimistic. You're dealing with a terrorist schizo state (Iran). No one knows what tomorrow holds tho. I'm hoping all Azeris get united under a single country
It is ran by braindead religious sharia zombies. Even khamanei is of azeri background too

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
It is ran by braindead religious sharia zombies. Even khamanei is of azeri background too
Hoping that government implodes. A good % of Iranians aren't that religious and want secularism. I'm also hoping CHP wins in Turkey on the next elections. I'm tired of islamists tbh

• +1
Hoping that government implodes. A good % of Iranians aren't that religious and want secularism. I'm also hoping CHP wins in Turkey on the next elections. I'm tired of islamists tbh
What are your thoughts on your leader Erdogan? Do you think he is doing a good job currently or do you not want him?

• +1
Now imagine him with a buzz cut he would look like a low iq nafri dude. His longer hair on the top saves him.

Here I wanna greet him with asalamalaykuumm! Looks like my cousin (moms side)
Yup. Even reading the comments other Spaniards agreed his phenotype wasn't uncommon in Northern Spain. But unlike Italians and Greeks, whom can look Levantine or Turkish, Spaniards tend to more frequent Nafri looks. Not to say they can't look those other things though

• +1
Could this Spanish dude pass as Iranian? It seems that my features are more “euro looking” but our skin color is along the same line:

doesn't even look Spanish tbh even my Mexican brother looks more Spaniard than him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and flippasav
doesn't even look Spanish tbh even my Mexican brother looks more Spaniard than him
This explains it a lot

IMG 2043

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and i_love_roosters
Need help interpreting @tombradylover @Corleone @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jason Voorhees @StuntmanMike
Iranians are pajeet in denial.
Turks are the best thing ever happened to iranians since turks are 2x times more aryan than iranians

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and flippasav
Iranians are pajeet in denial.
Turks are the best thing ever happened to iranians since turks are 2x times more aryan than iranians
Funny thing is people of Turkey actual have more steppe ancestry who are considered non-aryan and “mongoloid” but iranians who are referred to as aryan peoples have like very little to none

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and StuntmanMike
What are your thoughts on your leader Erdogan? Do you think he is doing a good job currently or do you not want him?
I mirin him for what he did before becoming a muzzy schizo. He's larping as a muzzy for votes cuz his popularity was going down after crashing the lira. He used to be a good leader but I don't think he is anymore. I don't think he can do anything more for Turkey and I also don't think that the CHP can make things worse so why not give them a chance

• +1
Also shouldn’t this be the original Spanish pheno?

View attachment 3175156
These just look like younger versions of the people I posted. 20s vs 30s imo

Edit: not saying that aging will make the people look like the other morph, but rather that's pretty much the main difference I saw. The Gracile Med pheno you posted just looks younger *in comparison* even if they're both the same age. But once they get to adult age I'm sure the Gracile pheno will not look as good

Last edited:
I mirin him for what he did before becoming a muzzy schizo. He's larping as a muzzy for votes cuz his popularity was going down after crashing the lira. He used to be a good leader but I don't think he is anymore. I don't think he can do anything more for Turkey and I also don't think that the CHP can make things worse so why not give them a chance
Every leader goes down in history and it’s true. Most start of well at the beginning but later get criticised for many things the public dislikes

• +1
Funny thing is people of Turkey actual have more steppe ancestry who are considered non-aryan and “mongoloid” but iranians who are referred to as aryan peoples have like very little to none
No one refers to Iranians as aryans but themselves. The whole world sees them as terrorist shitskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and flippasav
Whoever made these should be skinned why does the man look more empathetic than the woman?
Think you just answered your own question

• Hmm...
nah Iranian girls are hot on average

• JFL
No one refers to Iranians as aryans but themselves. The whole world sees them as terrorist shitskins
They are so low iq for ruining themselves
Was this the same before Iran became an islamic republic?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
They are so low iq for ruining themselves
Was this the same before Iran became an islamic republic?
I'm not sure how it was before the revolution, all ik is that Islam played a huge role in making them the way they are

• +1
Not anymore tbh they’ve successfully rebranded themselves as a secular western minded ppl

They’re more accepted and well liked than turks in the west for sure imo

• JFL
Not anymore tbh they’ve successfully rebranded themselves as a secular western minded ppl

They’re more accepted and well liked than turks in the west for sure imo

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and yeeyeeslayer
Could this Spanish dude pass as Iranian? It seems that my features are more “euro looking” but our skin color is along the same line:

poor peasant:feelskek:
Screenshot 527

The foids look paki, now tell them they look like Latinas and watch them teleport on your cock
Dont make me eviscerate you

"ethnics" your ltierally turkish watch your mouth

also latin people are subhuman mutt rape babies we do not want to be compared to them you manlet

Op you are literally azeri whyd you start a hate thread on your own ethnicity. Dont be shy show me a dna test

Op you are literally azeri whyd you start a hate thread on your own ethnicity. Dont be shy show me a dna test
Aawww DNA🥹

• Love it
Aawww DNA🥹

Looks typical, except for slightly elevated levels of anatolian dna. coca cola is older than azerbaijan

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
you've made like 10 threads about how ugly you think iranians are. whats with the obsession

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sportsmogger
The men look like Arabs. The women look like Indians
Damn fuck… Why is there so much of a difference between the 2 genders in Iran?

The guy looks like an empathetic cuck. The right looks like a bland bug eyed shitskin

View attachment 3174952
She looks iranian to me. The color of her lips and shape of her nose are very distinct. Indians have more brown-ish lips and a different eye-shape.

North Iranians = indo-aryan
South Iranians = arab people that happen to live in iran

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back