Indian girls do not have sex

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Unless its some whore NRI most Indian girls born and bred here will not have premarital sex. They're caught between traditional values and the idea of sexual liberation which just arrived here. So they wear skimpy dresses,flirt with everyone and even share obscene memes but theyll never have sex until marriage. Over for us. My plan ascetic and meditation max and then go wife fishing at 25 looking like salludon, its over for me rn and i dont enjoy just to talk to girls because ill get lust for fucking them and that will disturb my mental piece. Im not gonna talk to any girl until 23

also inb4 Indian girls wont have sex "with you"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhra26, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 22126 and 11 others
Lol Indian girls definitely don't count as sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Elvisandreaa, XAE17 and 26 others
@Chadeep

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
According to most users on this fourm I have a bodycount of 1 :feelskek::feelskek: all because I refuse to fuck white women

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: to be human and thecel
Bro u must see urban indian girls. They're not like rural disgusting all are pretty short but proper breeding material

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Also those indian girls who actually have sex are mentally ill to begin with. For eg ik a girl who had sex with 5'5 Manlet here

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and thecel

Opposite. OP’s post shows that they count (perhaps count to greater extents than with other girls). The more difficult having sex with a girl is, the more significant the accomplishment is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep and Deleted member 15827
Just marry already, why waiting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
i will kill myself before 25 if i cant handle it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15827, ROTTING and 1 other person
Opposite. OP’s post shows that they count (perhaps count to greater extents than with other girls). The more difficult having sex with a girl is, the more significant the accomplishment is.
He is talking abt ones in India, a lot of westernized ones are gigasluts

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and 1 other person
He is talking abt ones in India, a lot of westernized ones are gigasluts

They’re what I was talking about too.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Subhra26, Deleted member 21700 and 4 others
who cares? Pajeetas are ugly as shit they deserve to LDAR just like men do with their horrible body odor and shitty hygiene.

they serve no purpose!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: XAE17 and thecel
It's looks only. Albeit the threshold is lower lightskin 4.5 PSL guy is Slayer here in India tbh. Op is delusional for thinking muh trad wife exists. Many guys in arranged marriage are at verge or roping posting on reddit how their wife hid their past they got to know from some friend.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, ROTTING, AcneScars and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
It's looks only. Albeit the threshold is lower lightskin 4.5 PSL guy is Slayer here in India tbh. Op is delusional for thinking muh trad wife exists. Many guys in arranged marriage are at verge or roping posting on reddit how their wife hid their past they got to know from some friend.
I think they exist but they’re chad only and get married early (like my cousin). But yeah I can’t see how India would be as trad as OP is saying especially Kerela

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Chadeep
That's in Western countries, it's fine in South Asia lol
Do you live here? Lmao. Degneracy is at its peak. College girls are sleeping with different guys every other week. More Indian Men are virgin than Indian Women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9779, thereallegend and 6 others
Do you live here? Lmao. Degneracy is at its peak. College girls are sleeping with different guys every other week. More Indian Men are virgin than Indian Women.
Hypergamy only applies to first world countries. Third world places like India Brazil Morocco etc are excluded from this. The third world ethnics on here are LYING.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9779, thereallegend and 2 others
I detect cope
Most are ugly low class peasant lookalikes from
Medieval films. Still they are harder for me to fuck than ethnics (attractive ones) therefore I fuck ethnic women :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Hypergamy only applies to first world countries. Third world places like India Brazil Morocco etc are excluded from this. The third world ethnics on here are LYING.
Are you living in India? If not don't speak for us. We know how much degenerate women are behind closed doors. Handsome guys are getting laid as much as they want FWB's ONS are common in Metro cities like Delhi Mumbai even some tier 2 cities. Looks threshold is lower you don't need insane jaw like in west to slay.

@Preston @AcneScars @AbandonShip

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thereallegend, AbandonShip and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Indians in the West have sex just like all the other girls

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Are you living in India? If not don't speak for us. We know how much degenerate women are behind closed doors. Handsome guys are getting laid as much as they want FWB's ONS are common in Metro cities like Delhi Mumbai even some tier 2 cities. Looks threshold is lower you don't need insane jaw like in west to slay.

Looks threashold is lower in all non white nations as ethnics look ugly. Like are you seriously going to tell me Nigerian or Mexican men need to meet the same looks threshold as a western man to be considered chad? Ofc not they are from ugly groups therefore women will demand men be 6.5/10 to slay.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I just matched with her
Screenshot 2022 04 12 21 29 46 553 cohingeapp

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
You are right, indian girls are angels and they don't behave like white whores because it's not their inherent nature. Only Indian girls who do whore maxxing are NRI or in some extreme cases liberal brainwashed. @Looks=2+√5/2 @GetShrekt

Anyway my plan is kinda same, I'll probably volcel Maxx and salludon Maxx till 22-23 and moneymaxx too before going for wife hunt. Mirin

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18408 and Deleted member 15827

I'm a Canadian brown guy, don't know if I told you this before but there you go, you wanted to know. Me living in India is not needed because it's obvious that South Asian and other developing places have different socioeconomic statuses which means hypergamy is just not a thing in these societies hence why I think you like other third world ethnics are lying about this to basically "relate" to us Westerner users. Also wtf are these tier 2 city nonsense lmao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 1 other person
I'm a Canadian brown guy, don't know if I told you this before but there you go, you wanted to know. Me living in India is not needed because it's obvious that South Asian and other developing places have different socioeconomic statuses which means hypergamy is just not a thing in these societies hence why I think you like other third world ethnics are lying about this to basically "relate" to us Westerner users. Also wtf are these tier 2 city nonsense lmao
Hookup is common among zoomer teens in India. Many lose their v card at 16-17 hypergamy is also increasing average man is incel here. Arranged marriage standards are too high need to make equivalent to 100k in USD here to get an Average girl to marry. + Many other assets like house etc. As I said you don't live here you don't know how bad the situation is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, oldcelloser, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Also those indian girls who actually have sex are mentally ill to begin with. For eg ik a girl who had sex with 5'5 Manlet here
Would they marry white guys? Like me:feelsgood:

Hookup is common among zoomer teens in India. Many lose their v card at 16-17 hypergamy is also increasing average man is incel here. Arranged marriage standards are too high need to make equivalent to 100k in USD here to get an Average girl to marry. + Many other assets like house etc. As I said you don't live here you don't know how bad the situation is.
I live here and what you say is blown out of proportion. 2% of the kids do what you mentioned

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 9779, AcneScars and 3 others
I can vouch for this as I'm from Delhi. It's not as bad as chadeep is saying. There is definitely a section of society which has been infected by cúmskin virus but most of our country is still strong on its morals and values.
I live here and what you say is blown out of proportion. 2% of the kids do what you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
You're lying for the sake of relatability. I'm not attacking you beyond that because this is natural, when people are in different groups they try to find similarities to relate to them, this is natural. What you're saying sounds beyond retarded happening in an ethnic developing country as that is more of a thing in Western hypergamous places like the US UK etc You most certainly don't need 100k to marry either

anyways @Chadpreetmaybe and @RabidRosaries has confirmed what I have to say, I think you're just inflating things

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9779 and Chadeep
Dunno about South India. Im from North it happens at a massive rate just that many guys don't get to indulge in it because of looks. Even in Bangalore it is prelevant. Indian women just don't mention they want sex upfront like white women do they need some comfort level before they open up..

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
You're lying for the sake of relatability. I'm not attacking you beyond that because this is natural, when people are in different groups they try to find similarities to relate to them, this is natural. What you're saying sounds beyond retarded happening in an ethnic developing country as that is more of a thing in Western hypergamous places like the US UK etc You most certainly don't need 100k to marry either

anyways @Chadpreetmaybe and @RabidRosaries has confirmed what I have to say, I think you're just inflating things
You need to be an IITian or IIM Grad here earning close to 100k equivalent. That's like 30-40 lakhs in Indian currency. Many beautiful women marry ugly nerdy looking guys but they are from top indian colleges earning top 1% income.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darklord, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
2% of the kids do what you mentioned
Maybe in villages. I live in Mumbai and most girls here are just as degenerate as western ones. Makes sense because they spend most of their day consooming western media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 9779, Deprived and 4 others
unless its with a white guy....then in come the breeding parties :forcedsmile::feelskek:

@Chadeep standards may be low compared to the West because average indian is less attractive but you need to possess certain traits which demonstrate decent socioeconomic status (light skin, decent clothes, upper class accent)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Chadeep
@Chadeep standards may be low compared to the West because average indian is less attractive but you need to possess certain traits which demonstrate decent socioeconomic status (light skin, decent clothes, upper class accent)
Is accent important in india? Lifefuel for me if so

Maybe in villages. I live in Mumbai and most girls here are just as degenerate as western ones. Makes sense because they spend most of their day consooming western media
Jfl yeah

Ik this FOB girl from Mumbai and I thought she was cute and trad when I first started speaking to her. Turns out she was just as degen as the average white girl it's brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 15827 and Chadeep
You are right, indian girls are angels and they don't behave like white whores because it's not their inherent nature. Only Indian girls who do whore maxxing are NRI or in some extreme cases liberal brainwashed. @Looks=2+√5/2 @GetShrekt

Anyway my plan is kinda same, I'll probably volcel Maxx and salludon Maxx till 22-23 and moneymaxx too before going for wife hunt. Mirin
Nah, breed with a cumskin shiksa, curry wmn aren't worth it, they also have very high expectations.

You can date a cumskin wmn, even without having any money, like a hippie

Curry wmn are ruthless, avoid them as much as possible.

maybe try Latina or cumskin, paki wmn are I guess far better looking and also more respectful, femenine but you'll have to islammaxx for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Chadeep
It's low cuz average indian normie is 2.5 to 3 PSL so a Mid tier normie looking guy according to western standards stands out. Many of these guys think they will NRI Maxx and get a Virgin Trad wife in India. If they only knew how degenerate college aged indian women are not to mention it has increased tenfold after access to cheap internet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, AcneScars, Deleted member 18408 and 1 other person
Bro u must see urban indian girls. They're not like rural disgusting all are pretty short but proper breeding material
They are not anywhere near the paki wmn, or Afghan wmn.

Your average paki wmn is a legit model tier looking Stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Nah, breed with a cumskin shiksa, curry wmn aren't worth it, they also have very high expectations.

You can date a cumskin wmn, even without having any money, like a hippie

Curry wmn are ruthless, avoid them as much as possible.

maybe try Latina or cumskin, paki wmn are I guess far better looking and also more respectful, femenine but you'll have to islammaxx for that.
Curry women are obsessed with money @PrinceLuenLeoncur Can confirm this. No other race of women are obsessed with money like that curry women do even white women have lower standards than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 18408 and PrinceLuenLeoncur