Images 4
Images 5

You have them they are all yours bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mexicanboi, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4209 and 20 others
brb arrangemarriage maxxing with an indian staccy

All these Indian girls are better looking than the tranny in your avi. You are a homosexual anyways why would anyone want your opinion on anything in life anyways? 🙄

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Pretty sure the second white girl is indian jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: mkoomz
1ECEA619 7A2B 49C5 B613 5D7E867E5017

Im good w this

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Caucasoidal humans are similar enough excluding skin color and eye and hair color - which where light features are unfortunately what all humans are innately attracted to because of JBW.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and magnificentcel
Caucasoidal humans are similar enough excluding skin color and eye and hair color - which where light features are unfortunately what all humans are innately attracted to because of JBW.
Basically what I’m trying to say is they look similar enough / smashable excluding coloring, putting whites on top mostly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and magnificentcel
I'll LTR an Indian foid, not a white although they do mog curries mostly, ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: mkoomz
Legit if these girls all had pale skin blue eyes and blond hair and were walking on the street I would have thought they were white and I would have raped them.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and St. Wristcel
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Copeful, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
dissapointed no one posted it yet
FC8F4A2D 8A10 4E16 A28E 4F73D7B27B46

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 10449, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
You can have our shit skinned women we dont want them tbh we will have your white women.
You disgust me you self-hating street shitter

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and 5'8manlet
You can have our shit skinned women we dont want them tbh we will have your white women.
North Indian forward grown stacylites and above fog everything to death. They're not even rare, 4 of them I know of in my school.

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
North Indian forward grown stacylites and above fog everything to death. They're not even rare, 4 of them I know of in my school.
what do they look like bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Ocelot
Backless blouse

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Innate? Stop giving me a free comedy show. There’s nothing innate about it you doofus. It’s called growing up and seeing white people all around you in every fucking popular show. There’s no evidence it’s innate. Babies don’t look at white faces longer than non white. Only when they get older they do.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
white girls can use better cosmetics :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Innate? Stop giving me a free comedy show. There’s nothing innate about it you doofus. It’s called growing up and seeing white people all around you in every fucking popular show. There’s no evidence it’s innate. Babies don’t look at white faces longer than non white. Only when they get older they do.
Sorry bro but I’m not sure about that, neoteny in chinks IS inherently ugly we know that. Babies DO know blue eyes are better We know that too.

This post is the most legit post ive seen in such a long time.
North indian girls are such moggers

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Copeful and Ocelot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
imagine not being curry jfl. truly the masterrace.

Lmao who came up with this shitskin cope? Indian girls are literally universally considered ugly bc of their poop skin and horrible noses etc, quiet curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Copeful, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
horny for dirty looking indian shitskin qts
Screenshot 20201121 120420

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Krezo
Lmao who came up with this shitskin cope? Indian girls are literally universally considered ugly bc of their poop skin and horrible noses etc, quiet curry
d487ddf0-0168-4ae1-bc2c-5b032b0ab412-png.817353

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Krezo
Northern indians only look good because they have european admixture in them. That’s why they all look white.

I just think it’s silly when people point to some Middle Eastern, central asian countries, or india and say:

Look, they have light eyes and different hair colors, these features are not just european!

Like… the only reason they have it is because of european immigration that happened a long time ago.

• +1
I just think it’s silly when people point to some Middle Eastern, central asian countries, or india and say:

Look, they have light eyes and different hair colors, these features are not just european!

Like… the only reason they have it is because of european immigration that happened a long time ago.
yea i can understand light eyes/hair being a european feature

but then you have people arguing that conventionally attractive features (thin nasal bridge, good under-eyes, forward growth etc.) are european features as well

it doesnt make sense to me

at that point you are literally defining good looking to be a metric of how "white" you are, which is absurd because of genetic variation/recombination, development, etc.

Last edited:
but then you have people arguing that conventionally attractive features (thin nasal bridge, good under-eyes, forward growth etc.) are european features as well
Europeans do have more of those features on average.
But I will agree that it's debatable to what extent these traits should be "race defining".

• +1