• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Doctor Faust, Deleted member 32804, bloomercel and 12 others
indians jbmaxxing as usual

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, bloomercel, dimorphism and 1 other person
if i was that girl's dad i would have broken that fucker's legs, not for the roses but cause he touched her hair get your hands off her you pedo!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Doctor Faust, falcon1 and 4 others
Nonce

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
Translates pajeetcurrycel forced to rape white aryan JB

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Can't blame her for that expression of abject horror on her face when the lowly pajeet dared to touch her. Yuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, dimorphism, Gonthar and 1 other person
Indians are a whole different species tbh.

Lol, he probably expects money, here in Romania it's not uncommon for gypsies to try similar stunts - they approach you with flowers, photos, postcards, worthless trinkets, etc. and "gift" them to you, only to then start complaining about their hard life and poverty and expecting money in return.
It's better not to take anything for them, though it can be difficult - some position themselves right around corners or near escalators, elevators, etc., so they just pop in front of you, taking you by surprise and out of instinct many people just take something if another person hands it to them.
index.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 31155 and exo
Lol, he probably expects money, here in Romania it's not uncommon for gypsies to try similar stunts - they approach you with flowers, photos, postcards, worthless trinkets, etc. and "gift" them to you, only to then start complaining about their hard life and poverty and expecting money in return.
It's better not to take anything for them, though it can be difficult - some position themselves right around corners or near escalators, elevators, etc., so they just pop in front of you, taking you by surprise and out of instinct many people just take something if another person hands it to them.
index.jpeg
I often wonder whether Gypsies can even be classified as humans. Must be the most subhuman population to ever exist.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and exo
I often wonder whether Gypsies can even be classified as humans. Must be the most subhuman population to ever exist.
cope every EE girl wants to get spitroasted by gipsy badboy thugs.

she's beautiful. i would keep her but not have sex with her yet.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Name i wana fuck her brains out zince im bbc and muslim i get free pass