Stacy GF or 500k annual salary

Title

• choose boyo

Votes: 2 2.3%

Votes: 60 69.8%
  • Stacy

Votes: 24 27.9%

• Total voters
500K utter retard if you pick muh stacy. Would even pick 100k over a stacy if in the right location. Money is everything @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, anthony111553, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
500K utter retard if you pick muh stacy. Would even pick 100k over a stacy if in the right location. Money is everything @sportsmogger
lol you will earn a lot more than 500k if you move to the US and continue along the same path

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Are you fucking blind nigga or just illiterate

lol you will earn a lot more than 500k if you move to the US and continue along the same path
Even if she is loyal not single fuck given. Women inherently don't have any value besides their body. The way I look at it, everything is a resource, even looks, money is just the modern common unit of resource representation.

Everything in life comes down to leveraging resources. Looks is a resource just like money. Looks is just a currency with greater value, in the same way that the US Dollar is worth more than the Mexican Peso but it's still worth way more than what some random attractive woman brings to the table other peoples feelings towards you don't matter, other peoples thoughts about you don't matter. A woman's looks fade anyway but money and power never does.

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment. That 500K can be turned into a million and that 500K can you get you a dozen Stacies instead of just one. Money, Status>>>>>Woman. @Alucard69

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, moredatesmorerapes and Alucard69
Even if she is loyal not single fuck given. Women inherently don't have any value besides their body. The way I look at it, everything is a resource, even looks, money is just the modern common unit of resource representation.

Everything in life comes down to leveraging resources. Looks is a resource just like money. Looks is just a currency with greater value, in the same way that the US Dollar is worth more than the Mexican Peso but it's still worth way more than what some random attractive woman brings to the table other peoples feelings towards you don't matter, other peoples thoughts about you don't matter. A woman's looks fade anyway but money and power never does.

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment. Money, Status>>>>>Woman. @Alucard69
with that money i can actually looksmaxx with surgery and get shit done by myself, and feel 10x better about myself. JFL if you want to place all your self worth on singular foid

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Jason Voorhees

Everybody else is a pawn on your board to do your bidding, you don't even have to be a billionaire to have that kind of power, just making a few hundred thousand a year is more than enough to exert that kind of power if you live in the right environment. That 500K can be turned into a million and that 500K can you get you a dozen Stacies instead of just one. Money, Status>>>>>Woman. @Alucard69
I need to make 7 figures+
That's when it begins

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
title

youd still have to work though but will never get fired unless you fuck up real bad, stacy gf in love with you and wont leave you unless you fuck up real bad
It depends -
1. Does the work give me high status/fame/class or is it just some boring technical job?
2. Does the money scale with inflation or no?