Indian kid in my class gets mogged hard

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
Honestly seeing that Indian kid makes me feel happy about myself every single fucking day.

He is a fucking twig, extremely short, unattractive facially and obviously Indian and skinny fat.

He gets mogged to death by white foids in everyway possible. Skull, hands, frame, wrists, shoulders, heights etc.

One time he was walking past a group of white foids and they pushed him out the way as if he was a nobody in their world.

The other boys were bullying the shit out of him as well for being a genetically inferior subhuman. They all mogged him to absolute oblivion. It was like a different specie.

Absolutely brootal.

He can't even intimidate a woman. Women are not scared of him whatsoever and because he is so small they know he can't do anything.

It's extremely brutal to know that even most women mog him to oblivion.

Even a white male who is 8 would size mog him. That's how tiny and genetically inferior he is.

He is also 18 and his wrists and skull circumference are like 0.1 percentile if not less. Fucking tiny af.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, pardocel and Deleted member 23558
This is why you are incel

• +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and pardocel
he mogs all cumskins

And then people wonder why kids like these go ER.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and TheDragon
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Splinter901, pardocel and 1 other person
3229141_2B18CD7F-BD43-4850-9D5F-368786C35517.png

Is this him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and theblackestofpills
Ok but inside of how many hot girls has your dick been? If zero then you are not any better than him.

Ok but inside of how many hot girls has your dick been? If zero then you are not any better than him.
True.

Though he is so fucking tiny he can't even rape a girl nevermind a hot one 😂

Cope, a subhuman virgin is worse off than a normal looking virgin

i cry when i imagine how bad subhumans lives are

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed