D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Jfl I feel so bad for him.
He got absoloutely fucked today.
Hes usually quite liked by the girls.
Even though hes short and indian
But today the unthinkable happened.
He rolled up his sleeves of his sweater and then 1 Girl said:“You wanna get knocked out?“just out of nowhere.3 seconds later after he didnt answer,She grabs his wrists and then she starts laughing so loud everybody heard.
She says“Omg your hands and wrists are so small,Youre so weak“I was in utter shock.I didnt know what to say im the moment to help him.Then 4 other girls came to his seat and started laughing too and said that theyre wrists are bigger.He looked away the whole time and then after everyone laughed at him quietly said:“the biceps matters more anyways“
Then everybody goes to their seats and 3 seconds later he covers up his wrists with his sweater which he had rolled up the entire time

Absoloutely brutal I cant believe this shit really matters.
If you think this is tales then youre coping

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846 and 17 others
I almost cried just from reading this post. I can't believe what he must be feeling right now

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, IndianJock, Short Ugly and Brown and 8 others
I almost cried just from reading this post. I can't believe what he must be feeling right now
I swear he had such a pain in the eye after.
I felt so fucking bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Vitruvian and Deleted member 3299
He rolled up his sleeves of his sweater and then 1 Girl said:“You wanna get knocked out?“just out of nowhere.3 seconds later after he didnt answer,She grabs his wrists and then she starts laughing so loud everybody heard.
She says“Omg your hands and wrists are so small,Youre so weak“I was in utter shock.I didnt know what to say im the moment to help him.Then 4 other girls came to his seat and started laughing too and said that theyre wrists are bigger.He looked away the whole time and then after everyone laughed at him quietly said:“the biceps matters more anyways“
Then everybody goes to their seats and 3 seconds later he covers up his wrists with his sweater which he had rolled up the entire time

Damn man. Fucking whores.

This reminds me an incident way back in Junior High when a black chick asked me why I always wore full-sleeved shirts. Then another girl said - probably because of his tiny wrists. Then both the girls laughed hard. Good thing not a lot of people were paying attention to us or I would have been the laughing stock of the school after that incident.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 1464
brootal. at least does he have a decent face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
was it titbot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789, Deleted member 2846, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Fucking brutal
Wouldn’t wish this my worst enemy
Jesus fucking Christ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3299

Brutal son. If that happened to anyone I know, I'd gladly pay for his funeral. There's no comeback from that shit.

• So Sad
How small where his wrists ?
Just small or even average ?
Or death tier thin ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
how thin are his wrists?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3902
I would guess 5.7.
They were indeed really small.
I actually never noticed
Coz the same thing happened in our class too but not as brutal
A chad lite grabbed some cel at his wrist and told how tiny they were and everybody laughed

• So Sad
Coz the same thing happened in our class too but not as brutal
A chad lite grabbed some cel at his wrist and told how tiny they were and everybody laughed
Kinda confirms that wrists arent cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
Had to go measure my wrist at this very moment
It's 17.5 cm exactly am I a wristlet or normal?

Had to go measure my wrist at this very moment
It's 17.5 cm exactly am I a wristlet or normal?
Almost 7 inches. CHAD, son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3902
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Fuck I'm going to measure mine right now. Now if I could find the measuring tape...

Almost 7 inches. CHAD, son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Just measured my wrists - exactly 6 inches on the dot. Fuck.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, AbandonShip and Butthurt Dweller
anything below 7 inch is twink wristlet and you should kill yourself. also wrist circumference is correspondent to dick-size due to prenatal T and dht levels during puberty, look it up.

• So Sad
anything below 7 inch is twink wristlet and you should kill yourself. also wrist circumference is correspondent to dick-size due to prenatal T and dht levels during puberty, look it up.
I have 6.7 inch.
My dht is over the fucking rooftops.
And my dick is 7 inches.
Which I cant complain about

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Over for 6'9 wristlets like me
My dick is a weak 8 inch (20 cm) no larp

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3902
No wonder my wrists are huge, this is very true.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Damn thats not good.
Better work on forearms and biceps to counter it
My biceps are a a couple cm less than 13 inches, unflexed. Yep, I'm a framelet.

• So Sad
  • JFL
so disgusting. the worst thing a girls ever done was in 8th grade a Becky poured her water bottle over the head of the subhuman sitting next to her while he was talking to her. I was shocked, everyone was shocked. but unsurprisingly, she got no consequences. it was probably the most embarasing moment of the truecels life, feel so bad for him. she should be roasted alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 1464
Wanna get a pic JFL :lul:
ded srs 20 cm
Nah I’m good :lul:
huge halo tbhtbh
Just fuck an foid from ur class and she will tell their friends and they all will be on ur bwc

• +1
Wrist, arm and leg size are all essential if you even want to talk to anyone irl. They will always be checking that out. If your wrists are subhuman they'll put their hands around it or talk about how much of a weak twink you are, and if your legs are thin then they won't stop looking at your deformed frame with disgust. tbh ngl

Should've beaten them. A 5'5 Indian janitor fucks 3 Bitches easily up. Their egos are really big for their estrogenic strength

Should've beaten them. A 5'5 Indian janitor fucks 3 Bitches easily up. Their egos are really big for their estrogenic strength
White girls can just call the cops anytime they want and the cops would gladly shoot the currycel. Going against a whitegirl = literal suicide.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Is 7.1” wrist average?

:whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels:
BRUTAL

• So Sad