INDIAN KID IN MY CLASS HUMILIATED FOR WRISTS

ZPrb5iL

I would rope without hesitation if this happened to me. His social status is completely obliterated.

View attachment 194861
I would rope without hesitation if this happened to me. His social status is completely obliterated.
Well he did get completely disrespected.
But later that day he danced with the hottest girl out of class in dance class.
So whatever he looks decent btw but is Short and indian

Well he did get completely disrespected.
But later that day he danced with the hottest girl out of class in dance class.
So whatever he looks decent btw but is Short and indian
Whats his height?

Jfl I feel so bad for him.
He got absoloutely fucked today.
Hes usually quite liked by the girls.
Even though hes short and indian
But today the unthinkable happened.
He rolled up his sleeves of his sweater and then 1 Girl said:“You wanna get knocked out?“just out of nowhere.3 seconds later after he didnt answer,She grabs his wrists and then she starts laughing so loud everybody heard.
She says“Omg your hands and wrists are so small,Youre so weak“I was in utter shock.I didnt know what to say im the moment to help him.Then 4 other girls came to his seat and started laughing too and said that theyre wrists are bigger.He looked away the whole time and then after everyone laughed at him quietly said:“the biceps matters more anyways“
Then everybody goes to their seats and 3 seconds later he covers up his wrists with his sweater which he had rolled up the entire time

Absoloutely brutal I cant believe this shit really matters.
If you think this is tales then youre coping
Ngl that's pretty fucked up for him though.

Jfl I feel so bad for him.
He got absoloutely fucked today.
Hes usually quite liked by the girls.
Even though hes short and indian
But today the unthinkable happened.
He rolled up his sleeves of his sweater and then 1 Girl said:“You wanna get knocked out?“just out of nowhere.3 seconds later after he didnt answer,She grabs his wrists and then she starts laughing so loud everybody heard.
She says“Omg your hands and wrists are so small,Youre so weak“I was in utter shock.I didnt know what to say im the moment to help him.Then 4 other girls came to his seat and started laughing too and said that theyre wrists are bigger.He looked away the whole time and then after everyone laughed at him quietly said:“the biceps matters more anyways“
Then everybody goes to their seats and 3 seconds later he covers up his wrists with his sweater which he had rolled up the entire time

Absoloutely brutal I cant believe this shit really matters.
If you think this is tales then youre coping
what a stacy move tbh

she humiliated that pajeet right in front of everyone

Fucking over for mine 6.4 inch wrists

damn i feel bad for him.

i have 6.25in wrists :feelscry: