Indian LTB and White HTN

murdah

murdah

bro is securing the bag, the comments are killing me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rainzm, RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger and 12 others
That is far below LTB dog. That is fuck ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rainzm, RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger and 16 others
State of the world in 2024

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and murdah
He's below HTN and she's way below LTB jfl. But still nice to see muh JBW in action :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger, 📎♿️⚙️ and 8 others
Bad1
Bad2

If only you knew just how bad things really were

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman232, zyzzbrah1234, Moggedbyevery1 and 12 others
looksmatched couple in 2024

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, fxckz and murdah
Nigga married the mucinex monster Im done
Family Masters GIF

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Tiku and murdah
Femcel with a ltn

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and fxckz
He deserves the death penalty for fucking that ugly curry.

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher
Noimprovement

Believe it or not, that was a GOOD PICTURE of her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger and murdah
Now imagine how many girls gonna look at this example and think they deserve better

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sub0, naturepreacher and 3 others
White Men have no standards

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, naturepreacher, Tyrant and 3 others
LTB is being generous, honestly
Caged

Still would + SMV mogs every man on earth.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
This guy mogs me to self harm by just being white and tall. He should just get a better looking noodlewhore (if white foids arent responding). Cant believe this is what he has to go with. Unreal.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and murdah
That's not a HTN, but I get your point.
in a few years sean o pry is gonna be dating sub5 indian women if hoeflation continues at this rate

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and disheartenedcel
bro is securing the bag, the comments are killing me.

muhh 'indian women go for white guys bhai its over for us '

meanwhile

no matter why is it always that the curry in the couple is way uglier holy shit lmfao

Look at my threads. So many based chads who look like shit dating GL women while we have subhumans like OP scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
muhh 'indian women go for white guys bhai its over for us '

meanwhile

no matter why is it always that the curry in the couple is way uglier holy shit lmfao
Applies for both the genders imo

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I feel like the only reason the white guy is with her is cos she worships him, and so it feels better to be with her than compared to some other ethnic girl who looks much better but would worship her less

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I feel like the only reason the white guy is with her is cos she worships him, and so it feels better to be with her than compared to some other ethnic girl who looks much better but would worship her less
This is such a Low T cope. There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs you hard. It's like the ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you is everything. Muh worship lmao. Your worth as a man= how much your women mogs you. People who think like this are weak and feminine minded low confidence subhumans who don't have the balls to handle a GL women. Women are supposed to be better looking in a LTR. Niggas like Opry and Nessman who look like chads but still date LTB gooks are subhumans.

Last edited:
  • +1
This is such a Low T cope. There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs you hard. It's like the ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you is everything. Your worth as a man= how much your women mogs you. People who think like this are weak and feminine minded low confidence subhumans who don't have the balls to handle a GL women. Women are supposed to be better looking in a LTR. Niggas like Opry and Nessman who look like chads but still date LTB gooks are subhumans.
What do u guys think of this ? @TechnoBoss

• +1
"JBW" moment

Looks like a potato

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and 📎♿️⚙️
This is such a Low T cope. There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs you hard. It's like the ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you is everything. Your worth as a man= how much your women mogs you. People who think like this are weak and feminine minded low confidence subhumans who don't have the balls to handle a GL women. Women are supposed to be better looking in a LTR. Niggas like Opry and Nessman who look like chads but still date LTB gooks are subhumans.
What do u guys think of this ? @TechnoBoss
I agree but the ugly dude is only with the girl probably for superficial reasons like status or money. She's not really "submitting" to him she's more submitting to what she gets from him. I guess at the end of the day the reason doesn't really matter right? If she's with him and loyal, maybe that's all that matters. Still though, I tend to think of relationships as needing love. If I'm with a woman and she doesn't love me and is only with me for superficial reasons, I don't want to be with her.

Whenever I see an ugly guy with a really pretty girl I do tend to think "damn I wonder what he's got that attracted her to him?" - so this is a W in it's own way for the guy.

Ideally though you'd be looksmatched in a perfect world. I don't think anyone has to necessarily look better in a relationship, but they should be around eachothers looks levels. Too much of an indifference each way makes me suspicious under any circumstances tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I agree but the ugly dude is only with the girl probably for superficial reasons like status or money. She's not really "submitting" to him she's more submitting to what she gets from him. I guess at the end of the day the reason doesn't really matter right? If she's with him and loyal, maybe that's all that matters. Still though, I tend to think of relationships as needing love. If I'm with a woman and she doesn't love me and is only with me for superficial reasons, I don't want to be with her.

Whenever I see an ugly guy with a really pretty girl I do tend to think "damn I wonder what he's got that attracted her to him?" - so this is a W in it's own way for the guy.

Ideally though you'd be looksmatched in a perfect world. I don't think anyone has to necessarily look better in a relationship, but they should be around eachothers looks levels. Too much of an indifference each way makes me suspicious under any circumstances tbh.

If hes a normal functioning human it has to be some sort of Ego / Validation system going on, who would ever want a woman like that.

• +1
If hes a normal functioning human it has to be some sort of Ego / Validation system going on, who would ever want a woman like that.
Or she's his betabux. They are in Paris in the picture. She probably has a lot of money.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
the guy can obviously do better, I've seen worser looking white guys get much hotter ethnic females, I have no clue why chads are starting to date ethnic girls way below their looksmatch, it must be just because the ethnic foids give them attention and worship them

• +1
White Women are now BBC only. No wonder white bros now have to settle for poojeetas,sheebons,noodles, tacos, sharmas.

as a racist even i have to admit even a sheboon would have been better choice than her.

Last edited:
Or she's his betabux. They are in Paris in the picture. She probably has a lot of money.
yeah this theory seems to be the one. I went thru her twitter and she owns multiple restaurants and airbnbs and shit. Seems like she makes good money. Shes probably paying the bills and hes just chilling with her and occasionanly has to fuck her lmao. I hope this is the case lmao.

But at the same time, part of me believes hes just a bluepilled idiot who genuinely loves her JFL

• JFL
yeah this theory seems to be the one. I went thru her twitter and she owns multiple restaurants and airbnbs and shit. Seems like she makes good money. Shes probably paying the bills and hes just chilling with her and occasionanly has to fuck her lmao. I hope this is the case lmao.

But at the same time, part of me believes hes just a bluepilled idiot who genuinely loves her JFL
Yeah that's what I was thinking. There's no way they have sex more than the most minimal amount to keep her betabuxxing and somewhat happy which unfortunately for him, is probably 7 days a week, 2x a day jfl. A fate worse than death it may seem.

"No honey please I have a headache. We'll have sex when we get to Paris. I'll be feeling better by then I promise!" :lul:

the guy can obviously do better, I've seen worser looking white guys get much hotter ethnic females, I have no clue why chads are starting to date ethnic girls way below their looksmatch, it must be just because the ethnic foids give them attention and worship them
This is true to an extent. He gets worshipped somewhat because of the color of his skin even though he's MTN and probably liked the Chad treatment at first + her betabuxxing for him. Of course all this dies down and he will eventually start getting treated like a bitch and asked "when are you gonna get a job?" :lul:

Sad thing is they would both probably cheat on each other if given an opportunity for the night with ANYONE ELSE.

Brutal imagine being a girl that has to pay to keep a guy around

• JFL
Yeah that's what I was thinking. There's no way they have sex more than the most minimal amount to keep her betabuxxing and somewhat happy which unfortunately for him, is probably 7 days a week, 2x a day jfl. A fate worse than death it may seem.

"No honey please I have a headache. We'll have sex when we get to Paris. I'll be feeling better by then I promise!" :lul:
:lul::lul:
This is true to an extent. He gets worshipped somewhat because of the color of his skin even though he's MTN and probably liked the Chad treatment at first + her betabuxxing for him. Of course all this dies down and he will eventually start getting treated like a bitch and asked "when are you gonna get a job?" :lul:

Sad thing is they would both probably cheat on each other if given an opportunity for the night with ANYONE ELSE.
The girl is definitely not cheating, although I'm not 100 percent certain considering how delusional women can get, but looking at her, I think she's probably pretty self aware of her ugliness and how out of her league the white guy is, I bet she lets him fuck other girls on the side. It is crazy watching decent looking white guys like these going for much uglier ethnic girls when they can pretty much get a much better looking latina, or asian or even better looking indian girl or black girl than that.

• +1

It's still ober for his social status and his reputation regardless. Hahaha

• JFL