Indian made fun of for being too dark

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

Brutal coloring/racepill

@cromagnon @Gengar

Ive also been made fun of in much the same way, always been from other ethnics too:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Entschuldigung, jué and 3 others
Almost all girl said the same thing to me. Specifically there were 2-3 girls who I liked so much. They used to put my hand in there hand and said see how fair I’m compare to you, You should feel lucky because I’m talking to you. Then they would laugh and say they are just joking.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, lucifer6969, murdah and 4 others
Images 70

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, salar, murdah and 3 others
Man how the fuck I can ever compete against freaking jungkook nigga mogs me to dust 😭

who here wrote this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl, zharupodrugu, murdah and 6 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, overtier1011, Tyler x Durden and 1 other person
Man how the fuck I can ever compete against freaking jungkook nigga mogs me to dust 😭

who here wrote this?
It’s joever if you’re sub-jungkook. :feelswhy::feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, murdah and jué
Skin color pill is brutal in India.

Ugly light skinned 5’5” Indian will outslay a Sendhil looking bonemogger 6’4” dark skin Indian.

Indian women love Korean men
Many Islamic women do too, I’m talking MENA and South Asians. Salludon bhai has to compete with k-pop idols here. :ogre: SMV > PSL.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep and wishIwasSalludon
Damn, this is so funny, you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 1 other person
Many Islamic women do too, I’m talking MENA and South Asians. Salludon bhai has to compete with k-pop idols here. :ogre: SMV > PSL.
True lol, kpopmaxxing is the way to go for Asians

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
True lol, kpopmaxxing is the way to go for Asians
East Asians, yes. South East Asians generally cannot do this as they’re too dark in terms of skin color as k-pop idols are all pale/light.

East Asians, yes. South East Asians generally cannot do this as they’re too dark in terms of skin color as k-pop idols are all pale/light.
They can thugmax, thugmaxxed SEAs actually do well

I knew a couple Filipino niggas and they acted like ur stereotypical NT black and they did well with women actually

• Woah
They can thugmax, thugmaxxed SEAs actually do well

I knew a couple Filipino niggas and they acted like ur stereotypical NT black and they did well with women actually
What kinda women did they get? :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • Woah
Why don’t you thugmaxx bhai? You already have bbc halo.
I’m not even an incel, I was very popular with women and then in freshman year of high school I started balding:forcedsmile:

Back when I wasn’t balding I’d literally get approached by foids

I was brutally made fun of and lost all my friends and then became BPed after discovering ITV

I went from being very NT to an abused dog but junior year I still got a big booty ebony GF

Soon I’ll be old enough to start dutasteride, once I have my hair again I think I’m good

Last edited:
  • Woah
I’m not even an incel, I was very popular with women and then in freshman year of high school I started balding:forcedsmile:

Back when I wasn’t balding I’d literally get approached by foids

I was brutally made fun of and lost all my friends and then became BPed after discovering ITV

I went from being very NT to an abused dog but sophomore year I still got a big booty ebony GF

Soon I’ll be old enough to start dutasteride, once I have my hair again I think I’m good
You’re not an incel? Mirin bhai. Well, even if you fell off track, you still managed to live the good life. Some of us are incel from the cradle to the grave. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
You’re not an incel? Mirin bhai. Well, even if you fell off track, you still managed to live the good life. Some of us are incel from the cradle to the grave. :feelsbadman:
The good life? My life didn’t even begin right as shit was getting good for me God cursed me with this affliction

do u think Allah cursed me for my bad deeds? If so please make dua for my hairline bhai? Is it haram to make dua for kaffir?

• So Sad
@wishIwasSalludon I will answer after I’m done taking a shit, feels blasphemous to say it now. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and wishIwasSalludon
@wishIwasSalludon I will answer after I’m done taking a shit, feels blasphemous to say it now. :forcedsmile:
Where’s the answer:feelswhat:

• JFL
?? I'm talking about the indian that made fun of you
I was never made fun of by an Indian what are you talking about?

Skin color pill is brutal in India.

Ugly light skinned 5’5” Indian will outslay a Sendhil looking bonemogger 6’4” dark skin Indian.
Lol why they are obsessed with white skin when majority of indians are dark? The self hate are just incredible.

• JFL
The good life? My life didn’t even begin right as shit was getting good for me God cursed me with this affliction

do u think Allah cursed me for my bad deeds? If so please make dua for my hairline bhai? Is it haram to make dua for kaffir?
I don’t believe God curses people. If anything, maybe you were affected by the evil eye casted by people. Not sure if you believe in such a concept.

I think we can make dua for kafirs, for instance don’t a lot of muzzie say about some kafirs that “may God lead them to the right path,” and say Ameen at the end. That’s a dua.

But then again it’s different in your context, you want to be good-looking (understandable, today’s society is superficial) so that you can slay women and that’s probably not a good idea.

That said, God wouldn’t accept my prayers anyway because I’ve not prayed in over a year at this point. :feelsbadman:

Oh and aren’t you Christian? You’re not an actual kafir then, you’re considered to be ahl-e-kitab which means “people of the book,” refers to Christians and Jews. :Comfy:

• Woah
If anything, maybe you were affected by the evil eye casted by people.
Never heard of such thing

That said, God wouldn’t accept my prayers anyway because I’ve not prayed in over a year at this point. :feelsbadman:
Have you ever read the story of the prodigal son? Gods mercy is everlasting just come to him

Oh and aren’t you Christian? You’re not an actual kafir then, you’re considered to be ahl-e-kitab which means “people of the book,” refers to Christians and Jews. :Comfy:
Didn’t know that, I thought kafir was just any non Muslim

• +1
Never heard of such thing
Basically in Islamic circles, if you praise someone over their looks or whatever but don’t credit God, it can bring about the evil eye. Or people can cast the evil eye at you which would be the source of your afflictions. The Qur’an says only good things come from God, so that means God does not curse people. Anyway, that’s why when an Islamic person compliments someone, they add “ma sha Allah,” so they ward off inviting the evil eye on the one they are complimenting as they’re praising God. Could be superstition, though.
Have you ever read the story of the prodigal son? Gods mercy is everlasting just come to him
Islamic beliefs are radically different in the sense we don’t attribute any relatives to God. That is the main difference between us, I’d say.
Didn’t know that, I thought kafir was just any non Muslim
Well, technically… kafir means “rejecter (of the truth),” but I guess because you accept God that it doesn’t necessarily make you a rejecter (of belief in God).

• +1
Basically in Islamic circles, if you praise someone over their looks or whatever but don’t credit God, it can bring about the evil eye. Or people can cast the evil eye at you which would be the source of your afflictions. The Qur’an says only good things come from God, so that means God does not curse people. Anyway, that’s why when an Islamic person compliments someone, they add “ma sha Allah,” so they ward off inviting the evil eye on the one they are complimenting as they’re praising God. Could be superstition, though.
Interesting

Islamic beliefs are radically different in the sense we don’t attribute any relatives to God. That is the main difference between us, I’d say.
The story isn’t really about attributing any relative to God the story is just to show Gods mercy.

Well, technically… kafir means “rejecter (of the truth),” but I guess because you accept God that it doesn’t necessarily make you a rejecter (of belief in God).
The more you know

• +1
My bad. I thought you were referring to Jesus (peace be upon him) but in the trinity concept.
Nah it’s about an elder who has several sons

One of the sons asks for his inheritance early before his father has passed

He goes off to far off lands and neglects his family and once he spends all his inheritance he returns

The son apologizes to his father and his brothers are angry with him but his father forgives him and throws a feast in his honor

The father was more happy to have his son returned to him than angry for his deeds

• +1
Nah it’s about an elder who has several sons

One of the sons asks for his inheritance early before his father has passed

He goes off to far off lands and neglects his family and once he spends all his inheritance he returns

The son apologizes to his father and his brothers are angry with him but his father forgives him and throws a feast in his honor

The father was more happy to have his son returned to him than angry for his deeds
Kinda reminds of the story of the guy who got sold as a slave by his brothers and lived in Egypt and worked for the pharaoh.

• +1
Kinda reminds of the story of the guy who got sold as a slave by his brothers and lived in Egypt and worked for the pharaoh.
The Chad Joseph, his incel brothers sold him as a slave since his father loved Joseph the most

Then pharaohs wife wanted to cuck pharaoh with Joseph and then pharaoh imprisoned him

Brutal story, I heard the Islamic version is even more brutal

• JFL
JBWPill... Nothing new here

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and wishIwasSalludon
another day another india post

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back