Indian made fun of for being too dark

The Chad Joseph, his incel brothers sold him as a slave since his father loved Joseph the most

Then pharaohs wife wanted to cuck pharaoh with Joseph and then pharaoh imprisoned him

Brutal story, I heard the Islamic version is even more brutal
Exactly, that’s the one. I forgot about the fact he was the prettyboy prophet.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Exactly, that’s the one. I forgot about the fact he was the prettyboy prophet.
The lookspill is absolutely brutal, you’re the most powerful man in all of Egypt but still get cucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Many Islamic women do too, I’m talking MENA and South Asians. Salludon bhai has to compete with k-pop idols here. :ogre: SMV > PSL.
A German girl sent me a vid of salludon and said he’s a 10 and I told her he’s a fellow Pakistani and she said nvm 😔

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Gengar and wishIwasSalludon
A German girl sent me a vid of salludon and said he’s a 10 and I told her he’s a fellow Pakistani and she said nvm 😔
larp, you made this up. I thought European women loved Pakistani men. It’s Indians who are low smv Pakistanis are virile BVLLS

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
larp, you made this up. I thought European women loved Pakistani men. It’s Indians who are low smv Pakistanis are virile BVLLS
She was afghan German innit so she wanted to stay loyal to her ancestry and carry on with the century old beef

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Gengar and wishIwasSalludon
She was afghan German innit so she wanted to stay loyal to her ancestry and carry on with the century old beef
I knew something was fishy with ur story

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Diarrhoea
Ranjit Singh still cucking muzzies from beyond the grave. :forcedsmile:

(One of his wives was a Punjabi muzzie foid).

They only go for the better looking ones of us when BBC BVLLs aren’t around. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
This is cope
Tyrone’s dont lose smv for being too dark lmao

I actually think Pakistanis may have lower SMV in mainland Europe. Muslim failo is getting worse there.

She has a bf now who is from north east, he looks dog water in comparison to jungkook. But she still loves him so much even though the guy is just awful he abuses her and have cheated multiple times. No hate to her though.

Brutal, dark triad chinki keeps on abusing her but she keeps running back to him for BAC like an abused dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back