Indian, my eye area

B

BigBundaSlapper

Bronze
Ik I have decent eye shape, but how do I get rid of the dark under eye circles. They’re a bit hollow so I thought fillers or fat grafts? But idk if they’d remove the dark discolouration.
2D3EF362 022C 4FB8 BC94 BDE8185E6B16

Edited to remove the dark under eyes:
A4A8FC4D 95DD 4A59 91FF 43D58330F993

Concealer kinda works but it’s too obvious

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
Indian UKCel

Living in Bradford, Birmingham or Manchester

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Broly, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
Bro with that name I thought you were Blackcel :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
Indian UKCel

Living in Bradford, Birmingham or Manchester
Bro with that name I thought you were Blackcel :lul:
Im a shisha chain smoker, wear grey Nike tech fleece and fake palm angels tracks, airmaxes with 2 inch lifts. Own a shitty bmw, have “Bradford and boxer 🥊” on insta bio and only listen to M Huncho and DBE

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Hueless, Broly and 3 others
Im a shisha chain smoker, wear grey Nike tech fleece and fake palm angels tracks, airmaxes with 2 inch lifts. Own a shitty bmw, have “Bradford and boxer 🥊” on insta bio and only listen to M Huncho and DBE
Miring roadman maxxer :love::love::love::love:

• +1
@buflek are your under eyes issues a bit like this
@eduardkoopman bro so fat grafts would help?

Volufiline for fat and bronzes for dark undereyes. Growing your lower lashes also masks bad undereyes/ atleast makes it cooler lookinh

• +1
Volufiline for fat and bronzes for dark undereyes. Growing your lower lashes also masks bad undereyes/ atleast makes it cooler lookinh
Already tried volufiline, didnt work. Wdym by bronzes. I heard serums like latisse that grow lashes kill fat cells, hence would make under eyes worse. any way to grow them without even further destroying under eyes?

Already tried volufiline, didnt work. Wdym by bronzes. I heard serums like latisse that grow lashes kill fat cells, hence would make under eyes worse. any way to grow them without even further destroying under eyes?
Progesterone and minoxidil on brows / coconut oil on lashes

• +1
Yes bhai, pick me up and together we go and make bradford night clubs unsafe
Comedy Hugs GIF by Amazon miniTV

• Love it
yea kinda but being white makes it seen more hollow, like the whole undereye area

• +1
I know so many guys like that jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and BigBundaSlapper
Hello tuboflard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, 5'8manlet, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
Did he actually think none will recognize him? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
People already knew who I was before this post, I only deleted my previous account because friends irl found my pics here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Prince88, Deleted member 21700 and 3 others
People already knew who I was before this post, I only deleted my previous account because friends irl found my pics here.
damm, how did they find it? And was it an awkward convo?

damm, how did they find it? And was it an awkward convo?
A cousin just happened to come across them and he recognised me from insta so told my friend. Yeh it was awkward af, I had to claim someone else larped as me and posted pics of me. Obvs he didn’t buy it :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Prince88, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
its over for you

A cousin just happened to come across them and he recognised me from insta so told my friend. Yeh it was awkward af, I had to claim someone else larped as me and posted pics of me. Obvs he didn’t buy it :lul:
jfl... Did they read your posts? When did this happen

• +1
jfl... Did they read your posts? When did this happen
Yeh but I never really posted anything about hating women. I think saw my face plastered all over those retarded mog battles. Felt like roping from embarrassment :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
@Biggdink ideal uee :feelsgiga:

Fixing the hollowness, might fix it, or fix it some.
Depends all on the cause or causes of your dark circles. Which only you can know and find out, through carefull examination.

For example cases can be:
Thin skin.
Discolored skin.
Excess blood there.
Eyes socket bone shape.
Hollowness.
Sleep deprivation, stress, dehydration, etc.
Etc.........

• +1
disgusting like always in indian eye area

disgusting like always in indian eye area
Tbh if it wasn't for coloring indians have easily the best eye areas on average out of all ethnicities

Tbh if it wasn't for coloring indians have easily the best eye areas on average out of all ethnicities
just not be indian theory

• +1