Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
"indian stacy" clearly not an indian

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558 and GabachoCopium
Fake-upmaxxed bimbo = "Stacy."
yet you thought the 15 year old girl who couldn't even take a pic in lighting was cute

"indian stacy" clearly not an indian
3FCDC742 8A7B 4A80 A12A 443711AE1BFD

I would love to rape you with my fists. Send me an address faggot
How do you feel knowing I’m over a foot taller than you?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and BitchBoy
Nor a Stacy.

Irrelevant. This is just a bimbo, not a Stacy.
it's not irellevant, you have shit taste in women. also lmao at you thinking a 15 year old who thirst at a curry isn't a bimbo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
it's not irellevant, you have shit taste in women. also lmao at you thinking a 15 year old who thirst at a curry isn't a bimbo.
You retarded simping faggot. I did not call the bitch in the video ugly, I said she wasn't a Stacy. Your point is indeed irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You retarded simping faggot. I did not call the bitch in the video ugly, I said she wasn't a Stacy. Your point is indeed irrelevant.
"simping faggot" you were the one white knighting over a 15 year old nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Why does she fraud as a Latina

You're simping for a bimbo who wouldn't even breathe in your direction but keep simping, cuck.

You're simping for a bimbo who wouldn't even breathe in your direction but keep simping, cuck.
so you admit to simping for a 15 year old, don't even need to reply anymore how pathetic

so you admit to simping for a 15 year old, don't even need to reply anymore how pathetic
I just ignored that part you low iq faggot, keep simping for someone who doesn't know you exist. :feelskek:

I just ignored that part you low iq faggot, keep simping for someone who doesn't know you exist. :feelskek:
you did the same thing faggot, keep coping. also i literally never once simped here

One pajeet and a cavebeast crying for me, JFL.
you literally simped on a 15 year old who wanted indian dick, cope while indians take your women.

You might be the worst member on this whole forum, worst takes and dogshit opinions

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MakinMogReturns
She is hot but not stacy tier that’s quite far fetched

This girl does not do Indian girls justice

You might be the worst member on this whole forum, worst takes and dogshit opinions
worst take= Thinking that white knighting a 15 year old makes you a simping faggot

worst take= Thinking that white knighting a 15 year old makes you a simping faggot
Shut up rotting faggot, 1 month on this forum and you’ve accumulated for posts than most 2021 members

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MakinMogReturns
She is BPC only

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Shut up rotting faggot, 1 month on this forum and you’ve accumulated for posts than most 2021 members
stop simping for 15 year olds retard, and you don't have to cry about somone calling you a white knight.

stop simping for 15 year olds retard, and you don't have to cry about somone calling you a white knight.
I don’t even understand anything you’re saying you tiktokcel??????

Stupid fucking shit