Indian Stalker Eviscerated (School tales 3)

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Last week a guy in my school got baited out because he was stalking another girl

Background on this guy he has a dark Indian phenotype he is shy and a very awkward person. He likes this girl and doesn't know how to express his feelings or get closer to her so every time he's near her he acts like an absolute autist one time he attempted to follow her home, he kept asking about her, he kept following her around school.

So her and her friends confront him and tell him a fucking weirdo :lul::lul::lul::lul:. So me and my close friend go up to him and encourage to keep up his autistic behaviour :lul::lul::lul::lul:. JFL the whole ordeal was funny we kept laughing about it for a day. He had no chance although the girl was also Asian but was probably white only (dyed her hair blonde). My friend also made a joke about him being one of those creepy Indian guys in dms who say show "Boobies and ass"

Troll level 1000

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, looksmaxxed and Looks234
This thread was too good for 0 replies

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Last week a guy in my school got baited out because he was stalking another girl

Background on this guy he has a dark Indian phenotype he is shy and a very awkward person. He likes this girl and doesn't know how to express his feelings or get closer to her so every time he's near her he acts like an absolute autist one time he attempted to follow her home, he kept asking about her, he kept following her around school.

So her and her friends confront him and tell him a fucking weirdo :lul::lul::lul::lul:. So me and my close friend go up to him and encourage to keep up his autistic behaviour :lul::lul::lul::lul:. JFL the whole ordeal was funny we kept laughing about it for a day. He had no chance although the girl was also Asian but was probably white only (dyed her hair blonde). My friend also made a joke about him being one of those creepy Indian guys in dms who say show "Boobies and ass"

View attachment 1745992
Girl was indian ?

Hope he dies without reproducing.

View attachment 1745992
Poojeeta women just like the men should be rounded up and shot for their self hateb

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128