Indian treated like god in Africa

wtf im a good pigskin cuz my ancestors didnt have u as slaves
You think that’s why you’re a good pigskin like anybody outside of the new world gives a shit about slavery. You’re still a pigskin you are not allowed outside of Kenya and SA be fucking happy and leave the rest of us alone or we’ll genocide you. I’ll be kind and allow you to have Tanzania as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
You think that’s why you’re a good pigskin like anybody outside of the new world gives a shit about slavery. You’re still a pigskin you are not allowed outside of Kenya and SA be fucking happy and leave the rest of us alone or we’ll genocide you. I’ll be kind and allow you to have Tanzania as well
Ok I can kinda see that if I wanna fuck ur women but if I don't wanna fuck any women and just wanna go explore Africa u'll kill me just for my race? jfl

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Fact is he actually looks pretty good and is 6'-6'2, so a big deal In an impoverished country

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Ok I can kinda see that if I wanna fuck ur women but if I don't wanna fuck any women and just wanna go explore Africa u'll kill me just for my race? jfl
They ain’t my women they are Kenyan and South Africans Aka mutt mongrel whores esp Kenyan. That’s like me telling a white guy “hey man ima slay your women” but referring to polish or Russians like that’s not their women Russian and polish women are whores.

Explore do what you want you’ll prob be kidnapped by some Islamic terrorist gang if you do though

They ain’t my women they are Kenyan and South Africans Aka mutt mongrel whores esp Kenyan. That’s like me telling a white guy “hey man ima slay your women” but referring to polish or Russians like that’s not their women Russian and polish women are whores.

Explore do what you want you’ll prob be kidnapped by some Islamic terrorist gang if you do though
how are kenyan and south africans mongrel? mixed with what? white?

how are kenyan and south africans mongrel? mixed with what? white?
Kenyans been arabed iranianed and MEDd for a very long time even their language is 30% Arabic Kenyan blacks are mutts

SA BBCs are all half Khoi (Chinese loooking BBCs) san they are not real Bantus. Some also have coloured and cumskin in them but that’s a minority

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
DEATHiopians are the most incel race tbh so over for them. They’re even worse than deathridians. Ethio women are easy for BBC, BCC, BIC, BWC, etc anything as long as it isn’t ethiopian.

But it’s over for Bantu Africans too our women are getting CHINKED and BLEACHED (JBW sexpats) left and right. It’s so over for us.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Gengar, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
DEATHiopians are the most incel race tbh so over for them. They’re even worse than deathridians. Ethio women are easy for BBC, BCC, BIC, BWC, etc anything as long as it isn’t ethiopian.

But it’s over for Bantu Africans too our women are getting CHINKED and BLEACHED (JBW sexpats) left and right. It’s so over for us.
Based Nigerian man tells the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, .🇹🇩. and Pikabro
"treated like god", more like treated like an exotic animal exhibit in the zoo

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and .🇹🇩.
Based Nigerian man tells the truth

Just Be Gook strikes again rice are fakecels. Elliot Rodger had gigachad smv (JBW + JBG halo combo) and is the biggest fakecel ever to live. He’s going to hell it seems, don’t feel sorry for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble

At least you guys cuck men of other races in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Just Be Gook strikes again rice are fakecels. Elliot Rodger had gigachad smv (JBW + JBG halo combo) and is the biggest fakecel ever to live. He’s going to hell it seems, don’t feel sorry for him
I think ur taking it too far lol. But u know shits real when Nigerian and Indian women can relate to their men getting jealous of gooks together
[

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

kinda agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
TOTAL RACE WAR

Apefreakans are the most conquered and enslaved race known to man. Any foreigner can do as they wish amongst these chimps.

Idi amin deported 80k of you faggots with nothing only your clothes. And I cum in your women’s mouths @Yuhbwoynadia has seen proof of this as I have shown him videos of me piping down your paki women’s halal pussy meanwhile you slay 0 rope you ugly paki
where the vids