Indian vs Chinese which is better.

The first guy is pakistani punjabi and the second is indian punjabi you subhuman incel.
first guy is morrocan lol, undisputed larped as hin
Was Macedonian and Greek so a mix of Med and some of Europe. Its why some Paki's and North's have green eyes.
yeah but i actually researched that tribe after my pakistani friend told me about them, apparnettt they don’t have any greek dna lol, idk how they have those light eyes though

first guy is morrocan lol, undisputed larped as hin
Undisputed said he was moroccan because he is mentally deranged. Look at his IG (adilboxerr) he is very clearly punjabi pakistani. There is nothing moroccan about his phenotype.

Undisputed said he was moroccan because he is mentally deranged. Look at his IG (adilboxerr) he is very clearly punjabi pakistani. There is nothing moroccan about his phenotype.
ok

think before you project and call someone a “subhuman” incel lol, i’m pretty sure you’re the autistic one who is high inhib mate🤣🤣

and yep he might be pakistani but most south asians i see do not look like that imo.

and i have a lot of punjabi friends, so I was surprised.

looking at his instagram though yeah he does look pakistani more, he’s pretty light tho ngl

Last edited:
ITS OVER FOR ALL GOOKS

CURRIES REGULARLY ASCEND HARD

Chinks are to weak to be slayers but at least they can run pretty boy game

Indians? They are to weak to be slayers and to ugly to be pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Indian, as you can brownmaxx on TikTok.

COPE IF YOU THINK CURRY MOG CHINK

After corona, Indians will have a higher smv then chinks there is no denying this. It’s over for gooks doesn’t matter if you a chang still over. No K pop for your hygiene

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Zoneator, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
After corona, Indians will have a higher smv then chinks there is no denying this. It’s over for gooks doesn’t matter if you a chang still over. No K pop for your hygiene
Fucking brutal hygiene pill.

If lightskin Indian, they can basically look like dirty Italians so they get the leg up, otherwise Chinese at least have light skin halo. It's over for any dark skin curries unless you are Sendil Ramamurthy

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I see this meme played out a lot tbh that chinks and curries are he bottom of the attractiveness heirarchy (fact), but between the two which pheno is better and why. IMO
North Indian (due to euro admixture and tall height) > Northen Chinese (tend to be more masc than south)> Southern Chinese > South Indian ( Dravidian shitskin).
North indians mog chinese anyday. If I had to pick between the two it would definitely be north indian.

Idk, but i'd rather be dead than being any of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and HighIQcel
In general, North Indians obliterate Chinese in terms of SMV, especially in the west.
Yes but North Indians get terrible failo due to awful manual labour and retail focused middle Indians and IT/ tech focused south Indians in the west, which undoes it
I see this meme played out a lot tbh that chinks and curries are he bottom of the attractiveness heirarchy (fact), but between the two which pheno is better and why. IMO
North Indian (due to euro admixture and tall height) > Northen Chinese (tend to be more masc than south)> Southern Chinese > South Indian ( Dravidian shitskin).
This is fair, but I think curries need to be in 3 not 2 segments. The northern Vs Dravidian doesn't really work, because when u say curry you are talking the whole subcontinent. Hence it should be Dravidian (dark skin, south of the Ghat's) Vs Aryan (Punjab, NWFP, J&K, Himachal, Uttarakhand) Vs the rest

Last edited:
Yes but North Indians get terrible failo due to awful manual labour and retail focused middle Indians and IT/ tech focused south Indians in the west, which undoes it
I’m talking about them both living in western society, I don’t care about their SMV in their own countries as I’m an English born Punjabi and live in England too.

I’m talking about them both living in western society, I don’t care about their SMV in their own countries as I’m an English born Punjabi and live in England too.
Yes a Punjabi in England could look like Hrithik Roshan, but u still have the social stigma failo due to Narayanayanayaman the UAT tester from some village in Tamil Nadu on a 6 month assignment with his wife and kids to help OkCupid roll out their new matching algorithm, and he will dress, talk, eat, and smell exactly gas he did back in the village

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
@Zoneator @SubhumanCurrycel @curryslayerordeath
You will never get a white girl
Saying shit about asians to feel better about your self
FOUND YOU

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yes a Punjabi in England could look like Hrithik Roshan, but u still have the social stigma failo due to Narayanayanayaman the UAT tester from some village in Tamil Nadu on a 6 month assignment with his wife and kids to help OkCupid roll out their new matching algorithm, and he will dress, talk, eat, and smell exactly gas he did back in the village
Normies don’t think like this and it has nothing to do with me anyways.

I have lighter skin and am bigger than South Indians, have western hygiene standards and an English accent.

It's over for all of asia

Normies don’t think like this and it has nothing to do with me anyways.

I have lighter skin and am bigger than South Indians, have western hygiene standards and an English accent.
I feel you, I have all of the above, but normies think exactly like that, except white normies from really cosmopolitan cities like London or new York. Any noodle, curry, black is going to associate you with that stereotype because they don't even know rudeboys from Southall are a thing.

I feel you, I have all of the above, but normies think exactly like that, except white normies from really cosmopolitan cities like London or new York. Any noodle, curry, black is going to associate you with that stereotype because they don't even know rudeboys from Southall are a thing.
I live in a very white area and vast majority of my friends are white lol

Yes me too, I use Southall as a stereotype. I think TBF white people don't do that dumb logic, but non white people, with some exceptions, do.

Bump I wanna see updated responses on this thread.

Both are better than their southern counterparts. If you ask me both northern chinese and northern indian are about equal. N.Chinese just have paler skin, but N.indian will have caucasoid skull, both have the same height of 5'10 so I think its pretty much equal, just a case of preference

I've said it many times before, many Indians who have good development tend to have high T features. I've seen it too often for it to just be ignored. Deep voices, good brow ridge, good jaws, but gutter-tier coloring failos all of it so bad. Gook moms = over, since they provide the baby with the lowest prenatal T of any race. Maxilla = over. Even Chinese models tend to have bad maxillae.
If both have good development and knowledge of looksmaxxing, curry mogs.

I've said it many times before, many Indians who have good development tend to have high T features. I've seen it too often for it to just be ignored. Deep voices, good brow ridge, good jaws, but gutter-tier coloring failos all of it so bad. Gook moms = over, since they provide the baby with the lowest prenatal T of any race. Maxilla = over. Even Chinese models tend to have bad maxillae.
If both have good development and knowledge of looksmaxxing, curry mogs.
Gook Dad's Mog tbh. The Guy in my Avi has Vietnamese Father and White Mom. But Curries are have Caucasian skull so Average Curry >>> Gooks

Gook Dad's Mog tbh. The Guy in my Avi has Vietnamese Father and White Mom. But Curries are have Caucasian skull so Average Curry >>> Gooks
He's an exception I'd say. Would need to see his dad.

Fuark who is this? He's not Vietnamese, so this is your grandfather? Would explain why your jaw looks similar.
yea my grandad 6'2 btw rofl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Good_Little_Goy and Ocelot
Curry gang bro

North Indians mog Chinese

indian and its not even close

North indian slayer. Chadpreet does well in west.

20191201_210756-jpg.180080

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg
Both look arab. Your avarage North indians dont look like that. They are all dark with australoid features.

Chinese mog, unless the curry looks west asian

Indians have more potential tbh