indian women

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
went out with 2 Indian foids last night, and a few observations

1) a lot of Indian women who dont need a man, ie have a brain, are choosing not to marry

2) they like living away from parents who they believe are clueless

3) they do have hookups with guys, but have no interest in dating or LTRing a guy, because they believe not only are 99% of men completely useless, but also UGLY.

this last one confused me in so many ways.

how can they have hookup with a guy if they believe all men are ugly?

is it just they have insane standards? I showed them some lookmaxxers and they called them ALL ugly, in fact ugly didnt cover it, they elaborated on their ugliness.

does this mean if the market failure (arranged marriage) was removed, then India would be at Japanese and Korean levels of inceldom?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Wallenberg, Deleted member 18244 and 5 others
sounds like sour grapes tbh. pnd by chad and now they dont need no man cuz they all trash

sounds like sour grapes tbh. pnd by chad and now they dont need no man cuz they all trash
I dont think so bhai.

I think they really just dont find the men there good lookin.

I showed them 4 or 5 people from here and the BEST I got was hes alright, rest were some kind of ugly

I dont think so bhai.

I think they really just dont find the men there good lookin.

I showed them 4 or 5 people from here and the BEST I got was hes alright, rest were some kind of ugly
is this in india?

I never even realized indian women were real people with preferences

They are the biggest side characters - they are meek like curries scurrying around with books and glasses on and they move in packs

When i worked at a strip club i realized indian people were just PACK animals, they are wildlly tribal

I have a few indians that live above me and they are awake 24/7 smoking cigs and it smells like they are cooking a SWAMP rat every night

I never even realized indian women were real people with preferences

They are the biggest side characters - they are meek like curries scurrying around with books and glasses on and they move in packs

When i worked at a strip club i realized indian people were just PACK animals, they are wildlly tribal

I have a few indians that live above me and they are awake 24/7 smoking cigs and it smells like they are cooking a SWAMP rat every night
Legit

went out with 2 Indian foids last night, and a few observations

1) a lot of Indian women who dont need a man, ie have a brain, are choosing not to marry

2) they like living away from parents who they believe are clueless

3) they do have hookups with guys, but have no interest in dating or LTRing a guy, because they believe not only are 99% of men completely useless, but also UGLY.

this last one confused me in so many ways.

how can they have hookup with a guy if they believe all men are ugly?

is it just they have insane standards? I showed them some lookmaxxers and they called them ALL ugly, in fact ugly didnt cover it, they elaborated on their ugliness.

does this mean if the market failure (arranged marriage) was removed, then India would be at Japanese and Korean levels of inceldom?
korea is not incel. They are still having sex but they are having more protection sex and not planning to have kids until they are ready to have kids. There is a difference.

korea is not incel. They are still having sex but they are having more protection sex and not planning to have kids until they are ready to have kids. There is a difference.
Korea has a very low total fertility rate, actually the lowest in the world.